Planned

"I'll help you. I don't want anyone come between me and Wednesday anymore. Also I don't want you to be around me anymore. My family's are dead." Enid said as she glares at me.

Lance nodded and smirked "too bad this sis-bro bonding just wasted for love. Not that i care either. You get yours , i get mine. It's a win win" he said.

From afar Eugene watched those two werewolves talking. Slowly on of his bees came fly towards him and buzzed out to him "what-! I need to warn Wednesday." He said. 

As he tried to ran from there , he by mistake stepped on small branches and that notified the werewolves he snooped at "darn it Eugene" he cursed himself.

Lance and Enid heard it and looked around "someone's being nosy" the brother said as he sniffed through the air "ah this is the boy I knocked earlier" he said ready to chase after Eugene.

Enid knows it too and decided to go chase him herself "I'll settle him. You go take what's yours" she said as she ran.  Luckily Lance agreed and go to the hospital.

"Shit shit shit shit" Eugene said as he ran as fast as he can. Bad lucks on him as he tripped himself making him fall to the ground.

Eugene groans in pain as he watches Enid walk closer to him "w-why are you siding him?! He's a predator!" Eugene asked as he screams.

"So do I" Enid said emotionlessly.  She knelt infront of him "why did you follow me Eugene? Are you turning like a creep as my brother?" She asked.

Eugene for the first time are scared of Enid. He never see this side of her "no. I was cleaning up my bee shed and I heard footsteps. Like running and then I saw you. As a friend of yours, of course i would follow and check on you" he explained.

The shewolf gets up and sighed "come on beeboy. Get up. We got a stalker to caught" she said as she extended her hand. The bee boy were confused but still reached for her.

"W-wait- didn't you-" he stuttered his words making the shewolf laughed at him. "Oh my Eugene! Did you thought I was going to kill you? No silly. This is planned earlier by Wednesday" she said with a smile.

The beeboy look at her in disbelief "are you going to be like that all night or are you going to save Mya with us?" Enid asked.

"Y-Yes! I will help!" He said proudly. Enid ruffles through his curly hair "that's the spirit!" She said and quickly the get to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback

"Seriously... this gonna work??" Aelia asked as she looked at Wednesday as she lie on her bed.

The goth girl nodded "yes. We need to make Lance think that between me and Enid, things getting shaky in our relationship" she said.

Enid got out from the shower as she dry her hair with the towel "he may be my brother but to stalk and harass Mya like that? Unacceptable. And i still hate that i need to act like Wends cheated on me" she said as she pouted.

Wednesday move closer to her and wrapped her arms around the shewolf "everything's going to be fine amore. Trust me" said the goth girl.

"Yeah. And if it's doesn't and Enid really became overly jealous, I hope you could hold her down when she shifted. My arms were almost tore apart earlier" Kylie said as she rolled next to Aelia.

The demigod kicked her down from her bed "go to your own bed" she said to the girl on the floor.

Wednesday turned the shewolf to face her then look at Enid deep into her eyes "you shifted because you were right i was in danger. Do you know what does that means?" She asked.

Enid smiled and put her arms around Wednesday's waist "means I'm imprinted to you and we're meant together." She said then kiss the goth girl softly.

End
.
.
.
.
.
Bzzt bzzt

Wednesday opened her eyes and grabbed her phone. She smiled at the message send from her fiance.

🐺 : the dog took the bait

She put away her phone and climbed off the bed. She then heard footsteps as it stopped by the doorway "visiting hours available by tomorrow morning" she said as she smirked at Lance.

Lance laughed at her and look at her with his glowing yellow wolf eyes "ain't here for visiting. Taking my mate with me.where is she?" he said as he noticed the kitsune wasn't by her side.

"Over my dead body.she'll never be yours. You'll have to kill me to get her" Wednesday warned him as she hold onto her silver blade.

Lance came forward as he strikes on her with his claws. Wednesday dodges and slit a bit on his arms.

He growls in pain as he stared at her. Wednesday smirked and mocked him by signing to come at her using one finger.

"You might want to kill me fast. Mya is escaping right now" she said.

Lance felt he's being toyed and shifted into his full werewolf form. His clothes are torn apart. His ears turned pointy as his teeth sharpen.

Wednesday watched him as he grew big. Lance growls at him and pinned her to the floor "enjoy your afterlife" he said to her.