Marry?

"I'll bring her back to her room. Is it okay if you take the Uber to the hospital?" Bianca asked Wednesday while walkning Mya to her room with Xavier following from behind.

The goth girl nodded "fine by me. Take care guys" she said as she watched them walk away.

Enid look up as she watched her fiancé while holding her hands "did i told you that you look beautiful today?" She asked

Wednesday smiled as she pulls the shewolf up making her to stand infront of her "yes you did amore. Is mon chiot having short term memory now?" She teased.

The shewolf chuckled "no~ it's just you're lovely to look at. You're beautiful Wednesday. I'm falling for you everyday" she said.

The words making the goth girl to blush a bit "that's cheesy and it's torturing to hear..." she stated.

"I know deep down you love it" Enid teased.

Suddenly a thought coming into the goth girl's mind "Amore?"

"Yes?"

"Shall we get marry sooner?"

Enid is speechless and shock "w-why so sudden? I mean hell yeah we should but what makes you say that out of the blue??"

"I dunno. But I'm ready to be your wife" she said.

"Geez Wends..you know how to make me vulnerable. Now let's go the Uber is already at the front" she said.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright Ms.Addams. Seems like your internal wounds already heal. anything ,you may just call me. You have my number right?" Said the doctor.

The goth girl nodded. "Great. Now excuse me. I have a patient to attend" the doctor said as he leave his room.

Enid waits patiently for the goth girl as she sat at the bench near the park at the hospital watching the kids play with the nurse.

"Those little devils make me want to squeeze their cheeks" Wednesday said as she approach the shewolf.

Enid laughed as she scooted over to give up some space for the goth girl to sit "it's not nice to refer those kids as little devils"

"I want to call ours that" Wednesday said.

"Ours?"

"Yeah. Our children. They're going to be proud to have us as their parents" Wednesday said as she rested her head on Enid's shoulder.

The shewolf just keeps quite. Marrying the girl that she loves have always been her dream. But to have children, she never thought of that. She did tho.

But that was before her parents betrayed her ,made her assaulted in pack. It's the darkest memory that she wished she never have to had.

What if I'm just as bad as my parents? What if i fail to raise my kids? What if i am the bad mother? Those are the thoughts that have been running in her minds.

"Enid"

"Enid!"

"Hey Enid!" Wednesday called for her.

The shewolf came back to her sense and apologised to the goth girl.

"Are you okay amore? You look lost in thoughts just now. Is there something you want to talk about?" The goth girl asked concerned about her fiancé.

"Y-yeah I'm good. Just tired and feeling sleepy" she lied.

"Then let's go back...I'll call the uber" Wednesday said.
.
.
.
.
.
Once they arrived, Enid pretending to fall asleep on the bed , not wanting the goth girl to feel worried about her.

Wednesday just watched Enid's back as the shewolf lying on the bed facing the wall. She's actually worried about the shewolf.

'Did i say something? Did she not like kids? I mean i don't to be honest... but having children with her not something bad...right?' She thought to herself.

The goth girl sighed as she sat on her table and begin typing her stories 'it would be nice if Thing's here with me' she thought.

Bzzt Bzzt

Her phone vibrates and it's a request for video call. She stopped typing and go towards the balcony. She accepts the call "what is it brother?" She asked Pugsley.

"Sis! I'm on my way to Nevermore! I'm furthering my studies there." He said excitingly.

"You're bluffing" she said in disbelief.

"Unfortunately he's not coz I've been offered as a self defence coach there too" Fester said as he squeezed himself onto the video call.

"We'll be there soon!" Pugsley said before he turned off the phone.

Wednesday still in shock she keeps the phone aside and look at the time "probably look for dinner." She got up and check on Enid who actually already fell asleep.

"I go out for awhile. Be back soon" she said whispering and kiss the shewolf on the cheek.