resentment

"Murray Sinclair. You're free to go" the officer said as he unlocked the cell door. Murray confusedly walked out towards the front. For a few seconds, he was blinded by the bright lights of the front desk until he felt sudden pair of hands around his waist "I miss you dad" Enid said as she hugged tighter. He just gently pat her back "me too honey" he said. He then noticed Wednesday waited for them outside.

They both walked along as they exit the place. He smiled at the goth girl "thank you Wednesday" he said. Wednesday just nodded awkwardly at him. Enid opened the car door for her father "are you ready to go home dad?" She asked as Murray stepped into the car he remembered something "did you arranges proper burial for your mother?" He asked. Enid nodded as she closed the door "yes dad... I've sent back home... The others already preparing." She said as she forced a smile.

Murray smiled at her "you're going for the burial right?" He asked again. She then turned her head towards Wednesday who just nodded slowly at her "yes...I will dad" she said as she backed away from the car. They waved at him as the car drove away. Enid signed slightly as she looks at the sky "did you think she will revive and kill us both when we go visit her?" She asked . Wednesday chuckled as she thought about it "maybe" she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Did you like the colour Thing?" Kylie said as she applied black nail polish on him. The hand just signed yes to her and let her continue the rest. Aelia on the bed was busy on the phone with her gorgon partner "when will we get to go on a date again? You promised me darling" she said through the phone as she pout. Ajax chuckled by the cute react she did "soon okay? By the way baby...have you um talked to your family about us?" the Gorgon said as he sounded serious.

Aelia slowly get up to sit position on the bed as she hugged her pillow "err...no? It's not like they care about me anyway" she said . Ajax sighed a little "you know I'm serious with you right? For how long you want to keep us a secret from them. My family already knew about us" He said. Aelia started to feel she's being pressured and that annoyed her "I'm serious too! You think I didn't arrange for meet up with them?? Stop pressuring me!" She said as she hang up.

Kylie was surprised hearing the demigod sudden raised voice and turned to check on her with Thing on her shoulder "Ael..you good?" She asked concernly as she sat next to her. The demigod just shook her head "nothing. I want to go get some fresh air" she said as she got up from the bed and wore her hoodie. Suddenly their door was knocked . Both of them was puzzled who that might be , because if it's the original residents,they would just barge in with the keys they had.

Aelia looked at Kylie then walked toward the door and opened the door slight "Hey Ael. Is Kylie inside?" It was Kent, he asked as he smile at her. Aelia exhale in relief and open it wide "Kylie! Kent's here. I go first okay" she said as she walked pass the siren boy who left him confused. Kylie excitedly ran towards the door "Kennyy~ what are you doing here?? Did you miss me so muchy?" She said as she pinched the sirens cheeks side to side. Kent laughed for a moment and pinched back "yes I am. But the reason I came by is to pass you these" he said as he gives out a brown care bear and Dr.Martens boot the one side only.

The girl's eyes widen as she quickly took it "OH MY GOD! THEY'RE WITH YOU? I thought I have lost them all this time!" She then hugged him tightly. Kent smiled and pinched her nose "of course they're with me. You're the one that threw them away remember?" He said. Kylie remembered it as it saddened by it "I was silly...ugh I hate those time" she said as she pouted. Kent comfort his girlfriend and began to look around "where's Wednesday and Enid? Also is Ael okay? She looks distress" he asked.

"Wednesday and Enid went to police office to bail Mr.Murray out. And I think Ael got into a fight with Ajax. I dunno the details" she explained. The siren nodded and smirked "can I come in then?" He said as he leaned forward but Kylie stopped "nope. I have mani date with Thing" she turned her back and show him Thing on the who waved at him "so maybe next time okay?" she kissed him on the lips "now be a good boy and go back to your room" she said. A wide smiles creeped on his face as he nodded and walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aelia got on top of the highest roof of the school as she sat down while getting out a box of cigarettes from her pocket. She took one out and lit it up then put on her lips. She coughed out the excess smoked from her mouth "fuck...no wonder I don't always like this thing" she still continue to smoke even after complaining the bitter after taste of the cigarette. She lied down slowly as she stared at the sky's getting dark.

She then opened up her phone and dialled a number. For the first time the call rejected. She dialled again and still failed to connect. She started to feel irritated and dialled for the third I swear that I will kill this old ma-" "wow instead of 'hi dad I miss you' , you're telling me that you want to kill me? I'm surprised" The call was connected and she was cutted by Apollo that finally answered her call.

Aelia rolled her eyes as she sat down and sarcastically laughed "yeah right I miss you. Why is it so hard for you to reply me? I'm still your daughter. or did you never think of me like the other children of the new family yours?" She said. Apollo began to lose his patience "I don't like that tone young lady. Yes. I've been busy with new family. But that doesn't mean you can guilt trip me about it. " He said back. Aelia so mad on how his father being insensitive towards her. She began to cry and Apollo noticed it through the phone "oh stop crying will you? If you have anything to say , say it now" he said sternly.

Aelia couldn't hold it anymore. She couldn't stand the ill treats she got from her own father "I HOPE I WAS NEVER YOUR DAUGHTER! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! ARRGHHHH!!!" She screamed out loud as she threw away her phone. She then lie on her back and cry herself out alone. Suddenly she thought of Ajax but she brushed off the thoughts "why couldn't you understand me better?" She said as she continue to cry.