end of the weekend

It's Sunday evening, the group of friends and the goth girl ready to go back to the academy. "Thank you again for having us Mr and Mrs Addams. We really enjoyed spends our weekend here" Yoko said as she bow.

"Oh~ you're welcome. In fact you can always come to the house anytime you want. The doors open for you all" Gomez said as he pulled his wife closer to his side.

"We already see you as our children. We do love having big family" Morticia said as she look at her husband affectionately. "Oh Tich-"

"Don't traumatized them the way you did to me" Wednesday appeared between them as she pushed Enid who's in the wheelchair.

The others just chuckled a bit then they bid their goodbye to the Addams. "See you later Pugs. Don't blew another fish without me" Ajax said as he brushed his hand over the boy's hair.

"Okay big bro!" He said as he hugged the gorgon. The artist walked towards Gomez "Um Mr.Addams. thank you for bringing us to go hunting yesterday. We had a blast." Xavier said as he smiled.

Gomez smiled as he put his hand over his shoulder "you're good with the bows son. I'm proud. Keep it up son" he said as he patted the shoulder.

"Guys wait for me- ugh!" Kent came running to the front door as he had hard time carried his luggages. Kylie sighed as she followed from behind "I did told you that you've brought too much." She said as she helped his boyfriend put the luggage in the car.

Wednesday knelt down in front Enid as she hold the shewolf's hand "I want to go with you guys too.." Enid said as she pouted. The goth girl just smiled warmly at the shewolf "next week I'll come again. You need to take your meds and eat your meals on time. Be a good girl okay?" She said.

Enid nodded slowly as she then were kissed on the cheek by the goth girl. Wednesday stood up and look at her parents emotionlessly "thank you for taking care of her for me when I'm away" she said to them. Her parents just smiled as Gomez hugged her "take care yourself there my little storm cloud." He said as he let him go.

Morticia then caressed her without touching "you should eat more my dear. You think I wouldn't notice but I do." She said concernly. "Sorry for worrying you mother. I will take care of myself" she said as she turned her back towards the car.

"Bye guys!! See you later!!" Aelia waved with the window open as the car start to move. The Addams waved at them back as they drove away.

(Hey guys! This is really the shortest chapter I've ever wrote. Hahaha sorry for that. By the way! Today 25/03 is my birthday 🎂🎉 I'm so glad that I'm still alive but also sad that I am hahahahahahahaha welp happy 24 years old bday to me I guess)