Whaaaaatttt?????

Wednesday slowly walk towards the quad as she then bumped with Yoko and Divina "hey goth girl. What are you doing here alone?" The vampire asked.

"Taking some fresh air. Also waited for the food to deliver. I ordered online"  the goth girl said.

They all sat on the bench and started talking and have a conversation. Both Divina and Yoko are surprised to know Wednesday's plan marrying the shewolf.

"I mean we're engage to marry right? And also to have a family together.  But she seems not liking the child part" Wednesday said sadly at the end.

Yoko and Divina look at each other and turned back to the girl in front of them. "Maybe what's happening to her family triggers her to think that it's impossible for her to have good happy family with you." Divina explained.

"I'll make sure that won't happen. Plus I-"

She was stopped with her phone rang and picked it up "you guys here? Okay." She ended the call and get up.

"can you guys come with me? I'll need extra hands" she said as she walk first.

"Who's coming?" Yoko asked.

"Pugsley and my Uncle Fester" she answered.

They walked towards the front entrance and welcomed those two Addams. "Sis!" Pugsley get out of the car and ran towards his sister and hug her.

"Where's mother and father? They didn't send you guys along?" She asked.

"Your parents flew to Russian. Had some business to settle but they already wish misfortunes for us" Fester explained.

Lurch unloading all their belongings and put it slowly to the ground. He stood for a second as he look at Pugsley as he grunts a bit.

The boy look at the man and started to hug him tightly "I'm going to miss you too Lurch" he said.

Lurch grunts and get in the car then start to drove away. Wednesday then turned her back towards the vampire and siren "so my brother started enrolling here and my uncle will be one of the coaches at Nevermore" she explained.

"Welcome to Nevermore sir." Yoko said as she extended her hand towards Fester.

The man smiled widely and took her hand. Quickly Yoko pulled her hand as she felt a zap of electricity "Ow!" She cries in pain.

Fester laughs a bit "sorry to shocks you. Once school open again in be teaching you this" he said as he shows his skill that amazes the vampire.

Not long after that, a bike came towards them and stopped in front Wednesday "delivery for Wednesday Addams" he said.

"That would be me" the goth girl said.

The delivery guy gave her orders and take out his phone for a picture "sorry. This is work requirement. I need to take a picture that the order safely deliver" he said.

Wednesday sighed and stand still for the picture while holding out the food. They delivery guy thanked and started to ride away.

Yoko and Divina helped Fester and Eugene carefully carry their stuffs towards the registration office. "You guys settle the paperwork first. I'll be back later." The goth girl said.

Wednesday walk back to her room and slowly open the door not wanting the shewolf to wake up. She carefully placed the food on the table and left towards the registration office.

When she got there, they already settled the paperwork as they waited for her "the registrar said my room is share with Ottinger?" Pugsley said.

"Oh that's Eugene. No worries. He's a great guy." Yoko said as she ruffles through his hair.

Eugene hug Yoko and thanked her for helping out with his stuffs. All of them part their ways to their own room. Wednesday stills accompanied her family members.
.
.
.
.
.
"And there" slowly backed away after pinned a picture on the wall and sit on the floor hugging knees.

"The death stare of yours always left me tingly. Oh Wednesday~ when will you realise my existence?"

Starts singing 'Killing me softly with his song' slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
"So this is where we produce the honey and farm the bees. Would you like to join the club?" Eugene asked Pugsley. 

The boy nodded in excitement "yes yes! I've always love working with the bees and other insects!" He said.

"Cool. So welcome to the club!" Pugsley welcome his new member.

He then turned towards Wednesday who he noticed seems restless and uneasy "Wednesday are you...okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Just tired maybe. After helping out uncle with his stuffs to his room I've been feeling fatigue" she explained.

Eugene understood as he nodded slowly "then you should go back to your room. It's okay. Pugsley is fine with me" he said.

The goth girl bid her goodbye to her brother and the beeboy. She then go back to her room. When she arrived, everyone already back as the shewolf already awake "oh you're back my love. What's wrong? Are you okay??" Enid asked.

'Ugh... my head. What's going on? My head spinning like crazy' she thought and fell to the floor.

"Wednesday/Wends!!" The three of them yelled for the goth girl as they came running to her.

The goth girl look at them dumbfounded 'they're calling for me... but I can't hear a single thing. My..my voice! What's happening?!'

(Please excuse the title. My intrusive thoughts win when writing this)