clarification

The engaged couple sneaked slowly together at night towards the quad. They even checked their surroundings so they won't get caught by the other dorm mother. "so tell me why are we meeting him tonight?" Wednesday asked the shewolf as they walked. Enid stopped and look at her "first Niel's pronouns are they/them and Niel is non-binary. Second I will tell you once we meet them there" the shewolf and smiled at goth girl who nodded slowly.

Few minutes later they arrived as Niel already waited for them "there you are oh- you brought company" they said. Wednesday glared at them "why can't I?" She said. Enid calmed her fiancé and smiled weakly at Nile "sorry. She's my fiancé. I also need to clarify about us to her" she said and the goth girl turned her head at the shewolf "clarify what?" She said as she started to feel worried but still show her deadpan look.

"Wednesday...the truth is both of our mothers arranged for our marriage and of course I doesn't even want that. So we need to do something to call off the marriage to happen" Niel explained "plus I already have dorky bee boy that I rather spend my life with" they continued. Both Enid and Wednesday was shocked by it. Their eyes widen in disbelief "um Niel just want to make sure one thing....is that bee boy the president of the beekeeper. His name Eugene?" Wednesday asked. Niel smiled widely as they started to blush "yes he is." He answered and again shocked the couple.

They then proceed to go to the old library so no one can find them sneaked out. "Woah this place is awesome" Niel said as they turned around feeling amazed with the secret room. "Just promise you won't tell no one about this place" Enid said to them "so what's the plan" she continued. Nile nodded and look at both of them "my parents are coming this weekend so why not you call yours too so we can tell them how we really feel." They said with a wide grin.

Enid facepalmed herself "that's all you can think? My dad's life is on line you moron!" She pissed as her eyes glow almost wolfing out as she grabbed them by the collar. Wednesday hold her back "amore calm down. What's wrong with you? Let them go" she said. Luckily the shewolf got back to her sense and let them go "Nile.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" she said as she turned back away from Nile and Wednesday.

The goth girl never saw her fiancé in that state "amore what's wrong? Please tell me" she asked concernly as she walked closer towards the shewolf. Enid was trembling, she's scared that she might hurt Wednesday again "I- I dunno what to do. Mum will hurt dad if I don't marry Nile. I'm scared of my own mother Wednesday" she said as she began to cries but the goth girl hold her into her arms "shh I'm here. We'll figure this out okay. Your father's going to be fine. Trust me" the goth girl promised.

Wednesday then looked at Nile "I guess we can use that idea of yours but we will need others help , in case Esther goes nuts. And we're sorry for what happened just now" the goth girl said to them. Nile nodded and shook their head "no. It's cool. I'm not hurt right? So chill." They said. Enid hugged Nile and apologize to them and they all go back to their room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was already weekend and got both Nile and Enid nervous. They both really hoped what their plan goes well. All the Nightshades was already in their respective positions incase the shewolf's mother make any scenes. "Let's go. Their waiting for us at the quad already" Enid said to Nile and they walked first. As the shewolf about to walk, she was stopped by the goth girl "amore wait" .

Enid turned her back and was surprised by sudden soft lips pressed against hers. She kissed back passionately as it went for few minutes before they parted "what was that for?" The shewolf asked as she smile. Wednesday just kept quite as she looked at her fiancé "I love you Enid" she said. Enid smiled widely and walked  away.

As they both walked towards the quad , Esther saw them "there you both! Come come. We just discussed how many grandpups we want. Right Lyana?" Esther said to her soon to be in law. Lyana just laughed as she pats Esther shoulder playfully "oh Esther you never not be funny since highschool. Look at both of you? Aren't you guys meant to be together?" Lyana said as she smiled at the teenagers sat across. Nile and Enid just smiled awkwardly as they kept quite.

"So about the wedding we shou-" "actually..both me and Enid had something to say about the wedding" Nile said as they cutted off Esther. She then looked at them "oh what is it Nile? Do you have any idea for it?" She asked. Nile shook their head and turned to look at Enid who nodded and took a deep breath and exhaled slowly "the truth is. We don't want to get marry. I mean aren't we too young for that? " Enid said seriously. "Yeah like we have so many things we haven't done yet. Both of us have our own person that we chose to be with. Ma did you know Enid already engaged??" Nile continued as they look at their mother.

Both of these mothers were speechless but Esther was the only one in rage "no she's not. It's not even official. Right Enid?" She said as she glared to her daughter. Enid showed the ring on her finger "I am engaged to Wednesday Addams. Please mum,I don't want to get marry if I'm not even happy with it. It's not fair for me and Nile." She said then looked at Lyana who was still shocked with the news "Nile...why didn't you tell me this earlier?" She asked them. Nile started to tears down "I just don't want you to be upset Ma. I just don't want to disappoint you." they said. Lyana walked to them and hugged tightly "no no..why would you disappoint me? You always made me proud. Just you did upset me that you're not being honest with me about yourself" she said as she wiped their tears away.

Esther got annoyed at what she saw as she got up from her sit "so you're gonna just accept your son that he's a faggot?? You're out of your mind Lyana. We had an agreement!" She yelled. Lyana turned her head towards her soon-to-be-ex-friend "Esther ,what happened to you?We're just best friend making silly promises. I guess you're not my best friend anymore. And don't you fucking dare used that word towards my child again. I will fucking cut your throat if you did" she said as she grabbed Nile's hand "let's go Nile. And Enid" she looked at the young shewolf "thank you for being honest. Congratulations too" she said as she smiled  at Enid softly.

Esther just angrily watched her friends walked away. She claws out as she scratched the table in frustration.Murray who sat next to her tried to calm her down "h-honey just c-calm dow-" before he could finish, Esther choked him "don't fucking tell me what to do!" She said as she threw him to the side. That shocked everyone around them as they ran out panicked. "Enid! Get out from there!" Aelia who was watching from above yelled at her. The shewolf was too scared, she can't even move "M-Mum P-Please." She begged as she started to cry.