Chapter 58

"Are per uu t abhi videsh nikal gaye hai na"  Dimple speaks . Happy looks at Ananya helplessly whose eyes meet with him just for some seconds before leaving from there to make tea for everyone.

After returning from the meeting,Happy was looking for some excuse to go out from the house . Hence he told Dimple that he is invited for Dinner by the same person with whom he had meet . But unfortunately Jolly has already contacted with that man and got informed that he is going to visit foreign.

"Videsh chale gaye ?" Happy speaks as he sit down dejectedly. He recalls Ananya's hopeful eyes and pure joy on his face when he told her to be ready and now  his whole plan is going to be a flop. No he can't let that happen.He has to do something.

"Bhabhi .....ab tumse ka chupana"  He said moving his hand in his hair while blushing."  Uu hum.......e go ladki...." He blushes more than before. As he expected hearing the word girl,his bhabhi become super excited and started pestering him to speak more and was almost ready for his marriage.

"Mumbai jaisa sehar me aaise biyah nhi hota hai.Pahile mulakat hoga.....Date.....uske baad boyfriend, girlfriend banenge phir break up na hua tab ja ke byah ka naubat aayega." Happy speaks ."T bhabhi hum jaye ....Date pe?" He asked hopefully and as he expected his bhabhi happily gave him promise.

When Ananya came to give tea ,Happy's face was brightening  . During tea time three of them talks about normal worldly topics.Amidst the talking Ananya's eyes keep looking at the Happy to make sure that their plan is still working.

"Ek baar humko jagah mil Jaye phir t humra buisness me kauno haath nhi pakad sakta hai. " He speaks to Dimple but looks at Ananya purposely. As if sensing his gaze Ananya looks at him.

"Humko abhi bhi vishwas nhi hota ki ye man Gaye.....". Dimple keeps speaking unaware of the silent conversation of other two person as Happy signal Ananya to come in the room from his eyes.

"Aur nhi t ka." Happy speaks without hearing." Chalo aap log batiyayo hum chale.." He said keeping his cup on the table and once again signal Ananya to come .

Ananya looks at Happy's departing feature as he enters in not his but hers room.

"Bhabhi mai bhi chalti hu .Maine bataya tha na aapko mere friend ki yaha party hai.Mujhe ready hona hai"  She speaks while standing up and walks towards her room smiling inwardly.

Once Ananya has caught one of hers relatives who was signalling his newly wedded wife to join in the room when she was surrounded by many people till midnight. However Happy's intentions are not similar to her relative,Still
Ananya couldn't help herself while comparing his little gesture to that man .

"Kya hua?" He asked impatiently as Ananya enters in the room.

"Kya ,kya hua?  asked Ananya .

"Tum kya kehne wali ho?".He asked.

"Don't worry . Everything is sorted?" Replied Ananya .

"Thik hai t pahile hum nikalte hai . Phir dus minute baad tum aana. Society ke du gali baad jo tea stall hai waha milte hai ". He instructed. Why this arrangement make him feel like he is really doing to meet his girl.

"Ok." She replied.
"Thik hai tum taiyar ho jao . Hum dunu aate hai.."He said picking up the teddy form the bed.

"O hello!. Ise kaha pe le ja rahe ho" She asked when he was on the threshold of the room.

"Are apne shaadi ki salgirah ka apne pati ke bina manaogiHe said turning toward her." Abhi uski tasveer haath me le kar t nhi ghum sakte hai na." He said waving the teddy in front of her .