Life flashed

"Time to put an end to you both" Joseph said as he walked slowly towards the girls. Both Aelia and Wednesday can't move their body as is someone's pinning them down.

Wednesday look at Joseph in disgust "even if i die tonight, i will never let you live peace" she said as she gritted her teeth. The man just laughed as he knelt infront of her.

Aelia nodded as she grin "yeah we'll hunt you down Joseph Crackhead!" She yelled. Wednesday facepalmed herself and whispered to demigod "it's Crackstone,Ael" she said then sighed slowly.

The demigod ended up laughing right in front of the man's face "but it suit him better" she said as she laugh. Joseph felt humiliated and raised his arm with the knife "NO ONES CAN HUMILIATE ME LIKE THIS!" he screams ready to strike on them.

"Now!" Wednesday yelled as she gave the signal to Ael. The demigod punch him hard in the guts, hard enough to broke the rib cages. Joseph flew to the other side of the room as his body hits the wall.

They took their chance to go to the principal "damn it. He cut her deep" Aelia said. Wednesday gritted her teeth and hold on the principal's face "Principal Weems! Look at me! Don't dare you die on me" she said.

Slowly Larissa opened her eyes but her sights are blurry "T...Tish? Is that you?" She asked. Wednesday turned to look at Ael "this is bad. She's losing so much blood causing her to hallucinating. Just play along Wends." She said as she try her best to heal the principal.

Wednesday was unsure if it's right thing to do but she have to "y-yeah it's me." She said. Larissa smiled weakly and coughed blood "i just wished i was brave enough to face the world with you. I'm sorry for being a coward."

Wednesday wiped the blood from her mouth "it wasn't your fault. You wasn't ready" she said. Larissa smiled and look at Wednesday "I'm glad that you're my first love Tish. Right now i want to go be with the man that I love, he's waiting" she said as she slowly stretched her arms up as if someone reaching out for her.

"AEL!" Wednesday yelled as she looked at the demigod. Aelia focused all her core energy towards her power "we need you Weems!" She said as bright light shines the room.

Few minutes later, Aelia pants heavily as she had used all her power "did i did it?" She asked. Wednesday take a look at Larissa closely. The woman got up as she gasped for air "you did it" the goth girl said.

"Girls!" Larissa hugged her students as she squeezed her arms "I'm glad you both are okay" she said. Wednesday freed herself swiftly and gave Larissa her unamused look. The principal was dumbfounded "what?" She asked.

Suddenly they heard a man laughing maniacally at the back "you think you could kill me easily? I'm Joseph Crack- ackh!" He felt pain around his chest. He looked down and see his blacken 'heart' already pierced out in someone's hand.

Yoko scratched her ear as she look at him "you're so annoying" she said as she pulled out her hand with the heart and crushed it. Joseph staggered himself down on the floor as he lies against the wall "no...I almost...win.." he said slowly before he died for the third time.

Wednesday walked closer to him and took the knife from him then cut the finger with the ring on "I'm keeping this so this crackhead won't mess with me ever again" she said.

Aelia laughed when Wednesday used the wrong name she said earlier "I knew you would agree that suits him" she said. The demigod saw her boyfriend and hugged him tightly "you don't know how happy i am to see you again" she said as she rested her head on the gorgon's chest.

"I felt the same too babe" he said to her stroking her hair. Enid jumped on Wednesday as she hugged the goth girl making her to fall on her back. Enid noticed the fresh scars around the goth girl neck "did he do that?" She asked as she looked at the dead joseph/fig next to them.

Wednesday sighed and cupped Enid's face to look at her "hey. It's over already. Ael already healed the scars. Now we've match" she said as she gently caressed on Enid's scars making the shewolf to blush heavily.

They both got up as the principal walked towards her boyfriend's dead body and started to cry "I really wished i could save you earlier. This is all my fault. I kept the ring and you fall to be his victim. I'm sorry my love" she said as she kissed on his lips.

The students felt bad and sad for their principal as they exchanged glances towards one another. Wednesday looked at Aelia and the demigod shook her head "no. I've used my power.i can't send you to underworld realm without enough power.

Wednesday thought for a second and had something in her mind "Principal Weems, we can still save him." She said. Weems looked at her with eyes widen "h-how?" She asked. "We need to use dark magic ritual. It's banned but I've studied it carefully. I'm sure we can get Mr.Fig back to you" she explained.

"Whatever the consequences is, i will take the responsible" the woman said confidently. She then looked at Fig's dead body and caressed his cheek "I'm going to save you" she said.