Back again

The next day Wednesday woke up and look around her room. She felt the room looks emptier than before. "Seems like they got up first..." she sighed slowly.

She lets cold water from the shower flows all over her body. She keeps staring on the floor then look at the ring on her finger.

Few times later she got out and gets ready. She wears her uniform and when doing her braids infront of the mirror, she look at the ring again.

She take it off and opens the drawer then saw Enid's ring. She placed hers next to the ring and closed it. She grabbed her bag and goes to the quad.

When she gots closer to the quad , she met up with Mya who came running to her "Wenny! Are you alright? Ael and Kylie said you're still having fever." She asked.

"I'm fine" Wednesday said.

Mya sighed and smile "alright if you said so, I won't push you. Let's go to the gym. The class starting soon" she said.

They both walked together to the gym and change their uniform in the locker room.

Wednesday saw Yoko from afar and walked closer to her "Yoko." She called.

The vampire who was busy talking with Bianca, stopped for awhile then smile at the goth girl " 'sup e-girl~" she said.

Wednesday took a deep breath and exhale slowly "about the things I said yesterday. I'm truthfully sorry. I didn't mean to be harsh on you like that. I hope you can forgive me. If you don't, then i would gladly be your slave for yo-"

"There there! It's fine. I don't even thought of enslaving you. Geez.. it's fine. I already forgive you. Don't worry. By the way.." as she started to talk Enid came after duelling with Xavier.

Wednesday saw her ex "thank you Yoko. Talk later" she said and leave the group. Enid rolled her eyes and say on the floor, resting a bit.

Divina sat next to her "how long you guys wanna ignore each others like that?" She said as she passed the water bottle.

"You ask her. She's the one ignoring me first." She said then take sips from the bottle.

Divina shook her head and look at Yoko who scratched the back of her head.

"Alright! Alright! Gather up students!" Coach Vlad said as he clapped his hand slowly.

"Today class would be a big different. Mr.Fester will take over the class today. So listen to his instructions carefully." He said as he look at Fester.

Fester come forward and smile "hey there! Wow! I'm amazed with the skills you guys put during the duel. But today i want you guys to combat using your own physical. Anyone want to volunteer?" He asked.

Fester sighed and shook his head "alright then. Enid ,Wednesday. You both come" he said.

The other students sat around watching both of them in the centre of the room. Wednesday look at her uncle "can i not do it?" She whispered to him.

"What's wrong? You're great at this" he said and backed away. "Remember it's just a friendly match. Each hit is a point for you."

Wednesday sighed and get on her position. Enid glares at her ex as she's ready to attack. "Fight!" Fester signalled the match is begun.

Enid started to strike first but Wednesday kept on running from her "strike me Wednesday!" She said.

The goth girl kept avoiding her strikes as she doesn't want to hurt the shewolf. Enid saw an opportunity and grabbed the goth girl's foot.

That caused the goth girl to loses her balance and fall down. Enid get on top and pinned her down "got you now" she said.

Wednesday started to blush as their face were too close from each others. Out of the blue, Enid kissed her softly.

The whole class and the coaches were shocked, especially Yoko. Her jaw dropped and she can't believe what she just saw.

"No!" Wednesday pushed Enid away and leave the gym. "W-wait!" Enid ran after her.

Fester laughed awkwardly as he gets the whole class' attention "w-well. Anyone else?" He asked.
.
.
.
.
.
"Slow down will you?!" Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand as she stopped her.

Wednesday pulled her hand and look at Enid "what was that for?"

"A kiss. Please Wednesday, we both messed up. Can we just get back together ?" Enid asked.

"No we can't! I saw it. In my vision. You died marrying me. So we better off like this. For your own good" she said as she started to cry.

The shewolf is shocked and slowly pulled Wednesday into her arms "nonsense. We did die many times, yet we still survived aren't we?" She said.

The goth girl try to push her away but Enid tightened her grips "I'm sorry. I shouldn't break things off with you just because I'm jealous of Mya. I shouldn't even be jealous in the first place. I forgot how true your feelings towards me. I guess I'm just dumb dog" she said as she cried while laughing.

Wednesday look up and wiped her tears "you are dumb dog. My dumb dog." She said as she chuckled between her tears.

"I heard you single. Can you be mine?" The shewolf said.

Wednesday laughed as she cupped Enid's cheeks "I'm yours forever silly" she said and pulled her for a kiss. A very passionate kiss.