Chapter 94

Ananya is sitting beside unconscious Dev by taking his hand in hers . Events of night are running in front of her eyes .His anger and change of his voice,like Kaal . When she thinks about Kaal her mind automatically wanders towards the horrible scene and then toward her past .

But right now her concern is not Kaal and neither her past. Her concern is Dabbu.Why did he suddenly talked like Kaal? Why Kaal tortured Ray in the same way as Dabbu had described? and How will he handle his guilt?

She looks at the calm and composed face of her Dabbu . Has he ever slept so calmly ? But this is not sleep and that's why even his calm face is making her restless.

"Didi Kisi aur ke Ghar me, Kisi aur ke Kitchen me coffee banana good manners nhi hai na" Speaks Vivan forwarding a cup of coffee toward Ananya. Ananya looks at him and then at the coffee mugs.

"Waise to kisi ke Ghar me bina puche rukna bhi good manners nhi hai " Said Ananya ." Per tumse kisne keh diya ki Mai good hu" She speaks with small smile and takes the Coffee from his hand .

"So relax mai kuch nhi bolungi" She assured Vivan give her small smile in return."Aur Jo good manners ka brand ambassador hai wo abhi kuch bolega nhi" She added in weak voice looking at Dev's face.

"Aaisa mat boliye kya pta sun le te abhi meri kaan khichne uth jaye" Speaks Vivan with slight chuckle.

"Jab partner meri galtiyo per mere khan khicha karte the to mai bahut irritated ho jata tha .Per ab jab nhi khichte to...."Speaks Vivan looking down at the floor.

"Tum usse khan khichne ka mauka to do Vivi " Speaks Ananya." Khich kar bahar nikal dega "

"Pta nhi Partner bahut badle hue lagte hai" Said Vivi sitting beside Ananya.

"Sirf Dabbu hi nhi itne saalo mai aur tum bhi to badal gaye. Pehle tum chote the , immature the aur ab dekho boards ke exam doge next year ." Said Ananya .

" Ha ,Insan ke bada hone ka landmark board exams hi hota hai" Said Vivan and Ananya chuckle slightly.

"Didi, Partner thik ho jayenge na?"ask Vivan "Aur please answer ye yaad rakh ke dijiyega ki mai chota nhi hu."

"Obviously Dabbu bilkul thik ho jayega " Speaks Ananya with pure determination."per kab Tak ye pata nahi "She speaks .Her voice becoming softer. Transformation of Dev's voice into Kaal's , replays in her mind.

"Jitna bhi time lage Didi , hum har nhi manenge" Speaks Vivan looking in  Ananya's eyes .He understands that She is struggling continuously to keep her fear away from her .He knows that she is sharing his partner's unknown weight but at the same time ,she is also carrying the weight of her fear and grief. And she can't share it with his partner because that would increase his weight.

That's why he needed to become support of Dev as well as Ananya. 

."Aaj Tak partner humari dhal ban kar khade rehte the aur mai unke pichhe per ab agar jarurat pari to Mai aage bhi aaunga aur Partner ki dhal bhi banunga ." He said holding Ananya's hand with determination."Dekhna Didi Humare hausle ke  samne ek din mushibato ko har manna hi padega "He speaks and Ananya looks at him with tear shimmering eyes . Her eyes goes towards the hand which is giving support to her .She can't help recalling the tiny hands that had grabbed her fingers when she first time took her little Vivi in her lap.

"Wakai tum bade ho Gaye Chote" Speaks a voice from behind and both of them look at Dev whose eyes are opened.His face was paler than normal but there is a smile on his dry lips .