intervention

The night was colder than usual. Everyone had fell asleep except for Wednesday. She opened up the door and sneaked out slowly. Usually she used to sneaked through the big window but it is impossible for her now. Thanks to the school's boarding management. "Thing" she called for him when she arrived at Nightshade's meeting room. He tapped slowly towards her "did you get the school year book from Weems'office?" She asked and of course the hand got it. He tapped slowly towards his hiding place and dragged the book with him "nice work Thing" she praised as she snapped her fingers twice. The secret passageway opened, she looked around making sure no one see her then enter it.

She flipped over pages and pages to find more about Tyler's mum. Then she was on the page of her mother and Weems performed for talent show. She was shocked to found out that Weems is shapeshifter as the principal shapeshifted as Judy Garland herself "and yet she gaslighted me saying I'm just seeing things" she said under her breath felt annoyed. She flipped the pages over again yet nothing found "her mother used to enroll here, that means his married to an outcast.but what is she? Why did Sheriff Galpin kept- wait I must've skipped something!" She go through the files again and found out that Tyler's mother is a Hyde. She smiled as she's now have 2 cases solved "we'll do the intervention on Weems and Tyler later. Still need to get Bianca taste her own medicine" she said to Thing . "Why not you guys intervened her here? At least she can't ran away. It's only one way out" Thing signed and Wednesday love the idea "I'll reward the cocoa hand cream that you want. Thanks for the help Thing." She said as they both go out from there.

She goes back to her room and found Enid slept on her bed. She walked over slowly and watched the shewolf slept soundly. 'she looks cute when she's asleep' she thought as she climbed on the bed slowly. "Wends..?" Enid called as she was waken by the crack sound of the bed "where did you go just now?" She asked as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. Wednesday lay down next to her and kiss Enid on the forehead "I was taking fresh air.now go back to sleep" she said to her sleepy lover. Enid nodded and fell asleep again in the goth girl's arm.

The next day Wednesday wake up earlier to visit the beekeeping club. She met Eugene who's busy taking care of his babees "hey Eugene" she said to him. "Wednesday! Oh the bees missed you a lot. As the president of the club you need to be punish for not coming to weekly activity" he said with serious before bursting out laughing "nah just kidding. I'm glad you're back.sorry that I didn't visit when you're admitted. Busy with them and I helped my mum with their business" he explained as he continued focus on the bees. "It's okay Eugene I understand. By the way can I use the club's shed for my investigation studies?" She asked. Eugene thoughts for a moment and agreed "just promise me to come help me extract the honey from the honeycomb" he said to her. Wednesday nodded as she walked back to her room.

"What's wrong with Enid?" She asked Aelia who checked over shewolf that was still on the bed with thermometer in her mouth. Beep! beep! Aelia took it and shocked "she's having fever and temperature quite high" she said to the goth girl. Wednesday tend to get worried now "I'll skip class. I can't let you here alone." The goth girl said. Enid shook her head a little "you can't. you've been missing lots of the lesson. The school will expel you for low on attendance" she said to the goth girl with "so you go okay? I can still manage myself. Don't worry. Anything, Aelia is one call away" Enid added. "Yup. Now let's go.We're going to be late for fencing class." Aelia said to the goth girl. Wednesday kissed Enid before she walked out from the room. Few minutes later Enid changed her clothes and get her phone.

Keep her busy. I owe you a bunch Aelia 🌝

Yup no worries gurl 🌚

Enid quickly get sneaked her ways to the gate and enter the Uber she ordered. The car stopped in front of Uriah's Heap. Enid told the driver to wait for her. Connie saw her and greeted her with a wide smile "You're back again. You want some chaga? Freshly brewed" she asked the shewolf smiled at her awkwardly "actually I'm in a hurry. I'm looking for the preserved squirrel in electric chair. Last time my g- f..friend wants to buy it but she's out of budget." She said as she flustered. Connie smiled and figured it all "you're dating the Addams? You're one of the lucky one. I had crush over her father back in the day. But it's all part of memories now. So special for you I'll give 75% off" the woman said as she packed the sculpture and gave to Enid who was smiling wide as she paid for it "Thank you so much!" She said as she walked out and entered the car the went back to the academy.