Realisation

It just like a normal night at Nevermore. Furs wolfing out howling at the moon. Fangs are some caught fanging with each others.Scales keeps serenades the night with their vocals. And Stoners? Get stoned or got others stoned.

Enid was getting ready for her first date with Ajax. How can she not be excited? It's her first date with her first crush. "Omg Thing! I can't wait for us to get official. It will be such a huge topic on my blog" she squeals happily with all the thoughts she had in her mind. Thing passed her lipgloss for the final touch "Aw thank you" she thanked the hand "what do you think? Do I look good or do you think something needs touch up again?" Thing just signed "nope! You're already perfect!" that got the shewolf smile ear to ears.

One the other side the goth girl seems to really devoted her times writing new chapter for her novel but actually having a hard time doing it so. 'what so great about that Gorgon anywa- fuck' she took out the paper from the typewriter and threw it away as she noticed she messed up the lines.

"So um Wednesday I'll be going now okay? Wish me luck!" Shewolf said and hoping that goth girl would turn around and have a look at her but the goth girl keeps on focusing on her typewriter "if he broke your heart, I'll nail gun his" even not looking that sentence from that goth girl have made the shewolf really happy that made her wanted to hug that girl and restraint to do so because hugging wasn't their thing. YET.

10 minutes passed and Wednesday starts to get annoyed with herself. "Thing" she called her faithful handman and Thing tapped near to her on the desk."figure this out, face burning slightly, tight knots feel in the stomach and hard on keeping eye contact. What is that symptoms" she asked . Thing frantically signed "YOU'RE IN LOVE!! THIS IS GREAT THO. WHO IS IT?? TYLER? XAVIER OR PERHAPS E-" before it could finish the goth girl cut "Nope. Impossible. How can I developed for that dog" she sighed and scratched her head as if she's getting headache with the thought that she's falling for her roommate."That is rude to call her that!" Thing signed angrily and taps away. Wednesday just rolled her eyes and continue to spend her time on the typewriter.

It's been almost half an hour and yet nothing that goth girl seems to start."what's wrong with me?" she said getting annoyed with herself. She got up from her desk and gets inside the bathroom and open the tap on the sink letting the water to flows.'I'm Wednesday Addams fell for my werewolf roommate Enid Sinclair? This must be a joke. I mean look at me,she's way better with someone else than me' she splashed the water to her face trying to wake up to the real reality. Suddenly she heard someone came into the room. She went out and saw that rainbow roommate of hers being in a gloom on the bed. "What happened" the goth girl asked , concern to the shewolf that is still sobbing on the bed. Wednesday really hate the situation she's in right now. She doesn't know how to actually comfort people. Excellence in many perspectives but major failure in comforting.

She sat on the bed next to the shewolf but still keeps on distance with one another. "Look , I will kill him for you. Plus I did told you earlier if he breaks your heart I'll nail gun his" the goth girl said . Enid gets up while wiping of the tears left on her face "thanks but that's not necessary. He bailed on the date. I think I'm not his or anyone's type." she said while looking down. That made the goth girl feels kinda annoyed "who said you're not?! You are beautiful,perfect and an angel fell from heaven. Having you is like a great give. I will be stupid person ever if I ever lose you" she said and for some reason the temperature rose on her face realised what she had said.

Enid blushed on what her roommate just said and that really made her happy again "thanks Wends. I really love that . Maybe you should do it more" teasing the goth girl "don't mention to anyone about this or you'll lose 2 fingers" Enid just laughed and know that the goth girl doesn't mean it. Sparks lit up inside Enid 'this is weird? I don't think I have this when I first had crush on Ajax. No no. we both girls we can't be together right? Plus does she even have feelings for others'? she thought to herself.

Wednesday feels like her heart going to explode and trying to get up from Enid's bed but shewolf grabbed her arm "I know this is sudden, but can um you spend the night with me?" . That got the goth girl to flustered and the idea of sleeping on the bed that she just found out she had feelings for is driving her crazy "w-what? No! We usually sleep on our own right? So-" her sentence got cut off with Enid making the puppy eyes and pleading looks for Wednesday to grant her wish.The goth girl sighed and walked towards her own bed to grab her pillow and came back towards Enid "move." She said with her normal monotone.She wolf squeals happily as she scoots away for the goth girl. "If I wake up tomorrow and I caught your body closer to mine just remember that it's your death date." Wednesday warned Enid who just laughed at her warning. Deep down the Addams pretty much enjoys it. Few minutes later Enid fell asleep ,left the other girl who is still awake. Wednesday turn over to look ather roommate closely, admiring such a lovely person Enid is 'If only you knew how deeply I fell for you Enid Sinclair' she thought and slowly fell asleep.