eyes on you

"so if there's anything that you would like to know,just ask me" Bianca said to Mya as she unlock the door to her room. The Kitsune nodded as she entered the room.

She noticed two sides of the beds are empty "which one is mine?" she asked the siren. Bianca laughed awkwardly a bit as she sat on the bed where she used to sleep on "any sides are yours. i'm sort of staying with Xavier." the siren answered.

Mya was dumbfounded then she gasped "OH! okay okay~ i understand now" she smirked as she put her stuffs to the side. Bianca chuckled and asked "well i'm just one call away if you need me with anything." she said as she took Mya's phone and saved her number there.

"um B, earlier when you show the bee club" she paused as she waited for the siren to respond. Bianca look at her and raised her brows "yes?".

"is the club available for me to join? also um ...is the president and their members okay?" Mya asked the siren.

Bianca thought for a second and she said "the president is Eugene.Wednesday is also the member. you can tell her that you want to join. lately they've been busy extracting the honey and distributes them to the town and some to school"

Mya nodded and smiled at the siren "thank you B. see you tomorrow~" she said as the siren left the room. Mya dropped her face as she stretch her arms "nggghhh~ i'm exhausted~" she moaned as she rested on the bed and slowly fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
"....." the silent was too loud in the ophelia hall as each roommates do their own stuff. Aelia distracting herself by doing her homework.

Kylie making herself look busy by rearranging the plushies on the bed "Mr.Brown you think it looks good?" she playfully asked the carebear teddy.

Enid and Wednesday just watched their roommates 'ignoring' them. The goth girl sighed "look we're sorry... we uh.. took a lot longer than we should" she said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"y-yeah! we promised we'll find our own space. sorry for making you waited outside for 3 hours" she apologised.

Aelia turned her back "just don't forgot to put on scrunchies on the doorknob. at least we know" she said as she turned to do her homework again.Kylie nodded in agreement as she hug Mr.Brown.

Enid thought for awhile and smile widely "since tomorrow is the weekend~ how about we go out? like only the girls no boys" she said.

"ehhh? no fair. probably Yoko will fangs Div, Ael with Jazz and you with your beloved fiancé Wednesday . so just left me and Bianca watching you guys making out." she said then she pouted. 

The three of them blushed. Enid then changed her mind "fine boys can come." she said. Kylie cheered then quickly informed others in the group.

🌻: guysssssss let's go out tomorrow
🧜‍♂️: let's goooooo
🧛‍♀️: fine by me
🧜‍♀️: same
👨🏻‍🎨: B and I too
🐍: just texted Jazz. she's in. btw we don't want to invite Mya? since she's wednesday's friend
🕷️is typing...
🐺: okay fine she can join too.
🧛‍♀️: oh oh! we should invite our beeboy. need to take him out from the bee shed.
🕷️ is typing...
👨🏻‍🎨: wednesday what are you typing?
🐍: probably the whole quotes from Shakespeare.
🧛‍♀️:😂😂😂😂
🧜‍♂️:🤣🤣
🕷️: ok.
🕷️: I'm going to smothers you all in sleep tonight. a gentle reminder, sleep with your eyes open
🏹: haha good luck to three of you stooges
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ding!
Mya received a message as she got out from the shower. she sat down on the bed and she read it.

🕷️: we're going out tomorrow. hope you can join
🦊: of course i would love to! thank you!!!

She smiled as she dries her hair. she looked around the room and thought to herself 'guess i could make a makeover to this room soon'.

tock tock tock

she turned her head towards the door. she turned off the hairdryer and slowly walked towards the door. as she gets closer, she noticed a small envelope with few hearts drew on it.

she coughed a bit as she smelled a strong scent on the envelope "did this person soaked this envelope in perfume first?" she said as she opened the envelope.

her eyes widen as she read what have wrote on the letter "i've laid my eyes on you. you've made my heart skipped a bit. you're mine. MINE ONLY!!!"
she threw the letter on the floor.

She's so shock that she caught herself shaking "this can't be... not another one" she said slowly. she slowly took the letter on the floor, crumpled it and threw to the small bin beside her desk.