sabotage

Wednesday ran towards Xavier who's still holding Bianca close to him. His face is emotionless. He just stared straight "I'll never leave you...never..just sleep okay." He mumbled slowly. Wednesday is speechless. She doesn't know what to do. Then she kneel down as she reach his hand out to him "Xavier.. she's gone.." she said as she try to pull his hands from the body "DO NOT TOUCH HER!" he went mad as he pushed her hand away. From the other side of the quad the other Nightshades came including Enid who's injured from the fight. Wednesday ran towards her lover "Amore. Thank goodness you're safe" she said as she hug the shewolf and they kissed. "Where's Crackstone and Laurel?" Aelia asked. Wednesday turned her back "deceased for good" she said.

Aelia pumped her fist in the air "woohoo! We did it! We save the school and everyone is saf-.." she gasped as she look down to see Xavier holding on lifeless Bianca "oh my dear, Xavvy" She ran towards him and it broke her heart to see him like that. Everyone's  felt that they also lose Bianca now in their life. Divina and Kent cried so hard because they've been close friends for as long as they could even remember. "Can't you revive her back like you did last time" Enid asked Aelia. The demigod for a second but she shook her head "can't do. I've fight the nature once and if I do it again I would lose her soul and even mine too" she said.
.
.
.
.
.
//It was white. nothings around. Only wide blank space. Bianca looked around "Hello??! Anybody here??" She called out. No response. She was alone "where am I?" She said as she sat down hugging her knees.//
.
.
.
.
.
They all gathered the students, teachers and staff back into the academy. Some even helped clean the area that affected during the chaos and put out fire. The Ophelia hall residents were send to the hospital to get further treatment.They all were warded in the same room "Thank you Wednesday for saving the school from deadly threat." Weems said to the goth girl who just rolled her eyes at older woman. "Wends.. that's not nice" Enid whispered to her girlfriend. The goth girl sighed and look at the principal ".. you're welcome" she said under her breath. The principal smiled then exit the room. Aelia who are on the other side of the room just stare blankly on the ceiling. Enid tilted her head "you okay Aelia?" She asked concerned about the girl. Aelia shook her head no and face herself to the shewolf "no.i feel useless that I can help Xavier. he is very dear to me and seeing him sad ,it broke my heart even more" she said as she began to cry.
.
.
.
.
.
//"Hello!!" Bianca ran around and around to find way out. Everytime she ran she will came back at the same place she ran.//
.
.
.
.
.
"Come on Xavier, let them take her" Ajax comfort his buddy to let the authority to take Bianca's body. Xavier wouldn't let her go. He promised that he won't ever letting her go. "Kill me if you must but I'll never let her go" he cried and hold her harder. Ajax dumbfounded and sad seeing him like that as if he went insane. Kent who also stood next to Ajax came out with an idea "I'll siren song him to let her go and put him to sleep" he said . Kent use his song on Xavier, slowly the artist release his grips and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
//"Xavier....I hope you're here. I'm not ready to die either" she cried alone in the blank space. "I still want to be with you" she said as she she lie down on the floor. "That's cringe y'know"  She turned her head to find where the distinct voice came from.//
.
.
.
.
.
Yoko was comforting Divina who still mourning over Bianca "I can't believe she's gone for real Yoko. I felt bad that I wished she were dead" Divina said as she hugged the vampire. "We were in tense situation last time. We were mad at her" Yoko said.
.
.
.
.
.
//"Who is that??" She asked as she turn here and there to speak with the voice. Suddenly a man appeared before her "you must be wondering where you are right now? Aren't you?" The man said. Bianca nodded and asked him "where exactly am I? As I remember I was saving Xavier and then I'm here? That means I'm dead but it's not hell or heaven here." She said. "You're in between. I'm Charon the boatman of Underworld"he introduced himself. The siren still curious why she's in that place "then why didn't I were assigned to any of the place? Why I'm stuck here." She asked. Charon sighed as he massage near of his neck "it was a silly mistake of Thanatos because...you're not supposed to die".//
.
.
.
.
.
Wednesday and Enid both sleeping together but Aelia still awake, trying to figure out how to help Xavier. She closed her eyes and use her demigod power to enter the underworld realm. It was fuzzy but as she opened her eyes she saw the wrecked place "damn still suck as usual" she said as she walk further. Suddenly she's stopped by Cerberus. They barked and growling at her, glaring down at her "seriously Cerby ?? Don't you remember me?" She said as she crossed her arms as she looked up. The dog suddenly change their self into small cute puppy and ran around her legs, happy to see her. "I missed you too" she said as she scratches and rub them playfully.
.
.
.
.
.
//"A SILLY MISTAKE??! this is honestly the worst mistake that I think he ever did!" The siren yelled at the angel. "I know! And this ain't my fault.he always does this when he messed up"Charon said to her. The siren rolled her eyes "Then how to get out from here?" She asked. Charon look at his hourglass "I still need to send you, the soul to Hades. He would kill me if I haven't send the soul I've taken. He's very strict and keep the tabs updated." he said as he laughed awkwardly.//
