[ 115 ]

a/n: once again, i am reiterating that this is a work of fiction. none of the storylines which are written in this series are in any way meant to represent any of the character's faceclaims. any correlation to real world events and people are purely coincidental.

.

Jacob Elordi as Felix Marshall

Demi Duncan as Adeline Plowman (Shoutout to JLAWBENN

Demi Duncan as Adeline Plowman (Shoutout to JLAWBENN. The FP/Smoke cross-over continues once more).

 The FP/Smoke cross-over continues once more)

.

Even with everything going on, at least I could say that Nate approved my French toast. It was a bonus that the house remained in one piece when breakfast was done.

But as I sat at the breakfast table and observed the coach, our recent arguement continued to replay in my mind. Neither of us had bought it up since that time. It seemed that nobody wanted to address it, which in all honesty, came out of the blue. With his trip to Taipei approaching quickly, it only made me want to work things out properly even more.

"That's a cute photo you've got on your homescreen." Landon casually added. The two of us sitting on the seats nearby the court.

"Yeah, I think so too Landon." I say with a smile. As I glance at the image of my boyfriend pulling me into a hug, it made me realise how much I was falling for this man.

Both Landon and I sat with each other on a bench, watching a few of the United guys practicing their freethrows in the gymnasium.

"I bet you would of enjoyed the time. You got to spend a lot of it with your boyfriend I imagine." Landon exclaimed, letting out a chuckle.

"It was an interesting week to say the least." I say, letting out a sigh. It would of made things a lot easier if the arguement with Nate was the only problem in my life.