sneaked in

As everyone fell asleep, Wednesday put on her sweater and exit the room quitely as she brought Thing with him. They walked towards the opposite wings of their hall.

"Which room was it?" The goth girl asked the hand and he pointed out the room that's not far from them. Wednesday nodded and as she gets closer Thing jumped off from her shoulder and unlocked the door for her.

Click! The door is opened "Uncle Fester would be proud of you. Less than 30 seconds. A new record." She praised the hand. As she entered the room she quickly backed away and swing her left hand to her right.

"Ow!" The person fell to the floor. Wednesday straighten her clothes as she closed the door and locked it. She turned to her right and crossed her arms "I didn't thought you'd be awake. You're Sarah Miller right?" she said to the person.

Sarah still growls in pain as she slowly brought herself up "what do you want from me?" She asked as she backed away from the goth girl.

Wednesday just smirked as she slowly take out a small hammer out from her sleeve "to kill you and you're going to die" she said as she stepped closer.

"You can't kill me. Don't you know who I am? My father is the governor. He will make you suffer if you kill me" she said as she grabbed her lamp desk.

Wednesday just laughed as she swing the hammer with her hand "that would be exciting. Too bad for you. Pain is my everyday meal. Besides I'm not going to kill you with this" she threw away the hammer to the floor and take out a small container with two pills inside.

"This is poison pill. You're going to eat and make it as suicide scene." She said as she pulled a chair and sat down.

Sarah scoffed a little "do you think I'm stupid?!" she threw the lamp towards Wednesday making her lose balance and fall. Sarah took the opportunity to grabbed the pills and shoved it into the goth girl's mouth.

Wednesday gagged as she choked on the pills and try to cough it out. Sarah laughed herself out maniacally as she lay next to Wednesday "oh look at you... I've been watched you since day 1 you enrolled this school. So full of yourself.Think you are better from anyone else. Annoying." She said.

The goth girl could only stared at the girl. Sarah caressed Wednesday's cheek slowly "poor you... I know you just want to help Jazz but isn't this pointless? Since you're dying, I would tell you how I lied to Weems about Jazz's cheating." She said as she lie down on her back as she stared on the ceiling.

"It's not hard when you're teacher's pet. I was the one helping Mr.Fig to mark on students answer sheets. That's the moment I swapped Jazz's with the one I already copied from textbook. To be honest she didn't even do well in the first place but by being framed of cheating would be pleasant revenge for me." She said then look at Wednesday but was shocked to find that the goth girl wasn't on her side.

Wednesday was already at the door looking perfectly fine as she clapped her hands "that's the worst revenge plot I've ever heard. You should do better. Thing" she called for the hand and Thing quickly tapped towards her with a phone.

She played the video that Thing had record when he sneakily hide under Sarah's bed "with this you could charge for persecution and attempted murder." She said as she smirked at Sarah.

"How! Aren't you dying earlier???" Sarah said in disbelief. Wednesday kept her phone in her pocket and moved closer towards the girl "you can't kill the Addams" she whispered to the girl as she jabbed a syringe on Sarah's neck making the girl to lose her consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day Sarah were called to principal's office"Unacceptable! I can't believe you would lied straight to my face. You make me look stupid!" Larissa raised her voice as she slammed her hand on the desk.

"Please Principal Weems don't expel me! I was really mad at Jazz , I won't do it again I promise!" Sarah begged until she got on her knees pleading towards the principal to spare her.

Mr.Fig pulled her up as he calmed Larissa down "I'm very disappointed on you Sarah. I put my trust on you with the markings." He said as he looked down.

Wednesday who stood from the door just smirked enjoying the ruckus she's seeing. Larissa poured herself a drink but Fig put the glass away from her. She just scoffed and look at Sarah "if I receive another tini tiny problem from you, I will show you no mercy. I don't care if your father is the governor. This is my school. I run this place" she said as she sat down on her chair.

Sarah stomped her feets as she cried but stopped to glared at Wednesday "you'll pay for this" she said and walked away. Wednesday just chuckled as she wants to leave the room "hang on young lady" Larissa said to her.

Wednesday turned her back as she walked closer. Larissa cleared her throat as she looked at her "what were you thinking sneaking into her room and threatened her to kill herself? Are you out of your mind??" She asked.

"It's the effective way to make her admit her crime" she said with her usual monotone. Larissa sighed as she rested her back against the chair "anything you should refer to me first. I'm the headmaster of this academy" she said angrily.

Wednesday felt unappreciated and just left the room and slammed the door. Fig stood behind Larrisa and massage her shoulders slowly "you're going to get yourself blood pressure spikes up if you keep getting mad like this" He said as he bend a little and kiss on top of her head.

Larissa lifted her head up a little to look at him "I'm sorry... it's just these kids...I dunno if I really do a good job being the principal...sometimes I feel I don't " she said sadly. Fig smiled as he caressed her cheek "you're doing a great job. I'm sure these kids will appreciate the things you do for them" he turned her to face him and pulled her into a kiss.

Larissa blushed as she pushed him away "we're at school" she said to the elf. Fig chuckled as he used his power and locked the door "it's not like we never done this" he said as he kissed her again.slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck.