~1~

It's a wonderful day for football, Pachuca faces Chivas in Liga MX. Leilah Ramirez is a reporter for ESPN Deportes and also an exclusive reporter for the Mexican national team. She's 22 years and is freshly out of university. She may be young , but she's smart; her excellent grades made her score her dream job and got the chance to interview players like Chicharito, Hirving Lozano, Memo Ochoa, and so on. Today, she's pitch-side for a game that could be pretty exciting to watch. For her, she's a Club América fan, but here, she has to play as a neutral.

She's already in the stadium with her cameraman and watches the players warm up. There are a couple of fans who are already in their seat and also enjoying the pregame warmups. Leilah is about to go on air in a few minutes as she puts on her earpiece, grabs her microphone and adjusts her final look.
Leilah: Reporting live from Estadio Hidalgo, the players are ready for another exciting day in Liga Mx! It's a battle for second place as Pachuca hosts Chivas!

The players are heading back to their locker rooms and there's a roar in the crowd when the camera focused on one player: Kevin Alvarez. The girls in the crowd are shouting for his attention and raising their posters of him.

Leilah didn't understand why women go wild for him, he isn't all that. She continues her rant before she can finally sit down and enjoy the game. It's her favourite part of her job, she gets a closeup of each game she attends. The match is underway and both teams start off great. Right before halftime, Chivas scores a wonderful goal, courtesy of "El Piojo" Alvarado. It's back to work again for Leilah as she interviews two players before they head to the tunnel. The girls in the stands are going wild for Kevin who's wiping his sweat away with the bottom of his jersey revealing his abs. She stays concentrated on her own work and waits for the second half to start.

The second half was even better, Chivas scores a second but Pachuca is quick to respond to make it 2-1. With just 3 minutes to go, Chivas concedes a corner. A wonderful delivery ends right in front of Kevin who ties it up. The match ends 2-2 as the fans got their money's worth with a great game. She gets the chance to interview Kevin following the game.
Leilah: Is the team satisfied with the draw tonight?
Kevin: It's better than a loss, so yes, we are satisfied with getting a point here at home. I think it was entertaining for the fans as well.
Leilah: The call-ups for the national teams are just a few hours away, are you confident to be a part of the team?
Kevin: Yes, I think I did well and it would be an honour to be representing my country once again. It's the World Cup season and I hope to put on a show for the fans.
Leilah: Thank you, and great goal out there!

He looks at her while walking away and she did not look back at him. He goes over to the fan girls to give autographs and hands over his jersey to a lucky girl. They're ultimate simps for that man but that doesn't matter to her. She wraps up her rant and goes back to her hotel room. Her real home is in Mexico City and she travels all over the country most of the time. It was a very long day for her but she needs to wait 2 more hours to watch Tata Martino's last call-up before the World Cup. After that, she does her final report before falling asleep.

The next day, she's off to Los Angeles to join the Mexican National team. She sleeps during the flight to regain her energy. When she arrives, there are other players who also arrived at the airport and they're taken to the hotel. She gets along with everyone really quickly, they consider her part of the family.
Leilah: Hey guys!
Memo: Heeyyy Leilah is here!

The boys rush towards her cheering and laughing. She takes the time to greet them one by one as they walk out of the airport to go on the bus. She sits next to Memo; he helped her integrate the team with open arms. The last person to get on the bus is Kevin. He has his AirPods in his ears and greets his teammates. These two never really talk to each other unless she has to do an interview with him. It's gonna be the case later on today, she has to produce an exclusive interview with Kevin once they're all settled in their hotels.

The ride to the hotel wasn't long, she got the chance to catch up with the others while Kevin remains quiet and watched Netflix. She has a room to herself, a large bed, a tv, and a glamorous bathroom. She takes out the clothes she'll wear for the interview and heads to the lobby where everything is set. The interview is scheduled for 2 pm and Kevin has yet to show up. It's now 2:15 and he finally decides to come to the lobby. He closes his phone after swiping right multiple times on his tinder.
Leilah: You're late.
Kevin: Good afternoon to you too Leilah.

He puts the small microphone on his hoodie and they can begin the recording.
Leilah: I am here today with Kevin Alvarez, a rising star for the Mexican national team, good afternoon Kevin.
Kevin: Good afternoon.

They talk for a good 20 minutes talking about his life and his accomplishments.
Leilah: To conclude, there are some fan questions that they want an answer to it. One comes from Julietta who asks: "Do you have any woman in your life?"
Kevin: Other than my mother, no. If she wants to come through then she can. Shoot your shot Julietta.

He smiles and runs his hands through his hair.

"Fuckboy" She said in her head. Like seriously, who would fall in love with him?

The interview comes to an end. She's about to shake his hand and he completely ignores her.
Leilah: Well, he's quite respectful...

She sighs and helps take down the equipment. She spends the rest of her day chilling with the rest of the boys and waiting for more players who just arrived at the hotel. It's the players that play in Europe who are the last ones to arrive; of course, because they are the farthest. Tomorrow they have a training session and luckily, she doesn't have much to do, she just needs to finish the production of the interview. She continues editing the footage during the night when suddenly, she hears noises from the room next to her. At first, it wasn't alarming but then, the sounds got louder.

Leilah decides to investigate. She slowly opens her door, looks left and right and sees a woman come out of one of the player's rooms. It turned out to be Kevin's room that she walked out of. He looks directly at Leilah with his hair being a complete mess and he's shirtless.
Kevin: You're gonna shut your mouth about this okay?!
Leilah: Or else what?
Kevin: You'll see...you'll learn very quickly to not mess with me...
Leilah: Ahh...I'm so scared...Do better, and have some self-respect for yourself.

She closes the door and finishes her work. She flops on her bed thinking about what she just saw.
Leilah: Seriously, this guy is absolutely a dirty man whore...

She sighs and falls asleep; she hopes that the next day can be a bit better than this one.

—————————————-
As requested, I made a book about Kevin! It's a small chapter, but it's just an introduction. I might change Leilah's name so if you got some ideas, let me know! See you guys in the next chapter!

E.M.M.L😘