Reveal

Wednesday and Eugene goes back to Nevermore to as it's gotten late. The bee boy is worries about the goth girl as he also notices the blue blackish mark on her neck "Wednesday... your neck. It's swollen. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

Wednesday nodded and look at him "yeah. Don't worry." She said not wanting the boy to gets worry for her. She then took out her phone to check on something, unfortunately her phone dead.

She sighed and look at Eugene "let's call it a night. get some rest." She said. The bee boy smiled and hugged her which caught her by surprise "be careful Wednesday." He said to her then run to his dorm hall.

She then walked to her room and as she opened the door , she saw her roommates trying their best to hold onto werewolf Enid. Quickly she ran towards them and help.

"What happened?" She asked.

Aelia uses her godlike strength to hold down the shewolf "where were you??! She was worried sick for the past 4 hours. Haven't you check your phone??" She said angrily.

"Guys~ I don't think I can hold on any longer~!" Kylie said as she loses her strength. Enid's getting more aggressive every time they try to calm her down.

Wednesday then thought of something "on count of 3. We all get off from her. Don't try to strain her" she told her roommates. Both of them weren't sure about it but still put faith on the goth girl.

"1 , 2 ,3!" after Wednesday shouted the last count they all jumped away from the shewolf. Enid growls at them as if she doesn't recognise her own roommates.

Slowly Wednesday gotten herself closer to the shewolf  "Amore?" She called. Enid growls at her but slowly she began to recognise her lover.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Wednesday asked as she cares through Enid's fur. The shewolf began to calmed down as she slowly turned into her human form.

Aelia passed Wednesday a blanket and the goth girl used it to cover up Enid. The shewolf is sweating as breath heavily, she hugged the goth girl tightly "where were you? Why haven't you pick up my calls?" She asked as she cried.

The goth girl felt bad and slowly strokes Enid's back "I'm sorry mon chiot. My phone is dead. See?" She said as she show her phone. She wiped the tears on Enid's face and caressed her face gently "I'm here now. Nothing bad happened to me?" She said.

As the shewolf about to feel relief she smelled another scent on her fiancé "are you seeing another werewolf other than me? Their scents are so strong on you" she said sounding a bit jealous until she saw the bruises on the goth girl's neck.

"Wends! What happened to your neck? Did they attacked you! Give me the name. I'm sure I'll broke their hand. How dare they lay fingers on my babycakes!"  She said angrily as she checked on the bruise.

Wednesday blushed as Enid called her by cute names infront of her roommate. Aelia and Kylie smiles sinisterly as they both chuckle softly.

"Enid's right. That bruise ain't gonna heal for short time." Aelia said as she sat on her own bed as Kylie joined her.

Wednesday shrugged and look at Enid "I thought of keeping this secret from you but I think I'll just tell it to you." She said in her serious monotone voice.

Almost 20 minutes of telling the truth by the goth girl, Enid was shocked to find out that she had a half sibling "I have a brother! No it can't be. Esther killed all my siblings. The very same night that I was-" "shh... we no need to remember that dark past" Wednesday comfort her fiancé.

"But why suddenly he's here at Jericho? Like why he obsessed on Mya?" Aelia asked as she couldn't figure out the whole situation.

Wednesday let out a long sigh "as what he told me, I figured out that Mya was an idol at Japan. He claimed to send her presents everyday to her. Seems like Mya's privacy is harassed." She said.

"Damn Enid..your brother is crazy" Kylie blurted out her thoughts loudly. Enid glares at her making the girl panicked "s-sorry!" She apologised.

Enid kept quite for a second. On one hand ,she's happy to know that she still have a brother , a family. But on another she needs to protect her beloved people from dangerous person like him.

"This is so unfair... why can't I be happy for once?" She said. She got up and walked into the bathroom. Wednesday wanted to follow her but Aelia stopped her "give her time. She still needs to process this news." She said to the goth girl.

Wednesday leans closed on the door. She heard the water running from the shower head "Enid. No matter what happen, just remember I always be there for you. I love you" she said.

Enid who sat under the shower just sobs on her tears softly not wanting anyone to hear her. She hugged her knees while listening to Wednesday "I love you too" she said softly before buried her face between her knees.