Chapter 59

The evening sun is casting long shadows on the ground.The slanting rays of the setting sun is giving warm orange tinge to
sky and the water beneath it .Long , unstable image of the golden celestial disc is floating on the surface of the water making the waves signs in bright yellow.

Wearing a blue jeans and white shirt with pulka dots ,Happy is lying on the sand .His blue cap is lying lazily in his left.Whereas in his right Ananya is lying. Her eyes is fixed on the cloud like his. and the teddy is sitting near her head.

The peaceful environment can be too cute and romantic for any couple. The perfect sunset and the beautiful scenery can force anyone to speak their heart's desire. Truely there are many couples around the beach who are taking advantage of the beauty and is being too romantic with each other .

But the two people who are lying side by side on the sand is not 'any' couple. Because there talks are anything but romantic.

"Are bola na pratha hai".

"Wo Pahad hai ,Pratha nhi".

"Pratha bhi t tri kon shape ka hota hai na.T pratha kahe nhi ho sakta hai."

"Kyuki wo mountain hai isliye ."

"Ee ka logic hua"

"Ha to Mountain bhi to triangular hi hota hai na .Aur Pratha 2D hota hai three D nhi "

"Tumko badal ke tisra D kaha se mila .Dhyan se dekho pura tri kon hai.Ek dum pratha jaisa

" Wo mountain jaise dikhta hai . Pratha jaisa nhi. Kaun sa pratha itna mota hota hai."

"Waise t tumko pichla wala bhi shark nhi eagle laga tha"

"Ha to wo eagle tha . Shark nhi "

"Shark hi tha . Eagle ka puch nhi hota ."

"Wo tail nhi beak tha aur Shark ke pass wings nhi hota .".

Their first destination is the beach as Sunset was close but when they arrived there was still some time for setting of sun .So they buy some fried chickpeas ' and sit at one corner of the beach. Initially they were eating their own snacks but then Happy thought of playing game for time pass . He starts tossing the chana and catching from the mouth and then challenges Ananya to do the same. Later they started competitiing and end up laughing when channa landed anywhere except their mouth . Then Level of the game increases .

Happy aimed at Ananya 's mouth and Ananya aimed at Happy's month. Once Ananya's aim missed and instead of getting inside mouth the chickpea stuck at the upper helm of Happy 's nose . Resulting in the laughter session of Ananya .In revenge Happy pour the whole packet over Ananya's hair earning her glare and now he started laughing .Later Ananya shakes her head angrily but end up laughing when many chickpeas starts raining from her hair.

They both starts laughing too hard and laughing at nothing at particular that they lie down on the sand side by side . Lazily they started figuring out the different shape of the clouds and Now they are arguing over nothing at particular.

"Hey! Udhar dekho" said Happy abruptly pointing at the horizon. He stands hurriedly and extends his hand toward Ananya while his eyes are fixed at the natural beauty.
.
The Golden celestial body is almost touching the sea at the horizon resulting the more bigger image of sun on the waves of sea that is reflecting the orangish tinge.

As Ananya's soft hand slid on his hand entwining her soft delicate fingers into his. He feels a strange warmth rushing in his own body which has no relation with warmth of Sun. The sensation feels strange but quite familiar. His eyes automatically turns toward her as she stands beside him.