eat later

(🔥🔥🔥🔥= smuts incoming)

___________________________________________________

"why did you lock the door?
.
.

"I was mesmerized by you"
.
.

"I really really love you"
.
.
"Aelia"
.
.
"AELIA"
.
.
.

"AELIA!" Ajax called out for her by holding her arm. Aelia slowly opened her eyes and saw her lover "H-Hey.." she said . The Gorgon just smiled and wipes his tears away "hey" he said. All the people in the room smile and sighed in relief. Nurses and doctor came and they were shock that that the dead Gorgon is now alive. They were stunned and one of the nurse fainted. Wednesday look at the doctor and say "no time explaining. You can say it's miracle but my roommate need to be treated and your nurse too" she said as she then looked at the fainted nurse. The hospital staff quickly assigned Aelia for her own room. Luckily nothing serious were found after they checked on her. Both Enid and Wednesday follow Xavier back to the academy as they all still tired. Only left Ajax accompany the girl at the hospital "you can go too if you want Darling" Aelia said to him. He just shook head and move closer to her "no. Ain't leaving you. So move over I'm getting on the bed with you" he said as he climbed on it . She moved to the side giving him the bigger space. Ajax pulled her closer to his and gently strokes her hair. The girl just blushed and bury her face into his neck. They both cuddled and slowly went to  sleep.

In the car, Xavier keeps glancing over the back mirror. Enid fell asleep on Wednesdays shoulder at the back seat. The goth girl noticed "it's better to ask than making self assumption." She said in her monotone. He just chuckled "you seems closer than usual. As I remember you did call her amore when you guys intervened me in my paint shed" he said still focusing on his driving. Wednesday held the sleeping shewolf's hand and look at the Xavier through the mirror "we're soulmate. I'm in relationship with Enid Sinclair" she said proudly in her usual monotone. Xavier could only smiles but his grip on the steering tighten " 'am happy for you Wednesday" he said. Soon they arrived academy and Xavier went to meet Weems to return the keys. Both the shewolf and the goth girl walked towards their room.

//////////🔥🔥SKIP IF YOU WANT TO🔥🔥 //////////
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hey stop)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(I warned you already)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Damn you're so eager for it)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Okay fine .read then🙂.)

As they entered the room, Enid pinned the goth girl against the door and locked it "we're alone" she said with a smirk on her face . Wednesday kissed Enid passionately as she grab the taller girl body closer to hers. The shewolf kissed her back pushing her tongue for permission to enter. It was sloppy but neither of them complain about it. It goes on few minutes and when they broke the kiss both of them were breathing hard "woah.." the shewolf was surprised. Wednesday looked at Enid,her eyes begging for more. Enid understand that look and decided to tease her "if you want it you need to said it my love" she said as she backed away putting her hands in the back. Wednesday feels like to kill that girl for torturing her like that "I..I..want you" she try but she's to embarrass to say it. Enid is mocking her "you need to try harder than that, love" she said. Wednesday was already on her limit.She grabbed the shewolf by the collar of her shirt "just fuck me already Sinclair" Wednesday demanded and continued kissing the shewolf.

Enid lift up the small girl using her werewolf strength,keeps kissing the goth girl like there's no tomorrow. Wednesday wrap her legs around the shewolf for support. Enid walked them both to her bed and pin the goth girl down. She looked over Wednesday "may I?" She asked for permission and the goth girl gave her the greenlight. Enid doesn't waste any more time, she lifted up Wednesday shirt and she was stunned that the goth girl wear black lace bra "oh my. You look fucking hot in this Wends" she said  making the goth girl blushing so hard. She then proceed herself on Wednesday's neck. Kissing gently sending the goth girl squirm with pleasure "ah E-Enid" Wednesday gasp as the shewolf suck a bit on her neck and kiss it "mine" Enid said knowing to be sure that mark gonna stay for at least a week or  two.