Chapter 56

Again on the high demand of ONE PERSON there is double update 🥳🥳🥳

"Bas kuch minutes aur ." Speaks Ananya hopping on her bed as she looks at the clock. " Phir Humara anniversary aa jayegaa." She said looking at the Dev's photo which is on her lap. She picks up his photo with wide grin on her face.

"I wish tumhe samne se keh pati" She speaks with a sad smile." But koi nhi .... Happy marriage anniversary Dabbu." She speaks excitingly before kissing on the photo.

"Humne kuch na dekha "  came a known voice from behind making her eyes wide. She close her eyes tightly to suppress the flutter of her own stomach.

"Humne tumko apni pati ke saath chumma chati karte hue bilkul bhi nhi dekha"  He added and she feels her cheeks grew hotter . Gathering courage to face him ,she gingerly turn her heard toward him and found him looking at wall as his back is facing him.

"Tum yaha kyu ho"  She tried her best to act normal and mentally congratulate herself at her capacity to form a sentence inspite of his awkward words.

"Aadhi raat ko ek pati apni patni ke pass na hoga t kaha hoga?" He said cheekily as he turns toward her whereas she rolls her eyes and look away.( To hide her blush) .

"Are apne asli pati ko chu...." He speaks while walking towards her but couldn't complete his words as a pillow launches directly at his face.

"Mere saath aisi bakwas baat mat Karo" She said gritting her teeth so that she doesn't sound flustered.

"Achha thik hai."  Said Happy laughing slightly."  Jab tum apne asli pati ke saath personal kaam kar rahi thi"  He said suppressing his laughter as Ananya groaned angrily.It sounds even bad from earlier one.

"..  tab tum bhul gayi ki tumra ee nakli  pati apne kamre me jane se pahle tumre kamre me aata hai"  He added laughing out loud.

"To jao na"  Said Ananya without looking at his face.

"Aur na Jaye to"  He said as he made himself comfortable on a chair.

"To mat jao na". Ananya thinks miserably.

"To mujhe tumhe bahar nikalne aata hai" She speaks while glaring at him.

"Achha " He tilted his head slightly with a smirk on his face  suddenly supper interested in the conversation." Kaise nikalogi"

"Kaise matlab....... nikal dungi "  She said uncertainly as she recall that he is not going to budge if she tried to pull or push him ." Agar tum  khud se nhi jaoge tab"  She said confidently.

"Chalo phir aaj nhi jata hu " He said putting his one leg over another and lean back on the chair while her heart leapt to come in her mouth.

"To mai tumhe bahar nikal dungi." Said Ananya trying to sound confident . But she know she couldn't due to two reason . First If he wants to stay no one in this whole universe can force Balveer( Except her )  and but this is her second problem . That is she doesn't want him to go.

"Kahe ?"  He said playfully. " Kahi aaisa t nhi ki tumko lag raha ki Hum tum ek kamre me band hai aur .......". He said with loopside smirk on his face. " Chinta na karo hum bahut hi sarif type ke aadmi .Aap humre saath bilkul surakshit hai Madam Dracula." "  He added laughing.

"O hello " She speaks keeping Dev's photo aside.". Mai dar rahi aur wo bhi tumse " She said rolling her eyes."  Tum sarif ho ya nhi that doesn't matter because mujhe khud ko protect karne aata hai.

"Achcha".He said suddenly straightening himself."  Agar humri niyat bigri na t tum kucho nhi kar paogi"  He said with chuckle.

"What do you mean to say nhi kar paungi." Said Ananya heatedly. How can he think that she is unable to defend herself." Obviously mai tumhe rokungi . Shayad tumhe pta nhi hai but I am very good in Karate and Don't forget Mai magic bhi kar sakti hu".  She speaks proudly with a smile on her face.

"Ha!! Karate aur Magic " He speaks nodding curtly but she didn't miss the mischievous glint of her eyes . "Thik hai phir ."  He said standing up while he straighten hem of his shirt. "  Rok lo" He added .

"Kya?" Ananya speaks startled .

Happy looks at her from her toe to her head with smirk on his face. She is sitting idly on the bed. Her both leg are bend and is lying over the blanket. She is wearing a comfortable loose T-shirt and Pyajama .Her hair is tied in messy bun leaving some  hair strands to touch the space between her cheeks and ear.

He walks slowly toward her without bothering to divert his gaze from her  startled face. His sits on the bed just beside her whereas she looks like shrinking within herself. He met her eyes which is reflecting the confusion, uncertainty, nervousness and something that he can't understand. He leans towards her and she lean backward as a reflex action such that she is now completely on the bed and he is also lying beside him just few inches away from her . She closes her eyes tightly as he lean more toward her such that she can feel his breath on her lips.

Slowly he lifts his hand and put it just above hers which is resting at her own thigh.Slowly he starts moving his hands upward without touching hers but so close that even air found it difficult to pass through the gap.

Even with closed eyes she can feel shiver in her spine as he moves his hand above her body. Her heart is beating so fast  that she doubt if she open her eyes ,she can see her heart oscillating back and forth from her chest like those of cartoons . Her stomach is doing summersault inside her skin.

"Jis speed se tum humko rok rahi hu"  He speaks huskily in her ears . " Uss speed se t desh ke population me hum dono ka joint contribution ho jayega"  He said and move backward from her.

She opens her eyes as  his fragrance loses . His back is facing her .His own heart is beating frantically inside his ribcage.If his ribcage is not restricting him then his heart would now have reached Kanpur. Why he has to pull this type of stunt.He runs his fingers in his hair while looking away with frustration

"Good night" He speaks softly and leaves from there without looking back at her.
Whereas she is still in the same position with her eyes fixed on the door.

She feels heat rising on her cheeks recalling his words and a small smile appears on her face .She looks at the teddy bear that always accompanies her on bed.

"Erghhh...." She pick up her Teddy and put it in her lap." Kyu karna hai tumhe aaisa ..."  She said hiding her face in Teddy's chest as her smile grew wider .

"Happy marriage Anniversary Dabbu" She whispers slowly as she hugged the teddy tightly and looks at the half crescent moon on the sky through her window.

Another pair of chocolate brown eyes  too is looking at the shining moon.

"HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY ,ANU" He speaks softly without breaking his gaze from the moon.

So how was the chapter?

Precap- A Memorable Anniversary