My crush

".....I'll be your ears to listen to your problems. I'll lend you my arms if you ever need a help. I'll come running to you if you ever need me...."

Those words have keep running in Mya's mind lately. Whenever she thinks about it, she would find herself smiling out of the blue and chuckles softly.

'Do I like him in that way?' She thought carefully and shook her head.

'No way. If i do I would've sure' she thought again.

Knock! knock!

She was startled by the door knocking. She walked closer towards the door "who is it?" She asked.

"It's B. Come on let me in." The siren said.

Mya opened the door for her and apologised.

"Where's your keys?" Mya asked as she sat on her bed.

"Left it at Xavier's. Why? Are you planning of inviting someone here? Someone special?" She said while teasing the kitsune.

Mya nervously answered "w-what no! That's crazy. I would never invite Eugene to our room" she said.

Bianaca just laughed loudly "i never mention about Eugene tho" she said.

Few seconds later, finally the kitsune realised what she had said "Bianca please don't ever tell him!" She begged the siren.

The siren stopped laughing and catches her breath "sorry sorry. my tummy hurts from the laughter. Relax, i won't tell him coz i know you will. So when are you gonna tell him?" She asked.

Mya thought for a second and sighed slowly "i don't know...i mean, last time i found out from Yoko and Div that Eugene had broken up with his boyfriend. They also told me that it was his first love. I don't want to mess it up more with me confessing my feelings. I myself I don't know how true my feelings for him" she explained herself.

Bianca comforted her roommate "you'll find the way. Now excuse me,I actually came here to take some clothes to bring to Xavier's room" she said while rummaging through her cupboard.

"Just marry and move in together already you two" she teased the siren.

Bianca turned her head and smile "yes we are. After graduating." She said.

Mya just smile and feel happy for the siren. She also think it would be nice to be in a relationship like Bianca and Xavier have.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day Mya woke up like usual. She make her bed. Went to the bathroom brush her teeth then take a cold shower and dry herself after awhile in there.

The school still haven't started yet but the kitsune missed to wear the school uniform 'aww i miss you guys' she though to herself as she touched the uniforms.

She put on her running shorts and sport bra then tied her hair up into high ponytail. After she locked her room, she wore her jacket and run to the nearest park of the school.

While jogging she put on her recent favourite music on play also singing to it.

~ He's the sweetest kind of guy
The sweetest kind of guy~

~ The more I get to know him
Well the more I cannot hide~

~ That he's on my mind every single day ay
Hope he never goes away~

She's too into singing out loud until she bumped onto someone making both of them fall down to the ground.

"Ow..." she cries in pain.

"Mya? Are you alright?"

She lifted her head up and noticed she's now on top of Eugene and start blushing so hard "so sorry~ I didn't saw you~" she said.

Eugene bursted laughing while getting "no it's fine but why are talking in singing???" He asked.

The kitsune is dumbfounded "what~ no~ I-! Why am I talking in singing~~~!" She's now freaking out.

As she got up the aux connected to her phone is unplugged making the song is played out loud.

~ My crush has got to be the real thing
I love how good that I've been feeling
I'm dreaming head over heels and
Over my crush, my crush, my crush~

Both of them stared at each others. Her face now is brightly red. Before Eugene could help her Mya ran away towards the quad "h-hey wait!" He called for her.

Once reach there, Mya stopped and catches few breath as she sat near the fountain. She stopped the music on her phone and slaps her face slowly repeatedly 'omg that is so embarrassing!' She thought.

"Mya."

The kitsune look up and saw Wednesday and Enid in-front of her along with Xavier and Bianca "you good?" The siren asked.

Enid sit next to her "we saw you coming running this way so we thought to check on you" she said.

"I'm not sure~ but I've been talking in singing~ after i bumped onto Eugene~" she explained.

Wednesday try to figure out her problem but for the first time she got none. Except for the siren "i know what happened to you" she stated.

They all look at her and wait for the answer. The siren look at them and smile "it's nothing serious but Mya. I believe musical curse have fall upon you" she said.

"What~! I don't want to spend the rest of my life talking in singing like this~ !!" She sang sounding mad.

"Relax will you?? The curse can be broken by confess your true feelings" Bianca explained.

Hearing that making the kitsune felt uneasy "no~ I don't want to ruin the friendship we have~ who knows that he still love his ex~" she sang sadly.

Enid comfort her by giving her a hug "then you'll never know how he feels about you. I'm sure you don't want to be regrets for backing away on your feelings for him" she said.