Ch 55

Amidst the loud music coming from the sound , laughing and chatting of the society can still be heard clearly .The ocassion of Holi is itself enough to enlighten anyone's mood.

Society ground has been beautifully decorated by the white,Red and yellow curtains. In one corner there was set up for the food . Colour counter was made place to place but there was no colour present on any counter . However everyone's face is full of colours.

Devaki , who herself is coloured in blue ,red and yellow ,stands aside from the crowd of women who are still pouring colour on each other . Group of men are discussing something while standing beside the  food counter and helping themselves with variety of foods.Children are running here and there excitedly . Mishra couple is standing in one corner ,one of them is blushing while another one is making her blush which was hidden under her black face .(Vivan eventually had replaced the colour of Mr.Mishra from Pink to black)

But Devaki is not paying attention to any of them and her eyes are stuck at the her laughing daughter .Her face of beaming as she is putting plenty amount of colours on Happy's face and hair .

Just few minutes before,the Holi was like each year.Putting some colours on the cheeks on everyone,  the  chatting , the dancing and at last eating.

"Amma ee holi bhi kauno holi hai.Jab tak Suresh ki Patni Mukesh ko I love you na bole tab tak Holi ka khak holi hogi"  Happy's stated.

"Suresh ki Patni Mahesh ko I love you kyu bolegi and iska holi se relation hai"  asked Ananya oblivious of Happy's next action.

"Holi ke din Suresh aa Mukesh ka chehra aaisa rahega tak confusion hoga na"  Said Happy pointing at Ananya's face.

"Mere face jais..."  She couldn't complete her sentence as next moment her face was on the plate of full of colours.Happy had hold her from neck and bumped her face at the plate.He laughed aloud looking at Ananya's irritated face and after that there Ananya was desperate to take her revenge but as if Happy sensed her thoughts,he ran away from her . After chasing ceremony there was hide and seek game  , and then game of firing in which Ananya was firing from water gun and Happy was dodging each attack successfully, lastly they returned to their chasing which ended when Ananya had caught Happy and is now taking her revenge.

Obviously, Holi fever spread like contagious disease as everyone wanted to hide other's face under the thick cover of colours .

Among each laughing faces Ananya too was laughing aloud and from the heart. Her laughter is filling Devaki's heart with happiness.

She still remember that day when she first time held her little princess in her arms.No word is invented to describe that euphoric feeling.Seeing the tiny angel in her arms ,she  has promised to herself that she will give every happiness to her little princess.She will protect her from the pain . Her little princess would never know what was the meaning of pain. Little did she knew that fate had different plans.

She couldn't recall the period of being still like non living object but still she knew that the pain of losing her daughter was still in the heart that is beating inside her stony body .

When she looks at her daughter, she was no more little angel .She has grown up into a women,a beautiful and pretty woman.Embracing her , Devaki has embraced the fact that she has missed the most beautiful moment of her life ,i.e childhood of her daughter. But she was determined to make up for everything. She didn't realise that she can't make up for everything.She can't make up for the tormented childhood of her daughter.She can't make up for the pain and tears of her daughter.

Withing few days ,she understood that her daughter is stranger for her.She didn't knew what her favourite food is.She didn't knew her choice of colour.Worst of all She didn't knew  problem of her life .