I love you too

It was already late night and it rained lightly. Enid  who had just done visiting Wednesday, couldn't control herself giggling happily in the Uber she's in.That kind of getting the driver worried and weird about her "um girl, if you're gonna acting like that in my car..I suggest you get out. You scared me to be honest" the driver said . Enid quickly said sorry to the driver and promise to keep quite 'ugh I'm so giving you 1 star later' she thought to herself. How can she not be happy? Wednesday awake already and she's going to discharge soon. And the goth girl seems to be not mad at her anymore.

"It's already late night mi sol? How about you go back now?" Wednesday said to Enid while caressing the shewolf's cheek. Enid finds comfort to it and pout "but.. you're just awake..I still have a lot to say to you. Can I stay here?" She asked. Wednesday just moved forward and kiss her gently on the cheek "I'm going to discharge tomorrow. So be a good girl and go back to academy. Okay?" She told the shewolf who is now as red as tomato "okay bye Wends!" she said as she quickly make her way out obeyed to the goth girl.

"Hey girl! We're here already. Get out of my car!" The driver called for her at the back. Enid snapped out from her zoning out and get out from the car "rude" she said under her breath as she watched the car drives away. She hopping her way to the room like a rabbit gayly. (You see what I did there? Did you see that ? Did you?) As she entered her room she saw unfamiliar figure in the dark, she quickly changed into her defensive mode as she extend her claws out "who is that?! Don't do anything stupid. I might rips you open" she said slowing moving over to the switch and turn on the lights. She saw another girl was sitting on the bed and a new bed placement in the middle of the room "wait do I know you? I feel like I do?" She asked as she try to remember but nothing came out from her mind.

"It's Aelia... The daughter of Apollo" she yawns as she speak. Enid was dumbfounded,how can she wasn't inform about another new roommate? She just stands there thinking "how did you get in?" She asked again to the demigod child. Aelia just sighed and shows the key that Xavier gave to her this evening . Of course it's the one they got from the registrar "you might want to check your phone. Xavier been reaching you out to inform about me being your new roommate". Enid checked her phone, it was off. She turned it on and shocked on multiple notifications from her friends and miss calls from Xavier. she smiled when she opened the message from Xavier and replied to him back.

Heya 👨‍🎨 I just arrived academy. 🙏 for not replying soon. my phone 💀. Thanks for the concern. Gn!

"Can I get to continue my sleep again? or is there anything more you want to interrogates me?" Aelia yawned. She was tired of course and sleep is the only things she wish she could do until she die. Enid walked closer to Aelia "sorry but I'm Enid sinclair. nice to have you here Aelia." She wolf said as she opened her arms for a hug. Aelia was reluctant because not long ago the shewolf did threaten to rips her open but she got up and gives in for the hug "nice to meet you too. Please don't rip me open" she said jokingly. They both laughed and chat on Aelia's bed. Getting to form a good bond between them. Suddenly Aelia noticed something missing "um where's the owner of that dark gloomy side? Xavier told me her name is Wednesday." she asked the shewolf. Enid rubs the back of his neck slowly "well she um. In the hospital. Something happened. But don't worry she'll be back soon. I'm sure you're gonna love her." She explained and Aelia just smile thinking about what kind of person Wednesday is. "She might gives you serial killer vibe but she's cool. She won't kill you" shewolf said and that sentence got Aelia worried "yet." She added and that changed Aelia's expression. Enid saw it and burst out laughing. She cannot control her laugh "you're so funny Aelia. You won't die. I guarantee that" she said still laughing.

An hour later , both of them decided to go sleep on their own. Enid went to clean herself in the bathroom and as she brushed her teeth, she heard her phone's notification sound. It was text from Yoko.