Chapter 32

Despite the dense smoke,she can clearly see his glowing face ,his proud smile and mischievousness in his eyes when he bid him good bye by slowly waving his hand as he walks behind.

She doesn't speak anything . She can't as her wet  eyes are busy in registering his each feature in her mind while her smile is reflecting his proud .

Smoke is becoming denser and his glowing face starts disappearing slowly but she doesn't attempt to walk toward him because she has promised him to let him go,she has promised to live without him.So she allowed him to disappear in the smoke for always.

"Kise dund rahi ho miss Pune reject"

She was just looking at the emptiness of that smoke when a sound strikes her ear drum.She turns around with a pleasant shock in hope for glimpse of the owner of the  voice as well as her heart .She looks around desperately but there is no sign of his pressence.

She looks down disheartened when she again heard the same voice.

"Itni jaldi pichha chor du." 

She immediately looks up and found the same glowing face in front of her with same mischievousness in eyes.

"Itne acche karm bhi nhi aapke ,Madam"  He speaks  with a calm smile on his face .
" Haath thama hai to ab saath bhi dena parega " He said extending his arms toward her.

Her eyes moves from his smiling face to his hand .She again looks at his face with overwhelmed expression as she is still not convinced about his presence.

He signal her to hold his hand but she is so lost in him that she can't understand his gesture. Slowly smile on his face starts fading .He looks at his empty hand painfully meanwhile Ananya raise her hand to hold his hand while smiling in tears .

But as she extends her hand toward him ,she feels like he has slided backward.She looks at his hand confused and again take a step toward him with a smile on her face but again he has moved backward.

"Tum dur kyu ja rahe ho Dabbu?"  She asked while looking at his face .

"Mai to wahi ho Anu" His voice is painfull ."Tum dur ja rahi ho"  He looks in her eyes as if he is enduring some kind of intense pain

"Nhi Mai to tumhari taraf aa rahi hu"  She clarified with tear filled eyes .The way he spoke is frightening her.

He looks at her face longingly as if he is trying to fill his heart with her soothing glimpse.He looks away with heavy heart

"Shayad maine Aawaz lagane me der kar di"He whispers to himself but his voice is clearly audible to her .".Ya phir tumne sunne me " He said as he again look at him.

Slowly the darkness starts increasing as well as  the Distance between Dev and Ananya .

"Nhi .....". She speaks to herself as she runs toward him who  is now becoming invisible to her eyes.She can't let that happen.She will stop him.

But now he is not there .It is all dark and everything is blank.But she is not ready to give up.She runs blindly in the darkness .She will find her Dabbu.She will find him for sure.

"Dabbu" She is screaming his name while running from one place to another . Suddenly she stops .

His  choclate brown eyes is looking at her painfully as if he is in some dilemma. She runs toward him to hold hin for always .Just few meters away her Dabbu is waiting for her .She wipes her tears and runs towards her Happiness,her Dabbu.

"Dekha" She speaks as she stops in front of him "  dund liya na maine Dabb....." She stops as owner of the eyes comes in bright area .

"KAAL"  Her voice is barely audible while she is looking at the man with wide eyes .Her breath is uneven while her heart is throbbing inside her ribcage .She shakes her head negatively while taking backward steps .

Suddenly her back hits something.She turn back and her eye fall on the person.She feels relaxed after looking at him .

"Dab.."She stops as her eyes fall on his attire which is not Dev's taste ."Happy?" She asked whereas the person is just looking at him with his carless smile.

She again walks backward away from the person . Now she is standing in the midway . Her one side there is Kaal and another side there is Happy. She has to find her Dabbu .

"Kaha ho tum Dabbu...Kaha ho .....Ho bhi ya nhi..."Tears rolled down from her eyes while   She close her eyes tightly .

"Hu Anu.Tumhare aas pass hi hu" His voice strikes in her ear.

She open her eyes instantly with force

She is sitting on her bed,in her room.Sunlight is illuminating the room .There is no sign of darkness .Her breath is still uneven .It is cold outside but still her whole body is wet with sweet .

She touches wetness on her cheeks.She doesn't know when her eyes gets filled with tears.

It was a dream ,a mere dream but why it looks like reality . Why that pain seems to be real .She dragged herself near his photo.

"Kya tha wo"  She asked looking at his photo." Sirf sapna ya kuch aur" Tear rolled down from her eyes ." Aaisa kyu lag raha hai ki tum sach me dard me ho." 

Meanwhile.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" 

The dark and sequestered place of Drak lok has witnessed many screams but from last few hours the reminiscence of the destruction is witnessing the unbearable scream of  the most dangerous creature ,KAAL.

Now everything seems to be silent .Kaal is sitting on his both knees with closed eyes .His long breath is indicating that he is exhausted from something .He slowly open his eyes .It is difficult for anyone to understand his state of mind as his face is reflecting anger , frustration, shock as well as the feeling of coming out from any painful struggle.

At the same time.

Happy is sitting on the bed .His body is totally wet from the sweat despite the cold environment . His eyes is roaming in the room as if he is trying to find something. He looks down confused.

"Ka tha uu"  He speaks to himself with uneven breath .". Aaisa kahe lga jaise...Ananya......"

He looks confused as well as tensed .

Ananya is caressing Dev's photo .One side Kaal is fuming in anger and on another side Happy is worried

So how was the chapter?

Samajhe Wale samajh gaye gai na samjhe wo anari hai.

Samajh gaye na😉😉

Ye kal hi publish karne wali thi per time hi nhi Mila.