This is it!

🐝: I'll be away from club for quite some times. Kindly take care of the bees while I'm gone. Thank you.

"That's all he said on the text" Mya said as she kept her phone into her pocket after reading out loud and continue cleaning the farm.

Wednesday sighed slowly as she handling the bees "but it's been almost 2 weeks. When we see him, for split seconds he's gone.That same goes for Pugsley..." she said as she turned her back towards Mya.

The kitsune thought for a second and a bulb appeared on top of her head "maybe! Maybe they're onto something big. You know how's your brother like. Such pranksters. Like you" she said an look away as Wednesday glares at her.

"If they are, it should be able to impress me or I would disown him" the goth girl said as she took care of the last batch.
.
.
.
.
.
Eugene sat on the chair panting slowly as he grab the water handed by Bianca "good work today" she said as she smile.

He smile and drink it slowly "thanks Bianca" he said politely. The siren smile and pinch him on the cheek "no need to be so formal. Just call me B" she said as she move to her partner.

"Yeah dude! You're gonna kill it that day!" Kent praised as he high five him. "Man I'm glad B are here taking care of us. You're like our manager now" he said to her.

She chuckled slowly "then you should pay me. My service aren't free." She teased him. Making Kent frantically begging her not to charge him.

Eugene laughed and look at his phone..

🦊: don't get yourself overworked on things you're doing right now. Take care okay!

He smiled to himself as he reads it.

Pugsley saw it and slowly a smile creeps on his face "is that how people in love looks like~? I guess it is because Wednesday does it when Enid is around~" he said teasingly.

Eugene quickly keeps his phone away "y-you think...She'll loves it?" He asked.

Ajax came from behind and cling his arm around Eugene's shoulder "of course ma boy. Don't worry" he said as he grins.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Friday which the students and other people can't wait for the day to end and start their weekends activities. Start with normal attendance roll call.

"Wednesday Addams"

"Present"

"Yoko Tanaka"

"Hereeee"

"Enid Sinclair"

"Here!"

"Ahmya Mamoru"

"Hai~"

"Divina (netflix need to give the twins first name already)"

"Present"

"Alright seems like everyone's here...except Bianca Barclay,Xavier Thorpe, Ajax Petropolus and Kent (feels like barbie and Kent)" Aegnor said as he checked absent on the names.

He put down the list and look at his class "do any of you have any idea where are these students? Anyone?" He said as he look at the other Nightshade member.

Yoko swallowed hard as she felt chills come through her spine just from his stares "W-We had no ideas. For weeks we rarely meet each others except in class" she said.

"Yes sir. We don't even talk" Divina said backing her girlfriend. Aegnor sighed and massage the bridge of his nose "I'm real-" IIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG~!!

As he was about to say, his words are cut off by the sound of the PA system.

"Mya! Can you here me?"

'Eugene..?" Mya thought to herself.

"Back then when you first meet me, I'm sorry that you meet me when I'm at my worst."

"Enid! Where's the PA control room?" She asked as she look at her seriously.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry for that."

Enid thought for a moment but she couldn't. "West side of the building,3rd floor." Wednesday said in one breath.

"But that wasn't the only thing I want to say to you"

"Thanks Wenny" she quickly ran out from the class and hoping he's there.

"Young lady! Get back to class!" Aegnor demanded but he failed as the whole class left too. He sat on his chair as his wife comforted him "let them be. Just punish with extra homework later" she said then chuckled.

'Where?? Where is it?' She ran as fast as she can until she found the room. When she entered, the room was empty "huh?" She said slowly.

She look around and saw a small note "go to the quad" said on it.

Not wasting much time she left the room as she bumped with the others "MYA! where are you going?" Kylie asked out loud.

"QUAD!" The kitsune yelled as she ran.
.
.
.
Eugene look at his watch and breath nervously. Xavier patted his back and smile "she's on her way. Don't worry" he said.

The beeboy exhales slowly and smiled to him. He gathered all his confidence as he grabbed the microphone "this is it!" He said.