sport

The school has ended for the day. Everyone had dismissed back to their own rooms. They boys gathered as round Mya as the kept on introducing themselves "woah woah give her room morons. You're being a creeps. Shuhh shuhh" Yoko chased the boys away then lean against the table.

"So uh Mya right? I'm Yoko Tanaka. 私はあなたを注視しています (Watashi wa anata o chūshi shite imasu= I'm watching you)" she said as she smiled. My sighed softly as she got up from her sit "私は害を意味するものではありません。心配しないで 。(Watashi wa gai o imi suru monode wa arimasen. Shinpaishinaide. = I mean no harm.don't worry.)" She said as she grabbed her bag and smiled back at the vampire. The others just looked at them with confusion as none of them understand Japanese.

"Hang on Mya" Fig stopped her as he passed her studying schedule and the keys to her room. She read her files and turned to look at the girls "which one of you is Bianca Barclay?" She asked.

"That would be me. " The siren said as she walked closer. Mya smiled "great! I'm your new roommate.we're gonna have so much fun!" she said as she hug the siren who actually felt kind of awkward with the new girl.

As the kitsune let the siren go , she turned to look at Wednesday who still surprised that she found out that her teacher and the principal are going out with each others 'why did I even saw it. Ugh. Reminds me of father and mother' she thought to herself.

"WENNY!" Mya called out for her as she snapped her fingers few times. The goth girl came back to her sense and look at Mya "y-yes?" She asked.

"Can you show me the whole school?" Mya asked.Wednesday looked at Enid who faking writing some notes on her book but she's actually scribblings nonsense on the notebook.

The goth girl smiled weakly "um sorry Mya. I had somewhere to go with Enid. Right amore?" She said as she grabbed the shewolf's hand as it caught her by surprised.

"Oh yeah we are. Maybe Bianca could take you around..plus she's your roommate." Enid said as she smirk.

Bianca glared at the shewolf and changed her gaze as she turned to look at Mya "y-yeah I can. Let's go" she said as she grabbed Mya by the arm and dragged her out from the greenhouse. The kitsune waved at the other girls "see you later guyss~".

Enid looked at Wednesday and pulled her hand as she grabbed her stuff and walked out quickly from the class. "E-Enid! Wait!" Wednesday chased after her fiancé.

The shewolf didn't even turned her back until they're both in the room, alone. "What's wrong with you earlier?" Wednesday asked as she locked the door.

Enid snapped as she threw her stuff on their bed "you're asking me what's wrong with me??? You think I was okay to see you being touchy with other girl who I was neve- YOU NEVER MENTION BEFORE" she said as she pointed her finger on the goth girl ,raising her voice.

"And you even smile and laugh with her! It took months for me to get you all smiley and laugh for me-" "WE'RE JUST CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ENID!" Wednesday snapped and her eyes widen that she raised her voice at the love of her life "Enid , I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to raise my voice at you" she said as she walked closer to the shewolf.

Enid were surprised as she slowly sat on her bed started to cry "I'm just- you're going to leave me for her right?." "I won't" the goth girl said as she sat next to the shewolf.

"you might fall for her.." she said softly

"I won't.." the goth girl said as she kissed on the hand.

"She's pretty " she sobbed softly

"You're prettier" Wednesday said as she kissed on her cheek.

"I'm scared" she said as she look at Wednesday.

"Please don't be scared amore..I won't fall for anyone else other than you. The perfect match for me is only you.i only love you Enid Sinclair" Wednesday said as she rested her forehead against the shewolf's.

Enid smiled and wipe her tears "I'll guts you inside out if you ever broke your words" she laughed as she just joke about it.

"That would be nice." Wednesday said as she thought of her body being cut out with Enid's claws. They both stared each other for awhile before slowly close the gap between them as they kissed passionately.

Few minutes later they broke the kiss to catch their breath. Wednesday pinned Enid down on the bed "the doo-" "I've lock it" Wednesday cut her as she swiftly take off her her  blazer and her tie.

"You look so hot when you strip your own clothes as you sat on me" Enid said as she put her hands on the goth girl's hip.

Wednesday bend down and grabbed the shewolf's collar as she kissed her hard "enough talking. I want you. Now." She demanded.

The shewolf just obliged as she position herself up as she rested her back against the headboard. She slowly sucked on the goth girl's nipple as she played with another using her thumb.

Wednesday moans softly as she grabbed onto Enid's hair a bit. She kept on pulling the shewolf as she wanting more from the shewolf.

Enid understood as she bit the nipple softly and move her other hand under the goth girl's skirt. She smirked and stop sucking. "Why did you stop?" The goth girl ask.

"This" she showed her fingers covered with the goth girl's juice "you're being slutty right now Wends" she said to the goth girl.

Wednesday pulled her making the shewolf on top of her "only slutty for you" she said as she bit her lips feeling embarrassed using that word.

Enid stripped the remaining clothes on the goth girl and tossed it to the side "I missed this side of you" she said as she pushed to fingers inside the girl under her.

Wednesday gasped by the sudden thrust but she slowly felt pleasure by it. Once the shewolf knew that the goth girl had calm down, she begun to start thrusting hard yet slowly.

"Oh fuck Enid!" She moaned out of pleasure that she received by the shewolf's touch. She covered her mouth preventing from others caught them making love.

Enid grabbed her hands as she held it over the goth girl's head "I want to hear it more" she said as she thrusts harder at the same time making the goth girl to curled her toes a bit.

"Am I the only one you love?" Enid asked.

"Y-Yes ahn-" Wednesday moaned

"You're mine Wends!" She thrusts harder than before.

"Fuck Enid I'm going to come!" Wednesday cries out loud.

"Say it Wednesday! You're mine only!" She inserted another to finger inside as she thrusts.

"Mmmgghhfff-uckk! I'm yours! I'm yours!" She came hard as her body shakes from the orgasm she had. Enid helped her calm down as she hold her closer.

Few minutes later the goth girl had calm down as he rested her head on the shewolf's chest "did I went overboard earlier?" She asked as she realised she's been harsh on the goth girl earlier.

Wednesday shook her head and smile "no amore. You didn't..you made me feel good and I love it. enjoying.every.thrust.you.did" she said as she emphasized the last 5 words.Enid blushed hard. Her face is as red as tomato.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you guys locked out?" Some random dorm mate asked as they passed by Kylie and Aelia. The two of them laughed awkwardly.

"Nah...our parents busy doing sports" Kylie answered. The person walked away with confusion look on the face.

Aelia and Kylie look at each others and sighed "anything for mama and papa's sake" they both said in sync. They just sat by the door and waited for their 'parents' to done with their 'sports'.