relax

As they ran towards the library, Jazz stopped to catched her breath and Ajax take a look on her "you guys go on first I'll check on her" said to them. "Where's your inhaler Jazz?" He asked as he took her to the bench nearby and the girl sit upright.

She searched through her pockets uniforms and shook her head "It...it's not..with me but..I ..have one ...spare in my room" she said slowly not to lose so much breath.

Ajax thought of something and then grabbed her by the shoulder "Jazz look at me in the eyes and slowly took a deep breath in through your nose and slowly breath it out through your mouth.try to stay calm and relax" he said to her and obliged.

"It's..working..but..not much" she said as she kept her breathing steadily. Ajax stood up and extended his hand "can you walk?" He said . The girl nodded and grabbed his hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AELIA! COME BACK HERE!" Apollo yelled as he quickly get up to chase after her. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Aelia run upstairs quickly and turned her back a bit. She was shocked to see the man already close behind her.

She skipped one stair making her stumbled down and hit her head making it to bleed. Apollo laughed as he gets closer "aww look at you. Still clumsy as you were back when you're a toddler. Always coming running to me when I got home. But it's different situation...you're.running.from.me" he emphasized the four words slowly before grabbing her between the legs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Babe did you heard that?" Divina asked her vampire girlfriend. Yoko nodded "she's in trouble. Hurry up guys!" She said as she ran towards the Edgar Allen Poe statue and snapped twice.

She was shocked to see a half naked man on top of Aelia who she figured already unconscious "get away from her you bastard!!" She yelled.

Ajax and Jazz came in and their eyes widen "you fucker!" Ajax quickly ran down and punched Apollo hard on the face making the man to fall and rolled downstairs.

Jazz quickly covered Aelia with her blazer and hold her close and noticed her head bleed a bit "Ael wake up. Hey!" She called the demigod as she slap her face slowly but Aelia didn't respond. Jazz turned to look at Xavier "bring her to the infirmary. I think she hit her head hard that makes her unconscious. I'll deal that fucker with Ajax. You guys can go. Thank you for the help" The artist nodded and carry Aelia in bridal style as Bianca and the others followed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
👭:Nile have you seen our son? He haven't home yet .its getting late now.

🦇: Hey Nile. Your beeboyfriend at the Weathervane. Pick him up. Byeeeee

Nile sighed as they looked the text Yoko sent them and pushed the café door opened. They looked around and saw the beeboy gobbling on his 5th bowl of banana split.

They walked slowly towards the table and crossed their arms "as if I remember, your mother told me that you aren't allowed to get near sweets as it's bad for your teeth and braces" Nile said as they say across the beeboy.

"Why do you even care? Aren't we over?" Eugene said as he poked on the banana into mush. Nile massaged the temple of their head and then look at him "don't be so childish Eugene. Come on let's g-" as they grabbed his hand the beeboy snapped "No! If you wanna go. You go. I'm staying here! And don't call me childish." He said angrily.

Nile shocked and noticed the people in the café are staring at them "Eugene please. I'll send you home.your parents are worried looking for you." They said as they comforting the beeboy. Eugene looked away try not to let them noticed that he's crying "I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to say those words to you. I didn't mean to break up with you. I was just mad. I didn't understand you that time" they said to him.

Eugene then look at him "even if you understand me now. Doesn't mean I want to be back together with you. Right now I felt that, we better off like this. You're going to graduate soon and I still have four more years to go. So leave me alone Nile. I can go home on my own" he said as he pushed their hand away. Nile backed away and left the cafe as they cried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ajax punched Apollo on the face over and over again on the floor until he broke few of the man's teeth. Jazz came and stopped him as she hold him away "that's enough. you're going to kill him" Jazz said as she helped him up.

Jazz grabbed a chair and a rope then tied Apollo up on the chair as he sat upright. She then stood beside Ajax "I want to grab chunks of his hair and skins then feed to my gator at home" she said as she leaned her head on the gorgon's shoulder.

Ajax looked at her and felt his heart skipped a bit "what a fucked up parents they are. First it's Bianca's mum then Enid's parents .now...him Aelia's father" he said as she sighed slowly.

Apollo's face full of his own bloods yet he still can laughed himself out "you fools...you guys are bunch of problematic kids. You still doesn't know how this world actually works. I'm going to show you the reality once I'm out from the prison" he said proudly.

Both Ajax and Jazz laughed at him "you're right. We don't. But we never did say about handing you over to the authority." The gorgon said as he knelt in front of Apollo "here...we kill our problematic parents. No wonder Aelia doesn't want to introduce me to you." He said as he stared at him.

Jazz looked at her phone and gave it to the Gorgon and read the message "luckily Aelia is stable. Relax....I'm going to kill you slowly but it's going to hurt. A LOT. Jazz look away for a moment" he said as he took off his beanie. It's the first time for Apollo to felt fear as he turned into stone.

Ajax then wore his beanie back "you can look now" he said to Jazz. She was surprised and mesmerised by Ajax's power "wow..this is amazing. I never seen someone got stoned this closed" she said as she smiled at him.

The gorgon smiled and took out his phone "I'm going to tell Weems about this. If she give us the greenlight to kill him then I'll be back to you. He'll be back to his normal form in 30 minutes."he said as he exit the library.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nnh..." Aelia opened her eyes slowly and surprised to see she's surrounded by her friends "guys? Ugh my head ...what happened?" She asked as she wants to get up. Kylie quickly assist her.

"You were gone since Mr.Fig's class and Ajax have been searching you all day. He called us for help. Luckily we found you at the library" Wednesday explained.

Aelia felt pain on her head and that was the time she remembered everything and her body started to trembles "my father! He- He tried to-" before she could finish Xavier hugged her and calmed her down "shh it's okay no need to finish that sentence. Nothing happened to you. You're safe now. He's already taken off by Ajax and Jazz. No need to think about that old man anymore." He said as he patted her back slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes. He's with us. Really? Thank you Principal Weems" Ajax kept his phone in his pocket and go back inside the library as he snapped his fingers twice.

"How was it?" Jazz asked him. Ajax put on sad face as he looked down "I'm sorry but..." he said slowly as he paused on his own sentence that made the girl started to feel impatience "speak up Ajax!"

Ajax then look at her "I'm sorry that you can't have the fun alone as we do it together" he said as he laughed. Jazz sighed and smiled "jeez..you're such a prankster." She said as she hit him on the shoulder.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The alarm came from Jazz's phone "oh!" She switched it off and look at Apollo who gasped hard to catch his breath and then screamed in pain "FUCKK!!"

Jazz just laughed as he showed Ajax the fingers she broke from Apollo being stoned earlier "I got bored while waiting for you so I snapped few of his fingers" she said as smiled. "No fair. You started without me" he said as he pouted.

"Oh relax~ I've taken my turn in advance. Now it's your turn" she said as she gave one finger to him. Ajax took it and look at the wheezing man infront of him "please let me go. Just send me to the police!" Apollo begged as he cried.

Ajax took his phone out and text in the group.

🐍: Come to the library. We're gonna have fun.