new beginning?

The new semester has started. It's been 3 months since the attack from Joseph Crackstone. Sheriff Galpin also resigned from his position and decided to moved out abroad. He cannot bear to live in Jericho anymore. He lost his wife and and his only son Tyler ,dead. He wish he could blame it on others, but he can't, he was the one to blame. He let his son astray and never spend time with him. "I would love to offer you another job in other side of the town if you like ,Donovan" Noble said to him as he watched the man pack up all his stuff in his truck. Donovan close the back door of the truck and look at him "I appreciate the offer but no thanks. I just want to be free from responsibilities. Like get myself a cabin in the woods and have a survival life" he said as he get into his truck and started the engine. "Understood.well just call me if you need anything." Noble said as he waived his hand watching Donovan drives the truck away.

"Oh my little deathtrap. I'm so proud of you! Sorry we didn't keep in touch with you for a long time. Me and your mother had some business to do at Bermuda Triangle" Gomez said through the crystal ball with a wide grin on him. Morticia then joined him as she sat next to her "yes. One of our far relative were kidnapped but unfortunately before we could even save her, she already save herself. Killing all of them with bare hands. I'm still mad at her for ruining the fun." Morticia said as she fake her tears. Wednesday rolled her eyes and notice her brother got taller as he stood behind their parents "what an impressive development you got there Pugsley." She said in her usual monotone. Her brother smiled widely "I can't wait to enroll Nevermore next year with you sis. I hope you don't mind with I'm around" he said as he look down at the end of the sentence.

Wednesday smiled a bit and that shocked the other family members "of course I would love to have my baby brother attend the same school as me. So we can turn this school upside down together" she said as she laughed. Then quickly she noticed she had shown her family her soft side. Being with Enid really changed her a lot. "Oh my Cara Mia~ our little scorpion just smiled and laughed. This is amazing!" Gomez said as he looked at his wife "Tell us who did this to our daughter. I want a name" Morticia said in a serious tone. For the first time Wednesday felt scared of her own mother. She quickly turn off the call by covering with dark cloth over it.

Enid who was just finished her shower looked at her distress goth girlfriend "what's the matter Wends? Oh were you on the call with your parents? Did you told them about u-" "shut up Enid. For once. Stop talking" she said as she grabbed her books and walked out from the room, leaving the shewolf speechless dumbfounded. Their school's syllabus didn't change much but their botanical teacher were replace with new one "Hi everyone I'm Aegnor Fig, you can call me Mr.Fig. I know you guys were traumatised with a normie teacher but" he said as he show his pointy ear "I'm an elf you see. So let's all moved on and have a great years together until your graduation day!" He said with enthusiasm and started his lesson.

Wednesday sat next to Enid but the shewolf kept distance between them. The goth girl doesn't think much about it and focus on the class.An hour later the class ended and they all get ready to fencing class. Wednesday tried to hold Enid's hand but the shewolf pulled away "come on. We're going to be late" Enid said as she walked together with Ajax and Aelia. Wednesday chest felt tight 'what is this' she thought to herself as she rubbed her hand on her chest try to ease suffocating feelings.

"Oh come on B! That's not fair" Aelia was tripped by the siren in their duel. Bianca helped her up as she still laughing "well better not let your guard down next time Ael" she said as she ready for another strike. Wednesday look around to find Enid and saw her sitting on the side ,resting and took a water break. As the goth girl got closer, Enid stood up but Wednesday grabbed her arm before she could walk away "why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" The goth girl said with a worry look on her face. Enid snatched her hand from her gripped and look at Wednesday "I dunno did you? Figure it yourself Addams" she said as she put back her mask and duel with Yoko. The goth girl was shocked and that's when she realised that she did do something wrong when Enid would call her last name.