they're okay

Wednesday didn't sleep that night. She kept staring at the ceiling for 4 hours straight. It's something that she's already used to do every night.

She took her phone and the time shows 3am in the morning. She sighed and get out from her room. She put on her sweater and went to the backyard.

As she walked there she noticed someone is already sat on the bench "I thought you've stop smoking" the goth girl said as she got closer to demigod. Aelia quickly put the cigarette off and threw the butt on the ground.

Aelia laughed as she scratched the back of her head awkwardly "please don't tell Ajax and Jazz about this." She said to the goth girl.

"You only smoke when you're anxious...what's the matter?" Wednesday said as she sat next to her roommate.

Aelia fidgeted a bit then looked at Wednesday "are you two okay? I mean you just left us with her this evening. So it got me worr-"

"We're fine. I'm just giving her time and space to heal." She cutted the demigod as she stared at the sky. "But I do missed her. She's close but out of reach" Wednesday said as she put her hand to the sky as she see it between her fingers.

Aelia sighed slowly and forced a warm smile "I do hope things go back to how it used to be". Wednesday turned her head to the girl beside her and nodded slowly.

"By the way...why Jazz didn't come?" Wednesday asked as she noticed the senior didn't tag along with them.

The demigod just blushed hearing her girlfriend's name "she said she wants to study hard for the final exam. She wants to graduate with flying colours. She wished Enid "get well soon" via Instagram" she said.

"NOOOO!!!"

Both of them turned their head towards the house "it's from Enid's room" Wednesday said as she quickly ran back into the house straight to the shewolf's room.

Morticia and Gomez already in the room try to calm the shewolf down. Wednesday looked at her mother "what happened?" She asked.

"I was sleeping and I heard crashing sound from this room. I went to check Enid she's-" before Morticia could finish her sentence, Wednesday got closer to the shewolf.

Other people who had awaken by the ruckus, came to the room to see what's happening. All of them worried about the shewolf.

"Enid calm down!" Wednesday said as she hold both of the shewolf's hand. Enid kept on resisting and yelled at her "don't fucking touch me! Let me go! Let me die!!"

The goth girl eyes widen and then turned to look at Morticia "Mother. Please get everyone out from this room. Lock the door. Do not ever come in until I unlock it." She said as she got on top of the shewolf pinning her down.

"But my dear-" "Please.Go!" She said sternly to her mother. Morticia just obliged and get everyone out "are they going to be alright Mrs.Addams?" Aelia asked with Kylie stood beside her. Morticia just smiled at them weakly "yes they will" she said as she herself was unsure about it.

Enid kept on struggling as she claws out "get off me Wednesday or I will hurt you" she threatened.

"Do it then. Just fucking do it, if it makes you feel better." Wednesday said as she tightened her grip.

Enid just growls at the girl on top of her, showing bit of her fangs "you lied to me. You said you'll protect me. You lied!" she said as she struggles.

The goth girl was shocked by the accusations "I'm sorry I was late. Im sorry for being useless. No matter how many times I apologize, the pain in you will not go away. That's why I hate myself for that. I failed to protect you." She loosen her grips and start to take off her sweater and unbuttoning her pyjamas.

"W-What are you doing?" Enid flustered as she backed away closer to the head bed. Wednesday just ignored the shewolf as she got to the last button.

Enid was shocked to see all the scars on the goth girl's small body. She was literally covered with scars. From the arms to her chest and back. "I hate myself for not able to feel any pain. I cannot relate much. But I do feel it here" Wednesday said as she put her hand closer to her chest pointing where the heart is "it hurts me when you ignores me. It hurts me when you keep punishing me on something that I didn't do. It hurts me a lot seeing you smiling at others and not to me." She said as she started to tear down.

Enid was speechless. She couldn't think of anything on what to say. Wednesday look on the side of the bed and saw piece of the broken vase "you want to kill yourself? With this?" She asked.

"So what? At least I could end the pain forever." Enid said proudly. Wednesday slapped the shewolf hard on the cheeks and pulled her into her arms.

"You're really a one big dumb dog. You think by commit it would really end your pain. The pain will carry forward to the people around that loves you." She said as she cried. Enid pushed the goth girl away and took the sharp piece "shut up Wends! I don't have time to hear those bullshit" she said as she put the piece closer to her wrist.

Wednesday grab the piece from Enid's hand "don't be stupid Enid! Can't you see that I'm still here for you? I don't care how much time you need to heal, I will wait for you..if you're hurt please tell me ,I'll make you feel better. Just fucking need me again in your life Enid, I just don't know what to do without you!" She said as she threw the piece to the corner of the room.

"Here" Wednesday took both Enid's hand and placed it around her neck "I know you hate me now. So kill me if you think it's the best way to make you feel better." She said slowly.

The shewolf's trembling in both fear and rage. She really want to kill the girl in front of her but at the same time she couldn't do it .

Wednesday noticed and caressed Enid on the cheek gently "I don't mind if it's you that took my life away.. just like what you did when I first fell for you. You took my breath away" she said as she smiled at the shewolf.

Enid sighed and put down her hand from the goth girl's neck "I hate that I still love you..." She said as she kissed the goth girl on the lips passionately.

Wednesday was surprised by it and return the kiss back as she wrapped her arms around the shewolf. Few seconds later they parted away. Both of them staring at each others.

"Since when did you get so corny?" Enid asked as she flicked the goth girl's forehead. Wednesday rubbed her forehead and smile "I got some extra unpaid lesson after class" She said as she smile and hug the shewolf "did you like it?" She asked.

Enid looked away hiding her blush "ugh no. Too cheesy. Don't attend that class anymore. It ruined your smart big brain" she said as she turned her head to look at the goth girl "will you..forgive me? I've been a jerk to you. Kept on blaming you even it's not what you want to happened to us. She said as she felt like crying but the tears already out.

"It's okay. No need to cry." Wednesday said as she wiped the tears "for me you didn't do anything wrong.so there's nothing for you to apologize to me" she said .

The shewolf touch the scars on the goth girl body "but I did thi-" Wednesday cupped Enid cheeks " I. did.this.to.myself.not you" she said as she emphasized the first five words. "Now you need to rest." She said as she took her pyjamas and wore it back.

As she about to get down from the bed Enid stopped her "where are you going?" Wednesday turned her head to look at the shewolf behind her "my room?" She said.

"Can you stay?" She asked the goth girl as she pulled her pyjamas. "Do you want me to?" She asked again and the shewolf nodded slowly. Wednesday just smiled at her "okay. But wait for a sec" she said as she walked towards the door and unlocked it.

Morticia quickly opened the door panicking "are you okay? How's Enid? Did any of you hu-" "Mother. we're alright. So you all can go back to sleep. Good night." She said as she closed the door.

Gomez laughed and hugged his wife "see? I told you they'll be fine. Now off we all go" he said as he pushed them away from the room.