reminiscing

The next two day Xavier woke up and noticed he's already on the bed. Yes he sleep for two days after that night. He's confused on how did he ended up in his own room. The last thing he remembered,he was surrounded by his friends to give his lover away "those bastards.." he said under his breath. Quickly grabbed his hoodie and his phone. As he turn on his phone ,he stopped and stare at the wallpaper of him and the siren "B..." He called out her name slowly.  He then went to his painting shed to release his mind off. He drew Bianca over and over again until the space is full of her. He used his psychic power to make the drawing alive. He cried as he hugged the canvas. "Why would you hug that instead of the real person?" Xavier wiped his tears away and turned to see the person that invaded his space. He was shocked to see his lover ,Bianca is standing right infront of him "B..i-is that you? Or am I dead? Are you taking me with you?" He asked as he slowly walked towards her. The siren went for a hug , it's real, it does feels warm. Xavier hugged her tighter and tears of joy and relieved began to fall "oh my goodness. You're alive! I-I can't believe this.. you're here..." He then back away and look at her "but how? I saw you died in my arms" he said. Bianca hold his hand and another caressing his cheek slowly "long story..right now I'm here with you again." She said smiling at him softly .

At the same time, the three roommats are ready be discharge as they're now packing up their stuff . Weems already arrived to bring them back to school "come on girls, you're going to be late" she said as she walked to the reception desk to settle the bill. Three of them look at each other like "late for what?" Look on them. Aelia sat next to Weems in the car as the goth girl and shewolf sit together at the back. They both felt asleep, resting their head on each others. Weems who were driving look over the mirror and smiled as if she remembered something.

"Haha did you see how we knocked those boys over!" Larissa row as she keeps laughing at the other team. "Keep on rowing Issa and Poe Cup shall be ours" Morticia smiles a bit then focus on rowing towards the starting point. They both ran together holding the flag together and put into pole "yaayy!" Larissa was overwhelmed by happiness as she hugged Morticia "we win! We finally wi- oh um" their faces were too close.Their lips was an inch away.She backed away and blush a bit "sorry" she apologized and laughed awkwardly. Morticia was stunned and felt blood rushed to her face "i-it's okay"

"Mrs Weems. WEEMS" Aelia called for her as she then focus herself on the road "I'm sorry Aelia I was lost in thought. Thank you for calling me" she said as she smiles. "You're welcome. by the way, why did you said we're gonna be late?" She asked but the older woman didn't said instead just smile at her and focus back on the road. As the car enter the school area,Aelia noticed everyone had wait for their arrival. The two lovebirds who were sleeping, woke up shocked to the roaring sound of people welcoming them.

"Hnn Xav.." Bianca moaned as Xavier kissed her on the neck. Suddenly they were disturbed by a call. Xavier annoyed and rejected the call but the person keeps calling him. He angrily answered "what ajax?! I'm busy" he said raising his voice. The gorgon laughed through the phone "yeah right. Gather at the quad. We're celebrating the win. Oh and it is school's order." He said as he hung up the call. Xavier just sighed and keep the phone back to his pocket. Bianca chuckled and smile at him "later okay?" She said as she hold his hand. Xavier nodded and get out from there with her.

"What's all this Principal Weems?" Wednesday asked. The woman smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt "it's a celebration" she said as she stepped out of the car. They all did them same and followed the principal to the quad. Weems stepped up on the podium and talked to the mic "last two night we were terrorised with evil threats. It's an unforgettable experience which going to broke our hearts whenever we remember about it. Luckily we were all saved by them ,The Nightshades and Wednesday Addams. So give up a round of applause for their bravery! And I would glad to welcome Kent back to our school" She ended the speech enthusiastically "and the school's canceled until next semester but no worries the RaveN dance still happening.so enjoy yourself to the fullest today!" She continued as she stepped down the podium. The Nightshades were all smiling and waved their hands to the crowd as they're now the celebrity of the school but not for the goth girl. She still hate the attentions, she walked away and find the usual hiding place near the Edgar Allan Poe statue, the entrance to Nightshades library. Enid noticed and went to check on her girlfriend.

She walked up towards the goth girl and hugged from behind "what's wrong baby? Still not used to the attention?" She said as she turn the small girl to face her. Wednesday sighed and nodded as the shewolf is right "I don't need their attention, I only seek one from you. that's enough for me" the goth girl said as she leaned for a kissed. The shewolf kissed her back and smile as the broke the kiss. They both look at each other and decided  to walked back to their room.

Meanwhile,others still celebrating and had their time together. "Wooohooo!!! no homeworks!" Ajax jumped as he started to lift Aelia and spinned happily "Babe stop! Haha" she laughed and hold the gorgon tightly. "Ehem" Xavier walked towards them with a serious look, making them to stopped and Ajax out his lover down "H-Hey Xavvy. Where's Bia-" she was stopped by Xavier who hugged her tightly and cries "thank you thank you thank you" he keeps thanking until 5 mins later he backed away "I owe you a lot Ael." He said then Bianca walked towards them with drinks "me too. Thanks for saving me" she said as she smiled at her. Divina,Yoko and Kent was surprised to see Bianca. They're the only one that haven't know. The twins ran towards the siren and hugged her tightly, they both cried as they felt happy to see her again "you guys going to make me cry. You know I hate crying. It's ruining my reputation" she said as she started to cry too. They all smiles and had their moments together.

"So tell me, how did you guys met. Like it's not common for a guy and a girl to be friends and not having feelings towards each other. Or did you ?" Yoko asked both Aelia and Xavier, the two of them looked at each others and bursted out laughing. "With this guy? Pfft-" "this short girl?? Yeah right" theg both said at the same time roasting each others. "Well our parents used to be busy with works and always go on outstation together, so my mum left me to Xavier's godmother to babysit. he's a crybaby always called for her when the milk runs out from his bottle" Aelia said as she laughed remember about it. Xavier glared at his childhood friend "oh really? Says the girl who ran all over the house naked because she doesn't want to wear her diaper" he said payback to the girl. They all laughed and laughed until they exhausted.

They bid their goodbye as the go to their own room. Kent walked towards Xavier "I hope you don't mad at me for siren song you to sleep" he said but the artist smiled at him "nah no worries. I used but now no." He said assuring nothing goes on between them and walked with Bianca to his room. Kent then walked towards Ajax who were busy flirting with Aelia "okay sorry for interrupting but I'm going back to our room. I'm exhausted. Haven't even pack out my stuff yet" he said as he walked away. "Let me walk you back to your room princess" Ajax said as he extend his hand like a gentleman. The girl chuckled and took his hand "well thank you my love" she said. When they arrived at the Ophelia hall ,Aelia noticed scrunchie on the door "uh oh. That's belong to Enid" she said and look at Ajax. The gorgon was puzzled "and?" He was clueless. Aelia facepalmed herself "that means they're on it. I can't go in. Guess I need to crash yours first." She said as Ajax now understood the meaning about scrunchie.