I want you

"Finally~ done" Aelia stretched her back a bit then kept her stuff inside the desk drawer. She then looked at her phone but stopped to stare the wallpaper of her and Ajax together. She sighed as she puts the phone away Ding! Suddenly a message in. She quickly grabbed her phone and saw a message from Jazz

😎 Hey you sleep?

🏹 Hi Jazz. No I'm not. What's up?

😎 Nothing just asking.

🏹 Did you miss me or something hahahaha

😎 .......

🏹 I'm just messing with you okay 😭

😎 Hahaha chill I'm just messing with you too

Aelia chuckled slowly as she doesn't want to wake her other roommates. She then grabbed her hoodie slowly making her way towards the door.

🏹Are you there?

😎 Yup puffin' my third

🏹 Ughhh you gotta stop smoking Jazz

The demigod put her phone in the pocket and went up towards the rooftop.

As Jazz finished her third cig, Aelia appeared behind her making the girl jolted a bit "that's is not funny Aelia!" Jazz scoffed as lit the fourth one. The demigod laughed so hard that she wipes the tears away "I'm sorry~will you forgive me??" She said as she pleaded the girl with her eyes widen. Jazz just rolled her eyes and shakes her head "yeah yeah whatever" she said as she chuckled.

~Mirame~

Aelia then took out her box of cigarettes from her pocket and put one on her lips. She pats all  over her body to find the lighter "shith wher the fhuck izhit" she said as bit slightly the cigarette between her lips. Jazz noticed and scooted herself closer to the demigod "c'mere" she said as she grab Aelia's face.

~Nunca te lo confesaré~

Jazz used the lit cig of hers on the tip of Aelia's cig.The demigod was froze , their eyes locked to one another. The girl then backed away slowly and look away hiding the blush. Aelia too look to the other side "T-Thanks" she said as she puffed the smoke out then coughing on the burn sensation in her throat.

~Pero si soy sincero~

Jazz take the cig from Aelia and put it off before threw it away then grabbed her water bottle and passed towards the demigod "geez don't smoke if you still can't get used to it" she said as she pat Aelia's back slowly. The demigod took a a sip as she calmed herself down "i just.. want to feel something...like how do you cope with all the stress you have" She said as she hugged her knees.

~No hay nada más en este mundo
Que yo quiero~

Jazz lay on her back as she look at the night sky "I smoke it out? But it's a bad way to cope. You can always reach out to your friends or family." She said as she puffed another smoke slowly. Aelia then joined lay next to Jazz but turned to look at the girl "then why don't you reach out to them?" The demigod asked.

Jazz shrugged a bit and put her cig aside "coz it's a nuisance for me to share my problems with others." She explained "I just don't feel like to share my problems okay? That's all." She continued and put the cig back onto her lips.

~Solo una~

Aelia just watched the girl for a moment then looked away as Jazz noticed her "what's wrong?" She asked as she put off her cig.

~Mordida de la ciruela~

"N-Nothing I catched myself zoning out" Aelia said try to convince the other girl.

Jazz get up and look at her "you sure?" She said as she bend closer.

~Tan dulce que rompe la~

Aelia covered her own face as the girl got closer. she could feel the blood rushed to her cheeks making her blush uncontrollably "you're being too close" the demigod said.

~Desilusión de mi vida~

"I know" Jazz said as she pulled Aelia's hand down from her face before pressing her lips onto the demigod's. Aelia eyes widen by it but unexpectedly she returned back the kiss as her hands grabbing onto Jazz's shirt.

~Me muero por ella~

Jazz smiled through the kisses as she climbed on top of Aelia then kissed her deeper.

~Aunque no sepa~

Her hands started to travels all parts of the demigod's body. Her hand trails down from the hair to the demigod's neck "I want you" Jazz said after she broke the kiss.

Aelia came back to her sense as she pushed Jazz away slowly "I'm sorry. We shouldn't do this. I'm with Ajax already" she said as she get up.

Before she walk away, Jazz grabbed her hand "then why did you return it?.why did you kissed me back?" She asked as her eyes starts to glimmer with tears.

Aelia shrugged a bit before pulling her hand away "I'm sorry." She said as she continue to walk away leaving the other girl alone on the roof top.

(/°∆°)/ hi guys sorry for late and short update. I've been sick 😷 but now I'm feeling better but not 💯 recover yet. By the way I've been listening to La Ciruela by Nico Play. Please re-read again but with this song playing. I dunno but I just love the song.