it was a mistake

Wednesday slammed the door open slumped against her bed ,crying out all her frustrations thinking why and what makes Enid so embarrassed to be with her? Is it because the murderous aura she had? Is it shame for Enid to admit that she fell for a weirdo like her? She's confused by all the thoughts she had for Enid.

Suddenly the door was sound locked. She slowly turned over "don't you come near me En-" thud! She was hit by something hard and everything went dark. The last thing she saw nor she heard was it was someone laughing sardonically and sat next to her "now now..sleep first little girl".

Enid went back her room , roaming around looking for Wednesday but none found. She thought maybe that goth girl already left , heartbroken by her. She walked towards the gloomy side of the room and rest herself on the goth girl's bed "where are you Wends?" She sighed as she pulled the pillow close to her. Suddenly something snapped at her "wait..this is not her scent alone. Someone's here before? Is she just toying with me?!" She said angrily throwing the pillow away. She seems to feel disgusted by it "screw you Addams. You said you love me but you get laid with other people." She said under her breath and went to her own side.

At the same time, Wednesday felt some pressure as her mind still dizzy by the impact hit on her head. She tried to open her eyes up but fail. The hit was too hard on her and the ropes tied around her were too tight for her untie. Suddenly a bright high beam of light flashed in front of her "wakey wakey little girl" someone said to her. She tried to open her eyes again it was someone she knew "K-Kent?" she said. He once again laughed sardonically at the goth girl and pull her hair to the back "wow! You actually knows my actual name other than call me names. You know how bad it was for my reputation with the Nightshades?! You insults and made fun of me in front of them!" He yelled at her.

Wednesday just laughed coz she finds it funny "so you kidnapped me, torture me claiming I made fool of yourself infront of those morons? Is this even torturing? Please don't make joke that is not funny" she said in her monotone. That made Kent more annoyed at her "shut up you bitch!" He slapped Wednesday across her face "laugh all you want coz I'm having my way on you, whether you like it or not" He said slowly unbuckled his belt. Right now , all that can see was terror in the goth girl's eye.

Knock knock knock. Enid who has just done brushing her teeth in the shower opened door, it was Divina company by Yoko and Bianca "oh hey guys? What's the matter? It's late night already." She asked them. Three of them was looking at her worriedly "Where's Wednesday?" Divina asked and she looks serious. Enid leaned against the door frame and sigh "how would I know? She's ain't a kid that I need to babysit. That girl always in her own world" she scoffed bitterly. Enid do hate this side of her but she decided to not care about that goth girl anymore.

"Enid,please. if we don't find her now. She might be in great danger" Bianca said and that worried Enid "what exactly happened here" she asked back. Divina was too scared to say but Yoko helps her "Kent went nuts. We were having a good time ,jokes around and some of the jokes meant for Kent kinda pushed too far and he snapped" the vamp explain while scratching her head awkwardly. Enid was puzzled by that explanation "so what does it have on Wednesday? She doesn't even mingle around with you guys or anyone." She stated the fact. "I was just telling Kent to man up when he faced Wednesday. "Don't be such sissy for Addams,Kent" thats what I said coz that boy scared of that girl. Actually there's more tho that we said" Bianca said without feeling remorse.

Enid was mad by that and made her claws out "bitch like you that people should avoid. You insensitive bitch" she said while threatened that Siren with her claws. Divina was shocked and nervously calm the shewolf "P-Please stop this. We should focus on finding Wednesday. My brother is not that safe to be around when he's mentally unstable" she explained. Both Enid and Bianca scoffed and all of them gets out from the dorm area and try to find Wednesday.