[ 113 ]

Mason Cox as Mason

Jack Ginnivan as Himself (Yes, the story is based on 2019

Jack Ginnivan as Himself (Yes, the story is based on 2019. But this is my story, so he's included as a character.)

)

.

It seemed that with Theo in charge of things, problems were coming up to the surface. The captain being benched for an entire game was the least of the team's issues. A clip of a few players arguing with Theo on the sidelines was going viral online, much to the dismay of Nate.

You could add me to the list of people that had grievances with Theo.

It was because of him I had a pretty bad arguement with my boyfriend. Our first real fight you could say. Some milestone it was. Serves me right for wanting to keep him calm days after being released from the hospital.

"I knew that I should of called when I was going to." Nate's voice full of fury flickered in my mind. The moment of our arguement repeating over and over like a broken record.

"You're making it sound like I knew the video was going to go viral -"

"You took the phone off of me Scarlett." Nate interjected, raising his voice.

Things were still tense between us. I decided to give him space. He was grown. If he wanted to talk, then he knew how to contact me. I got it. Coaching was stressful. But Jesus, the last thing I expected was to get into a dumb argument with him over it.

"Let me guess, you're here to call me a clown again?" Mason sarcastically asked. I stood at the footballer's house, and glared at him.

"I'm here for Josh. He texted me that he was at your place." I bluntly add, attempting to see if the man I was looking for was in the background.

"You do realise that there's more than one Josh on our team?" Mason pointed out as he let out a chuckle. It was at that comment I had rolled my eyes, already becoming tired of him. I could argue with  you too Cox if that's what you want.