.
.
.
.
.
"WHO DARE TO TRESPASS MY KINGDOM!" Hades appeared before Aelia with bident in his hand. Aelia just stare at him and doesn't even flinch "you still suck old man. it's me your grandniece.  Aelia, Zeus' granddaughter. Daughter of your nephew Apollo" she said as she giving attitude at him. "Oh how dare you come to my kingdom and be rude to me young lady." He said as he put his bident away "you're the last person I want to meet Aelia. You stole that gorgon's soul from me. You cheated his death. Don't you know I hate it when people do that to me?" He said as he raised his voice at him. Aelia looked down and sighed "I know. I'm sorry but I love him. That Gorgon have a name. It's Ajax Petropolus. Plus my friend did give you 3 souls already. Don't be greedy." She said.
.
.
.
.
.
//"If you send me to him , I'm sure he would not let me go. I read about him okay" the siren said as she sat down on the floor ,getting headache. "I know . But I don't want to lose my job either. So please follow me to the boat." He said as walked first.//
.
.
.
.
.
"Really? Lemme see" he opened up the list for today's delivered "Laurel Gates, Joseph Crackstone,Tyler Galpin and oh- there's fourth one, Bianca Barclay" he said. Aelia's eyes widen when she heard the siren's name "the last one. I need the last one. She's my friend." She said as she pleaded to the underworld god. Hades started to get mad "young lady! That is not how things in this world works. I have purposes and role. I'm just doing what I'm good at. So stop sabotaging my work and go." he said as he crossed his arms.
.
.
.
.
.
//Bianca sat on the boat looking at the eerie lake full of tortured soul. Charon who was rowing noticed her "I won't stare too close if I were you. They can grab and trapped you with them forever." He said as he keeps rowing. The siren backed away and sat back properly. few minutes later they arrived "okay hop off." Charon said as he helped Bianca.//
.
.
.
.
.
Then he came out with an idea "how about you sacrifice someone and I give you Bianca Barclay's? This will settle everything." He said as he smile hoping the grandniece would agree. Of course the young demigod disagree. She needed to figure out how to make the god change his mind.
.
.
.
.
.
//They both walked towards the hell. Bianca couldn't dare to look all the tortured soul being tortured. She just want to get out of there as soon as she can. "Tragic isn't it? If you don't want to be like them ,be better. I read your life, you're one bad human being. You even betrayed your friends." He said as he laughed at her . All he said was true , she was bad "but I've changed now okay. I felt remorse on my wrongdoings on them." She said.//
.
.
.
.
.
"Damn you Hades...you know I can't do that" she said as she move closer to him , staring up at him angrily. "Or do you want me to tell your wife your secret? I know how scared you are with her. I found out that you had human family behind her. I wonder if I know them." She said as she spat the fact.Hades pride look sunken "Don't tell her please. I cannot bear to be hate by her or even lose my other family. It kills me." he said.
.
.
.
.
.
//"Oh snap that's Hades" Charon pulled her to the side hiding from the God. "Why are we hiding ? Didn't we want to me- Aelia? What is she doing here?" She said whispery. The man next to her laughed awkwardly "I'm sorry I got anxious when I see him.i dunno why" he said sheepishly. The siren stared at him for awhile and had the annoyed look on her "you're having crush on Hades. That's all. Now let's go." She said as she walked up first.//
.
.
.
.
.
"So let me have Bianca back and pray that you won't see me again." She said sternly and when she turned her head she saw the siren "B-Bianca??" The demigod ran and hug the siren. She felt relieved to see the siren again "now let's go. Xavier needs you" she said to the siren. Aelia turned to face Hades "thank you for the cooperation. Bye!" She said as she hold both of Bianca's hand. Hades look at them as they both disappeared and then at Charon "why are you looking at me like that?" He said feeling uneasy and walked away from him. "He's so hooott. Welp time to get to work back" Charon said happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AELIA WAKE UP! AELIA!!" the goth girl calling out her roommate who've been unconscious for 3 hours now. Aelia gasped heavily as she return to her own self "Where's Bianca?" she said as she look around. "What's happening Ael? She's dead remember?" Enid said concerning about her. The young demigod get off the bed and look for her phone "I need my phone!" She asked frantically. Wednesday passed her phone "here" Aelia took it and called Ajax "pick up pick up pick up" and then call connected "um who's this?" The gorgon asked not knowing the number. "Baby it's me. I'm using Wednesday's phone. Where's Bianca?!" She asked ."she have a phone now? cool. Um they already took her away to the mortuary.why? He asked again. "No time to explain but she's alive now. Go get her please!" She said and her boyfriend obliged.

At the same time at the mortuary room , the siren woke up from her 'sleep' breathed heavily. She looked around to see morticians ready to prepare her for funeral "um hi?" She said and they all fainted. She noticed she's not wearing anything "oh fuck" she got up from the mortuary trolley and grab the white cloth nearby to cover her body. As she walked closer to the door , she was surprised by Ajax "y-you're alive! Thank goodness" he said as he cover her up with his hoodie. He sent text to Aelia that he found the siren.