Oh!

Enid put his remaining inside the duffle bag and clean up the blood splattered inside the the room. She even tear down all the pictures of Wednesday from the wall.

"Too bad for you, your existence not only wasn't acknowledge by the her but the whole town" she said as she carry the bag on her back as she leave the house.

She brought it  deep in the woods until she found a lake. She uses her claws and starts digging the ground. Few hours layer, she finally done digging the ground deep 6 ft.

She climbed out for the hole and rest her back for a moment "I'll never do this shit again...fuck I'm tired" she said to herself. Slowly she gets up and grab the bag then throws into the hole.

She took her times covering the hole with the soil again. Once finished, she chuckles to herself "never thought I would do all this for you Wends..." she said and slowly walk back to Nevermore Academy.
.
.
.
.
.
"What do you mean she's out?! Where did she go Kylie?" Wednesday raised her voice to her roommate who was hiding inside the bathroom.

"I will tell you if you stop chasing me with the knife in your hand!" Kylie said as she lie against the door.

Wednesday rolled her eyes and tossed the knife to the side "there. Now tell me." She said as she backed away from the door and waits for the girl to come out from the bathroom.

Slowly Kylie get out from there and sigh in relief when she saw the knife on the floor "she go find Jonah. That's when after I told her his location." She told the goth girl.

The goth girl didn't waste any second as she grab her coat "that boy is crazy. He could do anything to her" she said as she look for the torchlight in the drawer.

"Unfortunately he didn't"

The both girl turn towards the door and see Enid covered in dirt and blood "Enid/Amore!" They said at the same time.

Wednesday came running towards the shewolf and hugged her "you got me worried so much!" She said as she tightened her hug.

"Well someone needs to do something when there's threat in the relationship" Enid said as she grabbed the goth girl by the waist as she look at Wednesday deep into her eyes.

Wednesday bites her lips and tiptoe for a deep kiss. They hold onto each others as they slowly gets heat craving for each others more.

Kylie just stood with a shock look on her face "ew guys. There's still bloo- ugh! I'm going to Yoko's! Have fun!" She said and left those two alone in the room slamming the door behind them.

Enid grabbed Wednesday and carry her on her shoulder "didn't know you would show that side to her like that" she said as she brought her to the bed.

She put her down and gets on top of her. Wednesday reaches out her arms and hold onto the shewolf's face "then punish me for being a bad girl" she said as she smirk.

"Don't worry my love. I will." She said as she stripped away the goth girls cloth and take off only her tops.

Wednesday blushes as she saw the pumps and gains on the shewolf's body "I think you should go to the lycan practice more often." She said as she touch Enid's abs.  (dear god. I'm cringing to death. Please forgive me)

Enid smirks and grab her hand off her body "who said you can lay your hand on me" she gets off the bed and reach for their 'little fun box' under it and take out the rope.

She use it by tying the goth girl's hands against the bedpost and stare at her "I love it when you're in charge when we're out. But I'm even more in love when you let me in charge of you" she said as she gently trails her finger on Wednesday's bare skins.

Wednesday flinches in excitement as she drools more for the shewolf's touches. Enid chuckles and gets on the bed and lie beside the goth girl and start caressing on off her breast.

'Fuck...she's cute when she squirms by my touches' Enid thought. She down gets on top and suck on other breast and bite on it softly.

Wednesday gritted her teeth and moans softly "ahn..Enid~ ah"

Enid move her hand and slips between the goth girl's thighs and smiles then show up her hands to the girl "look how wet you get just by my touches" she said as she go down.

She lifted her legs each on her shoulders and start licking and sucking on the clit. Wednesday's body arched in excitement as if electricity flows in her body.

Enid insert to fingers inside as she insert her tongue in "dhom kham yhet (don't cum yet)" she commands the goth girl. Her insides are all clenching hard from each thrust of the shewolf's fingers.

She fasten her thrust and quickly take it out leaving the goth girl hanging "am-amore! Please I'm at my limit" she begged.

Her fiancé take off her pants and stood over head "not until you make me cum first" she said as she untie the rope.

Wednesday grabbed her thighs and pulls closer to her face. She licked all the juices coming out from the shewolf. She lapped up every inches of her fiancé's.

"Dammit Wends! Yes! Like that baby oh~" she said as she grabbed onto Wednesday's hair,pulling her to get deeper to it which the goth girl obeys.

The shewolf is closed to her limit as she grabbed Wednesday's head with both her hands "fuck I'm coming! I'm coming!" She moans and felt her legs weaken.

She flopped behind Wednesday and breath heavily "I probably would be dead if i let you do that often" she said.

"Is it a bad thing?" Wednesday asked as she's now concern.

"No silly. I love it a lot! Now for your reward" she reached the 'little fun box' and put on the strap-on. She wears it and noticed the goth girl kept staring at her.

"You should look yourself in the mirror and see how horny you stare at me right now" she said as she positioned herself in between goth girl's.

Before Wednesday could say anything, Enid thrust inside of her without a warning. The shewolf move her hips as she hold onto her fiancé.

Wednesday grabbed her by the neck and bite onto her shoulder. She grabbed her back tightly as her leg locks around her waist.

"Enid! Enid!" She calls for her.

"Keeps saying my name till you cum Wends" Enid thrust harder and harder.

"Enid! I-Im-!!" Wednesday tightened her grips and came hard. Her body trembles in pleasure and Enid calms her down.

Few minutes later both of them calm down as they snuggles to each other in the bed, covering themselves with blankets "what a mess we did" Enid said as she laughed.

"I can't feel my legs mon chiot" the goth girl said.

Enid kissed her soflty on the lips and look at her fiancé "then I'll carry you" she said. 

"What no no-!" "Here we go!" Enid cuts her and gently carries her to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
The next day...

Yoko yawns as she gets up and look at her side. She smiles as she found her siren still drawn into her slumber. She moves closer and kiss her on the cheek.

She then walked towards the door to get some air. She was shock to see a girl lying on the ground sleeping infront of her room.

She carefully checks on the girl and sighed in relief "Kylie... wake up. Why are you sleeping infront of my room. Why didn't you go to your own room" she asked.

Slowly Kylie wakes up as she stretches her arms "Wednesday and Enid gets steamy so I thought i could crash yours but seems like you guys in steamy too. So i just gave up and sleep here" she explained.

The girl gets up and grab her pillow "well thank you for letting me sleep here. Oh and please tone down a little. Your moans are getting out of control" the girl said and left the vampire die in embarrassment.