sick

Ajax went out looking for her girlfriend all over the school. He even went to Principal's office to find her.

"Aelia? She left already with her father" Larissa said.

He look at the time on his phone it's almost 4 in the evening 'where are you Ael?' he said as he walked to the Ophelia hall. When he opened the door, nobody's around 'shit.' he left towards the rooftop.

Jazz was listening to the music as she lean over the balcony. She hummed along the song she's listening to. "Jazz!" The gorgon called out for her and made the girl to take off one earphone and turned to face him "hey Ajax. What brings you here?" She asked as she smiled at him.

"It's about Aelia. She's missing" he said as grabbed Aelia's stuff that she left at the class earlier. Jazz's face turned gloom as she began to worry about her girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aelia snapped her fingers twice then the secret door is opened. She entered first as Apollo follow her from behind.

When they go down through the stairs , Aelia's phone vibrates. She's too scared to picked it up and just let it be.

"Thank you for helping your old man." he said. They're now at the bottom space of the room. Aelia turned and look at her phone it's Ajax and Jazz been trying to reach her.

Apollo noticed and stood behind her "what are you doing?" He said coldly. Aelia was shocked and quickly put her phone away "n-nothing. Just my friends" she said.

"Friends or lovers? With hearts and cute nicknames as their contact names, must be special people. I guess you're just like me. 1 person aren't enough for us" he said.

"I'm nothing like you. Your relationship are based on lust and obsession. I'm in love with them and our relationship based on trust and loyalty." She said as she backed away.

Apollo just laughed at her "don't be stupid. Love cannot feed you. You need to use them so you can get whatever you want." He said snobbishly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dammit. She's not answering." Jazz said as she put her phone in her pocket. "How about you contact Xavier. Who knows she's with him?" She said then Ajax quickly call the artist

"Hey bro. What's up?" Xavier picked up the call.

"Is Aelia with you?" The gorgon asked

"No she's not. What's happening?" He asked again as he started to get worry. Bianca who was beside him comfort him slowly.

"Apparently her father came to our school. That time when Weems called her out, she's actually meeting him" Ajax explained.

"Okay. let's meet at the quad. See you in 5" Xavier out on his hoodie as Bianca followed along.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OMG! This banana splits is the bomb! Another one please!" Eugene ordered to the waitress. Wednesday just sighed as she looked at him while sipping on her espresso.

Yoko just watched the boy gobbled the banana splits whole "I didn't get to have a bit tho" she said to herself. Divina heard that then pinched her thigh making the vampire jumped a bit in pain.

The waitress came back with another banana splits and took the empty one to the back "thank you~" Eugene thanked the waitress. "Slow down Eugene. You'll choke on something later" Divina said to the beeboy.

Wednesday felt her phone vibrates and took out to see a message from the Nightshades group chat.

🐍: Aelia went missing. Need help asap.

She then take a look from the couple infront of her as they also just read the message. "Eugene we gotta go" Wednesday said to the beeboy.

"No. Just leave me alone. I just wanna be alone" he said sternly as he gripped the spoon strongly making it bend a bit.

"Are you sure?" Divina asked concernly. Of course they don't want to left the boy alone. "Yes..I'm sure just go" he said as he started to gobble the ice cream again. The three of them paid their bills and tipped the waitress then quickly return to the  academy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The gorgon arrived the quad along with Jazz beside him as they met Xavier and Bianca whose already there. Later Yoko Divina and Wednesday arrived "where's my brother and Kylie?" Divina asked as he noticed the bro weren't there.

"guys! Wait!" Both Kent and Kylie came running towards the quad "sorry we're late. Just read the message" Kylie apologized as she catches breath.

Xavier shook his head "it's okay. You still made in on time." He said to the siren boy. They all then move to face the gorgon "apparently she haven't been back since the class ended. I found out her father came to meet her." he said.

"We also tried to call her many times but failed to connect" Jazz explained "last time I used my birds to spy on her but I've stopped as it's invading her privacy" she said as she looked down.

"Have you guys checked the Nightshades library?" Wednesday said. Suddenly they all just thought that and hit themselves slightly on the head.

"Okay let's go find her there" Xavier said as he walked first. He started to feel anxious and worry about the demigod's safety as he knew what kind of a man Apollo is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Have you read any news recently?" Apollo asked his daughter as he walked around the library. "No..I didn't. I'm too busy with school stuff" she said as she watched him.

He then stopped at young Gomez and Morticia portrait "I see. The news are sure come late to this town... Okay let me asked you something. Are you curious how can my father suddenly take away my powers and left me mortal like those humans?" He said as he turned to face her from afar.

Aelia just kept quite. Apollo sighed and walked towards her slowly "the story that I told you about your mum being awake from my influences is fake. The real story is your step sibling aren't my child. She got pregnant from the man that she cheated on me with before we got married."

He kept on moving towards her "of course I was mad. Hella mad. I killed 'my' child who was 5 by suffocating them with pillow. And then do the same with her by using my own hands" he said as  he laughed.

Aelia was shocked and moved away from him but he chased her and grabbed her by the hair "and you know what's the best part. I heard her begged for mercy and apologized for deceived me. I choked her too hard making her neck split into two" he said as he hold her in his arms.

The daughter begin to cry as she's now frightened by her own father "then I went back to Zeus to stay with him. I told him everything but he was shocked. He said I'm a monsters and took away my powers and abilities. It's pretty hypocrites of him. He does lots worst than me." He said near her ears.

"D-Dad please...let me g-go" Aelia pleaded but her father just laughed and turned her body to face him "now you're calling me dad?? Aren't that nice to hear? Let's go far away from this place and make our own happy family. Let's just runs in the family. We don't need outsiders to keep our family lines big. We only need our own" he said as he grabbed her tighter.

The demigod's eyes widen in disbelief. Her father is crazy "no! I'm your daughter! That's sick stuff!" She yelled as she pushed him hard on the floor and ran upstairs.