why

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"ENID!" Wednesday ran towards her lover as she quickly turned the water tap.When she pulled the shewolf into her arms, she noticed blood coming from her wrist "wha-" it was a deeply cutted. "Amore, please wake up" she called for her fiancé as she gently hit the shewolf's face try to get some reaction. She took out handkerchief from her pocket and put it on the wound as she applied pressure to stop the bleeding. "Enid why are you doing this?" She cried out loud ,her tears flowing non-stop.She then use her phone ,called for the ambulance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well I better get going first Yoko" her father ,Kenichi said as he fix his blazer properly "and Divina,I am happy to see you today" he smiled and quickly took his leave. Yoko nudges Divina on the arm "I told you he's happy to see you" she said as the siren just laughed at herself for being worried about the siren father did not like her. Suddenly Aelia along with the gorgon came towards them.

"Have you guys seen Bianca and Xavier? We haven't seen them anywhere." Ajax asked with worried look on his face. "Aren't their parents not coming? Have you check their room?" Yoko asked again and the couple just shook their head no. "Okay what about we try to look together. We searched the ground floor with Yoko and you guys search the second floors" Divina said to them.

As they were about to start their search, they were surprised by the ambulance team with their stretcher running towards the Ophelia hall "they're going to my room? What happened?" Aelia said as she followed them. When she arrived with the others, she was shocked to see Enid on the stretcher with Wednesday on the shewolf's side "I'm here amore. You're going to be fine" the goth girl said kissing Enid's hand. Aelia stopped her roommate "what's going on Wednesday?" She asked but the girl shoved her hand away "move Aelia! Enid needs me!" She yelled as she followed the team."Change of plan. I'm going to the hospital. You guys call Kent and Kylie to help finding the lost couple" Aelia said as Ajax also follow his girlfriend.

The incident caught everyone's attention in the quad, especially the Addams and Sinclair family. Esther noticed her daughter were on the stretcher.She followed the team till outside of the school. She then stopped one of the staff  "hold on here. Why are my daughter in there?" She asked the staff but was ignored, she then noticed Wednesday who just climbed to the vehicle sit next to Enid "you! You're the reason my daughter in that thing!" She yelled as she started to claws out on Wednesday but a her hand was stopped by a tight grip "now now. Don't do anymore scene here." Morticia said as she sinisterly smiled at Esther. The staff closed the back doors of the vehicle and the ambulance drove away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kylie chuckled as Kent pinned her on his bed "you should at least lock the door before Ajax barge in" she said as she cupped his cheek. The siren boy just smirked and kiss her deeply "he won't be in for the next 3 hours" Kent said after he broke the kiss. //STOP CALLING! STOP CALLING! I DON'T WANNA THINK ANYMORE!// His phone rang as it shocked both of them. He quickly picked up and it's from his twin sister "where the hell are you Kent?"  His sister asked.

Kent shrugged as he sat on the bed "I'm pretty occupied now Div. Please call me-" "Xavier and Bianca both went missing. You can continue with Kylie later.you start search on the second floor." Divina said as she hung up the phone. Kent was surprised that his sister knows he's with Kylie "sometimes I hate the twin stuff" he said under his breath as he got up pulling the girl with him "let's go. Bianca and Xavier went missing" he said as Kylie just follow him.

It took them about an hour until both of them got tired after climbing the stairs to the third floor "ugh...where the hell are they" Kent pant as he rest himself against the balcony. Kylie look at her phone and then she opened her Snapchat "dammit why didn't we just use the tracker in the first place?" She searched Xavier's and she was surprised that he's nearby them. She looked around and then she looked again on her phone "Xavier is in front of us. He's on the other side".