anger and acceptance

He looked at those two girls in front of him but only anger started to boils even more "whatever I'm out of here before someone got stoned to death" Ajax said as he grabbed his blazer and walked away.

Aelia lifted her head up to the side "Ajax wait-" Bam! The door slammed shut closed. She then cried herself feeling ashamed and guilty for betraying the gorgon.

Jazz took the opportunity to calm the demigod "it's okay I'm here for you" she said as she wrapped her arms around her but Aelia pushed her off "please you should go too. I want to be alone" she said.

The girl obliged by her request and left her alone. Aelia lie on her bed as she moved her hand to her forehead "I fucking hate myself now" she said to herself then she turn her head to her right and saw the med.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stupid. Damn those two.ugh!" Ajax kept cursing to himself as he walked back to the third class at the greenhouse. The class haven't start yet as Mr.Fig need to attend urgent meeting with the school boards.

Xavier saw his distressed buddy when he entered the class. "B, just a sec" he told the siren as he kissed her on the cheek. He then slowly walked towards the gorgon at the back of the class "you good bro?" He asked.

Ajax looked at him "why didn't you tell me that your childhood friend is a major slut backstabbing bitch?!?" He snapped at him as it caught everyone's attention.

"Excuse me? Why the fuck you talk about Ael like that huh?!" Xavier grabbed the gorgon by the collar as he started to get angry.

"Yeah you heard me. Aelia.is.a.major.fucking.slut" he said as he emphasized each word. Xavier snapped as he punched him in the face hard making the gorgon fell to the floor.

Ajax felt something came from his nose "you fucking broke my nose!" He said as he wiped the blood from his nose. He then get up and punch back , his fist got Xavier in the eye.

"we gotta do something before they kill each other" Yoko said to the goth girl. Wednesday thought for a second and a got something. She walked towards Kent and Kylie "I need you to siren song them to stop and you use your power to hold them apart" she said and they both understood.

Kent took off his amulet and siren song at them "you guys should stop" he said. Both of them stop throwing punches at each others. Kylie hold them both apart as she brought Xavier to the front and sat both of them down to their own table.

"Amore I think you should sit with Ajax throughout the class. Find out what's happening" the goth girl said to the shewolf. Enid nodded and kiss her on the lips "don't miss me okay?" She teased "I'm not" Wednesday said back but the shewolf just laughed.

As Mr.Fig entered the class he noticed two of his student's face were swollen "is Xavier and Ajax okay?? Their face are swollen" he asked. The class just laughed and kept quite. "Nothing. We just tried a make up effect on them just now when you're not around" Bianca lied to cover up the situation.

Mr.Fig nodded and then started his class session.Enid then look at Ajax "what happened? Didn't you were just came back from my room? How's Aelia?" She asked. Ajax just stared at the shewolf and sighed.

"I caught her kissing and naked on the bed with one of our senior, Jazmine Robertson." He told her as he slumped his head slowly on the table. "Tell me Enid, what did I do wrong that she have the heart to cheat on me. Am I not good enough for her?" He said as he felt like he is about to cry.

Enid comfort him down with a gentle back stroke "I'm surprised to know about this. But how about you get both of them together and have a slow talk? Who knows you guys might find a way out together from this mess?" She said as she is unsure if that helpful for him.