Blood is thicker than water

Beep... beep...beep..

The sounds of the holter machine which were set beside Mya's bed. She's now fully awake but still in shock. She couldn't believe that he could be that bold to attack her like that.

She had trouble sleeping as she keeps on turns left and right to find comfort side of the bed. Bzzt bzz~ her phone vibrates on the table next to her.

She reached her phone and slides open the password on the phone. She smiled a bit as she saw a message in.

🐝 : hey Mya! I received a call from the hospital. They said you're awake. I hope you're doing fine. Please have a good rest okay? Dont worry about the bees. I take a good care of them. Plus im their father. Haha please get well soon. The bees misses their mum. Good night.

The kitsune chuckles softly as she finished read the message.

🦊: thanks Eugene. I really need that ☺️ tell the bees mommy coming home soon! Night night~

Mya sent the message and put her phone to the side. "Someone's happy i see" she quickly turned her head towards the door only to find the goth girl already stood there.

"What the eff Wenny! You almost kill me with a heart attack" she said as she calmed herself down.

Wednesday entered the room as she closed the door behind her. Slowly she walked closer towards Mya's bed and sit next to her.

The goth girl then passed a card to her. Mya took it and opened it. She cries a bit as she read a warmth prayers for her wellness written by her friends.

"They insisted me to pass me this to you even though you're going to discharge tomorrow morning." Wednesday said as she look other side.

Mya smiled and place the card close to her chest "thank you. I really appreciate this but why are you here? It's already late" she asked concerning about the goth girl.

Wednesday sighed and look at Mya seriously "you think I can just sleep tonight not thinking some psycho take his chance harass you here alone? I'm spending the night here until you discharge tomorrow" she said.

Mya just keeps quite as she also want someone is there with her for the night. She put the card on the table and make a space on the bed "hop on" she said.

"No need. I'm good sleeping up straight on the chair" she said sternly. Mya doesn't listen to her as she pulls the goth girl until she gave up and hop on the bed next to her.

"It's been a long time since we had our sleepover." Mya said as she lie down and face up to look at the goth girl who sat next to her.

"We're 17 now. Not 5" Wednesday stating the fact that they already grown up.

"Geez...since when you've become an old hag? Last time you used to beg mother (mya also call morticia mother) to let me spend nights at Addams household." Mya said as she reminisced the old memories.

"Since you left and Nero died. Back then I was naive, i didn't know how wicked this world is in reality" she said as she look down to the kitsune.

Mya look away not wanting to lock eyes with the goth girl "yeah yeah whatever. But just to let you know that I'm happy that we could be close together again" she said as she close her eyes to sleep.

Wednesday sighed and open her phone to open Wattpad but stop to look at the wallpaper of her and Enid 'why suddenly i felt longing for you amore... why do i feel we're far away from each others..?' She thought to herself.
.
.
.
.
.
"Amore...tonight I'm spending the night at hospital. I'll be back tomorrow okay?"

Enid is outside by the balcony. She sighed slowly as she remembered what Wednesday said before the goth girl left the room. The she wolf couldn't shake the thought that Wednesday said she would stay by her when she needs her but she went out to be with her childhood friend.

'Maybe her heart have change? Nonsense.... Wends said that I'm the only one that she ever been in love with' she thought to herself.

'Are you sure about it sis?' Enid's eyes widen as she heard a stranger's voice in her head. She looked around and saw no one until she looked down. She saw a man standing looking up towards her with a black hoodie on.

Before she could call for him, he ran towards the woods near the school. Quickly Enid used her wolf strength and jumped from the balcony towards the lower roof then chase after him.

Less then 10 minutes she catches up with him "HEY WAIT!" She yelled and the man stopped and clapped his hands "impressive. You've grown up well Enid" he said to her.

"Oh sorry. Im-" "you're Lance. Mother's illegitimate son. You're...my brother" Enid cut him as she being straightforward.

Lance laughed out loud "wow! Word spreads so fast here. I'm shock. So what else did they said about me?" He asked as he smirked.

"You harassed Mya when they went to town today. Why did you do that?" She asked.

Lance circling around her and stop in front of her "I'm just visiting my the love of my life. It's nothing wrong when it comes to love. I'm sure you also would do anything for the one you love" he said to her.

"You make her traumatised" she said.

Lance clicked his tongue and look at her "no no. I make her to remember me. I will always make her think about me whenever and wherever she goes."

Enid chuckled at her brother "you dumb dog. That is called stalking. Your kind of love is scary" she said sounding like making fun of him.

"Oh yeah? Then how about this?" Lance opened his phone and showed her a picture of Wednesday lie next to Mya at hospital "if your kind of love is true, she wouldn't dare to lie beside someone other than you" he said.

Enid felt rage and jealousy starts to flames within her. Lance smiled as he love what he sees "yes. That looks. The infamous Sinclair's look. The look of jealousy and possessive." He said.

"So tell me..what can i do for you lil sis?" Lance said as he smiled widely at her.

Enid look at him and said "I-"