New semester

"GOOD MORNING BELOVED STUDENTS OF NEVERMORE! PLEASE GATHER AT THE QUADS BY 10PM. THANK YOU"

Wednesday let out a small sighed after listening to the announcement from the PA system. She already done getting ready and reading through new schedules on her phone as she waits for others.

Knock knock!

She turned her head towards the door and saw her childhood friend "oh Mya. Come in" she said and put her phone away. The kitsune walks in while jumping joyfully a little "are you excited?" She said.

The goth girl tilted her head dumbfounded. Mya chuckles a bit "for the classes lol~" she said.Wednesday rolled her eyes "not really. So why did you come here? Didn't the school told us to be at quad later?" She said as she crossed her arms.

"Actually I—"she was cut. "Wends we're rea.....dy. oh hey Mya" Enid said as she gets closer to her fiancé. The kitsune smiled at her but she just look at the goth girl "the girls want to grab breakfast. Coming?" She asked.

Wednesday stop and stare for awhile as she felt the atmosphere getting heavy. She cleared her throat and look at Mya "let's talk later. Come on" she said as she walked first followed by Enid on her side and Mya from behind as she closed the door.
.
.
.
.
"Man...I'm sleeepyyyyy" Yoko said as she rested her head on Divina's shoulder. The siren chuckled as she gave the vampire her 'energy drink' which she happily take it and sip it slowly.

Aelia and Jazz came as the join them "you're spoiling her too much." The demigod said. "She did spoils me at night" the siren said and that got the vampire almost choke on her drink "D-Div." she called slowly.

The other couple pretended that they didn't just heard that and change the subject "where's the others" Jazz said.

"Grabbing breakfast at cafeteria. Oh and where's the boyfriend of both of you two?" Divina asked.

"Mr.Fig call him for help with the podium and stuff. Maybe Mrs.Weems want to make a speech" Aelia explain.

Yoko sips on her last drink and tossed the bottle into the garbage bin "are nervous Jazz? I mean this is your last senior year." She asked.

Jazz just kept quite for a moment and look at Aelia "yeah..sort of. But it's not like we're going to part ways." She said in sad tone as she faced yoko while hold on Aelia's hand.

"Yoko!!!" Enid screams as she hugged her best friend from behind "why did you left without me?" She asked.

"Wednesday told me you're still in the shower when i was there. That's why i go first." She said.

The goth girl just stare at the without saying anything and turned towards Mya "what is it you wanna talk about earlier in the room?" She asked.

They both go to the other side of the quad and began talking. "I kissed Eugene" Mya said.

The goth girl's in shock "you what??? When??" She asked. 

"Back then when i took care of him at hospital. But i just confessed but we're not mutual or anything yet." She told her goth girl friend.

Wednesday rubs her temple slowly "and why are you telling me this actually?" She asked.

"Coz~ i need your help to win his heart" she asked as she widen her eyes.

"Ugh don't give me that look. And you got the wrong person for help. Plus win his heart by your own effort." She said.

"But Wenny-"

"Hey sis! Hey Mya-sis!" Walks towards them as he wave his hand followed by Eugene next to him and Thing on his shoulder.

Mya flustered a bit when she saw Eugene but kept herself cool "hey there Pugsley. Eugene" she said as she nodded to the beeboy who smile at her back.

Wednesday felt proud seeing her brother in Nevermore uniform and happy to see the hand "i guess working with Pugsley is more calming than being with me" she said.

"You're my master too. It's my duty to serves the masters I'm assigned to" Thing signed as he bowed a little. Wednesday smiled and pet him.

Suddenly a sounds of overload mic amplifier stops the conversations in the whole quad. Weems tapped on her microphone "is it ready?" She said slowly and look at the IT staff and gave her thumbs up sign.

She smiled as she looks at her students that fills every corners of the quad "Welcome back my dear beloved students of Nevermore Academy! New semester has begun and I hope you all enjoy your holidays as much as i do" she said as she winked at her husband.

"And thank you for choosing to stay with us after everything that terror our school. I'm sure one day you'll be well known alumni to our future students of  Nevermore Academy!" She continues

"Gosh....can she just stop talking" one of the student whispers.

Figs appear behind them and hold on the shoulder,slightly grips on it "just a little bit more. Be patience"

"And last but not least, i want to wish my last senior year students, good luck in your exams and hope you get flying colours on your final. That's all from me. Thank you" Larissa ended her speech as she gets down from the podium.

"New semester huh? Let's see how's it goes" Wednesday said to herself and walked to the class.