Chapter 92

"Are Amma tum chinta kahe kar Rahi ho,Hum hai na.Bhaiya se na hoga t hum sambhal lenge" Speaks Happy as he literally snatches the cup along with plate from Jolly's hand.

"Humse kahe na hoga aa uu chai mera hai"Said Jolly standing up to protest.

"T pahile batana tha na "Speaks Happy giving the cup back ."Aa tum budhe ho gaye ho gaye ho Bhaiya. Ab bhaag daur tumse na hoga "

"Ye Happy Budha kisko bola ."Said Jolly and starts boasting his capabilities but Happy is not hearing him as his whole attention is at the piece of paper that is inside his pocket.

"Tumhaari Chai" Ananya speaks as she come from the kitchen and stands in front of Happy .She gives him a worried and pointed look . He signals toward his pocket as he pick up the tea plate and sudden relief passes on her face.

"Are Bhaiya,office nhi jana hai ka ?" said Happy as soon as he finishes his cup which is quite fast. It has been few days when they have inaugurated their office and now Happy wedding planner has a official office in Mumbai .

"Amma abhi du minute chai t pine do" Said Jolly.

"Thik hai tum chai piyo hum tumra bahar intezar kar rahe hai"  Said Happy and runs from there without waiting for anyone response.

"Ka ho jata hai isko kabhi kabhi" Said Jolly to Dimple and his mother who just shrug their shoulders in response.

Meanwhile Happy stands under a tree in a sequestered area of the park .He take out the piece of paper from his pocket and carefully unfold it .

My Dear Hubby ,
I hope Aaj subah ki chai me tumhe sugar ke saath saath mere pyar ki taste bhi aa rahi hogi.I hope mere pyar se tumhe diabetes na ho

He pauses for a second.

"Wo wali chai to Bhaiya pi Gaye",He speaks to himself before continuing.

"Yuck ye bahut sickingly sweet hai . Mujhse nhi hoga . Dhund lo koi aur ager aaise diabetic letter chahiye to .Mujhse to nhi hoga. Chai me pyar ki mithas to kya iss letter ke chakkar me chini bhi dalna bhulne wali thi Mai.Tumhe pta to chal chuka hoga ki mai chai banate banate likh rahi hu.So Jyada nhi likh sakti.

So Good Morning and bye .

Love
Anu .

P.S: Blue colour suit karta hai tumpe .

He folds  the paper and keep it in his pocket.  Smile is not ready to live his face.

Since arrival of his mother ,it has been becoming difficult for Ananya and Dev to talk peacefully even for a minute.Whenever they gather at a place ,they found themselves under prying gaze of Happy's mother ,be it alone or with the family members .They felt like 24 hours they are under some kind of scanner that will somehow detect the mischievousness .

For two days ,they tried to sneaks into each other's room , without getting noticed by Happy's mother .But they abandoned this idea when one morning Happy's mother came into his room and at the same time Ananya was inside the bathroom, taking the shower .

"Lalla tum t iha ho t ander se Pani ka aawaz kaiese aa raha hai?" asked His mother sceptically walking toward the closed door of bathroom . Meanwhile Ananya stops hearing her sound.She was almost going to close the shower but stop in time.

"Amma ...."Happy said coming in front of her "Hum pani khula rakhe hai na .Balti bharne ke liye"

"Tum nahaye nhi ho?' asked his mother looking at Happy who is looking fresh.