Set free

From afar they watched the other group being dragged to the place "shit! They got Wednesday." Yoko said as she hide behind the tree. She turned her back towards the others "we need to go back and save them" she said as she look at them.

Xavier and thought for a moment "we should split. You Divina Ael and Ajax go save them. Kent, Kylie, me and B will go back to the van. I remembered there's emergency flare gun under the passenger's seat" he explained.

Aelia hugged him tightly "be careful Xavvy" she said to him. Xavier smiled at her as he patted her head "you too Ael" he said. They both began to split and go towards their destinations. 
.
.
.
.
.
Wednesday was brought to different room as she were hang upwards by the hands. Fig entered the room with a smile creeps on his face "are you feeling good Wednesday?" He said as he stood close to her.

"I can't believe you're the one behind the attack. But why? I'm sure that I sensed Crackstone's en-" she noticed the ring on the elf's finger then look at Fig "you need take it off. He's coming back to this world by using your body. You'll die." She said to him.

Fig laughed maniacally "before he could, i will kill him first. I got the brain Wednesday. I'm smarter than that satan" he said as he look at her.

"For now. All i want is a bit of your blood to activate the ultimate power" he said as he take out at blade and slit through the goth girl's neck.

Wednesday grunts in pain as she felt the cold blade penetrated into her skin. Fig cupped the blood with his hand and quickly drank it. He felt something incredible flowing through his body as he smirked at the goth girl "you can't believe the sensation I'm feeling right now" he said.

"Don't worry I didn't cut it too deep. You still have chance to heal it and the possibility for you to die slowly is high." He explained as he left the goth girl alone in the room.

"Aeg~nor Fig~"

The elf turned around to find the voice calling him "who's there?!" He asked as he look around.

"It's time~"

"No! I'm in charge! You'll never get me!" He said to the voice.

"You fool~"

Suddenly Fig felt something possessing his mind and taking over his body "no! get out of me!" He begged as he fell on his knees on the floor "ARGHHHHH!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
Aelia heard someone screaming for afar "did you guys hear that?" She asked. None of them heard it and shook their head.

They stopped in front of the room that they never saw before when escaping "this wasn't the room that they put us in" Yoko said as she try to open the door but unfortunately it's locked.

Yoko use her strength and broke down the door. They were shock to see their principal were tied down onto the bed "students! I'm glad you all okay" the woman said in relief.

"You guys go and help the others. I'll help Principal Weems" Aelia said to them. Before Ajax walked away the demigod pulled him and kiss him passionately "be safe darling" she said to him.

Ajax sheepishly smiled and follow the other couple. Few minutes later, Larissa is free from the bed "how's the others?" She asked the demigod.

"They were all captured after we set ourselves free. Right now we need to find Wednesday. I'm sure he put her in different room as he's only aim for her" Aelia explained and the woman agrees.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oi! Where do you th-" before the guard finish his word , the gorgon already turned him into stone. Ajax wore back his beanie and opened the door.

"Babe!" Jazz called for him as she's happy to see him again. The three of them helped Enid and the others free from the shackles.

Enid noticed that they haven't found the goth girl yet "where's Wednesday?" She asked. They look at each others as they doesn't know how to answer the shewolf.
.
.
.
.
.
"E...nid...h..el..p..me.. s...so..me..bod...y.." the goth girl begged for help she's losing so much blood. Her clothes are drenched with her own blood.

"Goody Addams"

Slowly she lift her head to see Fig stood infront of her but she noticed that he's not his teacher. It's him. "Jo..seph..Cr..ack..stone.." she called the man.

"Are you dying miserably?" He asked as he grins at her. The goth girl ignored him as she doesn't have the energy to say anything.

He grabbed her braid and pulled it making her face gets closer to his "look at me Goody. I look young and powerful than ever. I might hate the fact that he's an outcast but who cares? I'm FREE!!" he let her go as he yelled in happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
"I didn't know Fig will be his victim. I should've throw the ring into the lake and all this would not happen" Larissa said  as she ran with Aelia to find the goth girl.

Aelia stopped and look at her principal "things happened. I know we still can save Mr.Fig. Have faith" she said confidently.

They continue running and the principal noticed that one particular door "there! I think she's there" she said as she point it out.

Aelia nodded and walked closer to the door. They both noticed the door is already opened a bit. They took a peek inside and their eyes widen to see the goth girl condition.

The demigod felt rage started boil within her. She kicked the door and took a strike on him "FUCK YOU FIG!!!" she yelled. Her punch got on his face badly as he fell to the floor.

She want to strike on him again but the principal stopped her "you're going to kill him. Go help Wednesday down.  I got this" she said to her.

Aelia clicked her tongue and obliged to her principal. "Oh dear. Wednesday please stay with me" she said as break the chains. She gently caught the goth girl and lie her to the floor.

"Hold on." She said as she used her power to heal the cuts on the goth girl's neck. It took only several seconds, the bleeding stopped and the cuts healed.

Wednesday got up and thanked the demigod "i owe you a lot Ael" she said. Aelia smiled and turned her back "Principal Weems! Wed- NO!!" She founded her principal lie on her own blood as Joseph licked the bloodied knife "you should've kill me earlier little girl" he said psychotically.