Fate to happen

Eugene on his bed thinking of something as he stares on ceiling above "why did she run?" He asked himself.

He turned to grab his phone next to him and started texting.

🐝: hey Mya. Are you good? Look..it was an accident okay. I wasn't mad at you or anything. So will you reply to me ?

He let out a long sighed and felt something familiar "no...not again..urghh" he said as he slumped his face with the pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
Ding!

Mya's phone received a notification. Mya was just lying on her bed and stays in her room for the whole day. Lucky for her ,Bianca helped her by sending food and drinks to her room.

She doesn't want to encounter anyone if she needs to talk with them by singing. She rather shut herself in her room.

She grabbed her phone and her eyes widen as she saw her special person contact saved. She open and reads it.

The kitsune was all over the moon over the beeboy 'he's worried about me' she thought to herself.

'Alright. Tomorrow I'll meet him and confess my feelings!'
.
.
.
.
.
The next day she asked Bianca to accompany her to the bee farm "you know you didn't need me there right?"

"Oh~ can't you be supportive for me~" she said to the siren who ended up laughing at her.

"Sorry. My bad. I hope your confession goes well" she said while holding on her laughter.

The kitsune walked towards the farm and to her surprise, the bee boy wasn't around "Eugene~ are you there~" she called.

Thud!

She heard the sound coming from the shed. Slowly she walked closer and take a peak through the holes. Her eyes widen to see Eugene being topped by a guy twice big than him with his pants half way drop.

She quickly barge in and yelled "what are you doing to my Eugene!?~"

"Mya! Just go away! I can handle Niel on my own" Eugene said as he cover his body with his blazer.

'Niel? Isn't that his ex?' She thought.

"Hey... don't you hear him? He can handle me. Right baby?" He said as he touched Eugene's chin which the beeboy quickly turns his head away.

Mya refused to go and walk towards Eugene and grab his hand "let's go Eugene~" she said.

"What are you a freak? Why did you keep talk in singing?" Niel said to her while taking out a box of cigarettes.

Mya is annoyed and snatch the cigarettes from them and crush it "no smoking here~" she said sternly.

Niel is now mad at her as they growls "you've mess with the wrong wolf" they said as slowly turning to their wolf form.

Mya covered Eugene with her body as the shed is destroyed by Niel. Bianca quickly run to the farm as she heard the howl from Niel.

Eugene pushed Mya gently to the side as he stood infront of the werewolf  "Niel stop this madness! You can have my body but just so you know, things will not be back like we used to!" He yelled.

Niel didn't listen to him as they forcefully grab him and ran towards the woods. Mya didn't manage to grab the beeboy in time.

Bianca run towards Mya as she comforts her "go after them! I'll get others to clear this mess. Don't worry. Niel won't hurt him." She said.

Mya turned to her fox form and go deeper into the woods. She then found herself with them again but the beeboy was unconscious to the ground.

She knocked Niel towards the trees ,making them slowly change back into their human form. Mya crawls closer to the beeboy as she changed back to her human form "Eugene~ come on wake up~"

No response coming from him. She then turned to face Niel who still grunting in pain "what did you do to him~!"

"If i can't have him... no one else can" they said slowly. Mya walked towards them and found out a huge branch cut through their left side of the body.

"We need to get you to the hospital~" she said as she carried him.

"Nonsense... just..let me die" they said.

She ignores them and walked closer toward unconscious Eugene "hang on to him for me~" she change back to her kitsune fox form and quickly brings them to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
Few hours have passed as she still waited for the doctor's feedback upon Niel's and Eugene's condition.

Bianca and Xavier came to her along with Yoko and Divina "Mya!" They called her and give her a group hug. Not long after that Eugene's moms and Niel mother arrived.

"Have the doctor come out?" Sue asked while her wife Jane,comfort her back. The kistune looks down and just shake her head no.

They all just goes silent. Suddenly the operation door opens as the doctor comes out from there. He took off his cap with sad face "which one of you relatives with Niel?" He asked.

Their mother come forward and she broke down to tears "I'm sorry ma'am. We've tried our best to save them. The cuts were seriously severe as they also lose their blood. My condolences" he said as he walked away.

Jane ran after the doctor and stopped him "what about our son? Eugene,Eugene Ottinger. We're his moms" she said.

"Oh. He's in the ward. His body was in shock making him unconscious. Now excuse me" he said.

The moms sighed in relief and turned towards Niel's mother "we're sorry for your loss." Jane said to her.

She wiped her tears and knelt infront of the both moms "I knew this could happen if I hadn't stop him today. I'm sorry for everything that my son did to yours. Please I beg you. Forgive my son" she begged.

Sue lifted her up and comfort her "it's okay. I'm sure our Eugene already forgive him. We do not hold any grudge towards your family. We forgive him" she said.

Mya just watched them and slowly sit down on the chair provided. She let a long sighed as she look up "if only i was fast enough...~" she said to herself.

"Hey...don't blame yourself. It's already fate to happen" The siren said as she sat down next to her.

Sue and Jane walked towards Mya and hugged her "thank you for saving our son/baby" they said to her. She just keeps quite as she hug them back.

(I'm drowning in tears coz my story are boring af)