Survive

Wednesday went towards the stairs that connected to the basement along with her family. She kicked the door opened and yelled "ESTHER!!"  as she took out the dagger from her ankle.

Esther turned her back and surprised to see the goth "what the- how can you-" before she could finished a flying dagger stabbed through her left eye "aggghhhhhh you- bitch" she cursed as she fell on the floor in pain as she took the dagger out.

The goth girl quickly get closer to her fiancé who is covered in filths of the men and blood all ove her body "mi amor,oh no" Wednesday said as she pulled her closer into her arms. Gomez took off his blazer and put over Enid's body.

It brokes all the Addams to see the young shewolf state right now. Wednesday glared over Esther "mother father...please bring Enid out from this hell house. Pugsley. You stay with me." She said as she wiped of her tears.

Morticia and Gomez obeyed to their daughter. The father gently carried Enid in his arms out from the place. Wednesday and Pugsley watched Esther as she got up on her own "I'm going to kill you!" She said as she tried to attack the siblings.

Wednesday bend down as she dodge Esther's strike. She grabbed the dagger on floor and cut through Esther's back of the knee causing her fall to the floor again. "What's wrong? Aren't you the one that acted all though earlier?" The goth girl knelt down as she mocked the woman.

"Get her to the chain brother" she commanded the brother of hers.Pugsley obliged as she dragged Esther by the hair towards the chain that she used on her poor daughter earlier. The goth girl grabbed one of the cloth on the floor and shoved into Esther's mouth.

Pugsley smirked and then look at his sister "what should we do with her sis?" He asked with a grin on his face. Wednesday thought for a second and remembered something "grab the shattered mirror on the floor there" she said.

Pugsley took the piece and passed to her "I will never forgive you for all that happened tonight Murray" she said to Murray's reflection on the mirror.

Murray could only cried "I'm sorry I messed up. I just want my family to be like it used to. I thought I was doing everything right." He said as he beg for Wednesday's forgiveness.

"I don't need to hear your apologetic excuses. You should beg forgiveness from Enid...she had gone through hell thanks to your beloved sicko wife" Wednesday said as she threw away the mirror to the side and used her dagger to cut through Esther's neck. The woman muffled in pain and that makes the siblings smiled ear to ear.

Wednesday take out the cloth from the mouth and laughed at the whimpering sound from the woman "isn't it beautiful sound to our ears Pugsley" she said to her brother.

Pugsley nodded in agreement and took out few small bombs from his pockets "I made these myself. We could use it on her later" he said as he look over Esther who horrified by the siblings.

"You know" as Wednesday started to talk she dragged the dagger down to the chest "I do enjoys being at funeral but" she dragged down more to the stomach "now it make me rethink again from attending another one in the future" she dragged it all the way to the waist "you didn't just ruined one thing that I love but two" she twisted the blade around the guts "My Enid and funeral" she said as took out the dagger.

Esther gasped in pain "W-Wednes -day m-maybe th-there's something w-we could do. A-As you can s-see I wasn't in the r-right state of m-mind?" She said as she begged for mercy.

The goth girl look at her brother "are you believing this?" She asked. Pugsley shook his head "nah.." he said as he put the bombs inside Esther's cutted open body "it's all bullshit to me" he said as he shoved one into her mouth.

Wednesday spit on Esther's face "I'm going to find you in hell soon. Be prepared" she said as she walked away with Pugsley. As they exit the house , Pugsley stopped and lit up the matchstick and threw it on the doorstep.

The fire widespread all over the house. Esther managed to spit the bomb from her mouth and yelled out for help "HELPPPPPP SOMEBODY!!! BOYSSSS!!! ENIDDDD!!!" BOOM! The body splattered in million pieces. The house only left the foundation. The siblings watched in amusement "good work brother" she praised him.

The explosion shocked the older Addams that weren't that far from the house "don't worry Gomez. I'm sure the kids are okay" Morticia said as she comfort her husband then looked over Enid who was still unconscious. She checked the pulse and sighed in relief "she's still with us but weak...we need to hurry and get her for immediate treatment" she said as they both quickly get back to Things and Lurch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few minutes later the car drove back to the house and picked up the siblings along. Wednesday quickly get in the car and get closer to Enid "oh no  no no...Enid..." She take her from her father's arms and pull the shewolf closer to her. Lurch then drove towards the nearest hospital.

Once they reached the hospital, Gomez yelled out help from the staff nearby. They quickly came with a stretcher and put the shewolf carefully on it. Wednesday didn't let go of her grip from holding Enid's hand. One of the staff stopped Wednesday from entering the operating room "sorry please wait outside".

Wednesday punch her hands repeatedly on the wall to let her rage out "fuck fuck fuck!". Gomez and Pugsley held her back and calm her down "please don't my little storm cloud/ take a deep breath sis" they both said to her.

Morticia stood in front of the goth girl and pulled her into her arms and hug closely "please my dear. Everything's going to be fine. It brokes me, in fact all of us are hurting seeing you like this. So please at least for Enid, you need to be strong." She said as she stroked the goth girl's hair slowly. Wednesday couldn't say anything but hugged the woman back and cries out her frustration.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
From 2 hours turned to 4 hours and then it became 6 hours. The sun was almost out. Every one was asleep except Wednesday. She still waited patiently for the doctor to come out from the operating room.

Thing slowly tapped towards her and touch her hand gently. Wednesday looked down slowly and sighed "this is all my fault. I've failed to protect her" she said as she hold the hand. Everyone was awaken by the sound of the door opened.

Not long after that doctor came out as he took off his cap. Wednesday quickly walked towards him "how's her condition doctor?" She asked. The doctor look at her straight in the eyes "please be prepared. Things that I'm about to tell you will be devastating to hear." He said as he took a deep breath.

Morticia and the others stood behind the goth girl. The doctor exhaled slowly "she's in critical conditions. Her pelvis were ruptured a bit from the continuous assault in her inner thighs. Her throat were slightly torn and bleed internally causing it to swole. She's alive but barely. Just be with her and gives hope to her. Not many of our rape victim could survive with those kind of assaults." the doctor said as he shaken the last few words. The operation was devastated for him.

The Addams were all devastated too especially Wednesday. She couldn't accept the things happened between them. The doctor said his sorry and walked away. Wednesday broke down on the floor and cried again but no tears coming out. No more left for her to let out.