Chapter 64

Except Ananya, Devaki and Jolly , Everyone had feeling of deja vü when they looked at Happy who was running towards Vivan when he jumped over the chair and when he landed on his one knee with Vivan between his arms .

He slowly opens his eyes and seprate Vivan from himself who stands immediately ( feeling embarrassed as he is no longer a kid) . He looks at the red finger marks on Vivan's neck and then tilting his head he looks at faint finger marks on Ananya's arms .

For some seconds everything was deadly silent.No one speaks a single word or move from their places when he stands erect and looks at the intruders one by one. His eyes were deadly calm like a lion who was reading the movement of its prey before attacking them.

For a moment,just for a moment ,both Ray and Bhaymar forgets that he is not Balveer and steps back involuntary under his gaze. However immediately they remind themselves that who he is ?

"Kya baat hai?" Speaks Bhaymar with smirk. "Maut ke muh me khud chale aaye"

"So sad ." Speaks Ray with mock sadness."Ek baar maine ek kahawat suni thi gehu ke saath ghun nhi pista hai.Aaj dekh bhi lenge"

"Chinta mat karo tumhe aasan maut marenge." Speaks Bhaymar standing in front of him."Akhirkar tum Balveer nhi ho"

Happy chuckles sarcastically while looking away.

"Tch tch"  He speaks pretending to be guilty." Kabhi kabhi samjh nhi aata ki meri  kismat jyada achhi hai ya tumhari kismat jyada kharab hai"

"Don't pretend Happy "This time Ray speaks  emphasising on his name while Happy looks at him with raised brows." Hume pta hai ki tum Uss Joshi ke  lookalike ho ."

"Tab to tumhe apni Jankari me vridhi karne ki Jarurat hai"  He said with same smile ." ,Kaho to mai tumhe tution de du.Tumhare liye to itna kar hi sakta hu Said Happy walking toward Ray."Afterall ...." He stands in front of him  ."... Humara khun ka jo rishta hai ." He whispers slowly and Smiles looking at Ray's shocked expression.

"Apne chamcho ko Hata lo ..." Said Happy without looking back at Bhaymar."Varna bewajah gehu ke saath ghun piss jayenge" His voice is confident as he speaks sending shivers to spine of everyone.

Bhaymar chuckles sarcastically in reply.

"Happy pagla gaye ho ka kar rahe ho tum?" Said Jolly as fear engulfed him.  he has lost his brother and he didn't want to do it for second time. He walks towards his brother to stop him but couldn't move due to the gun that was pointed at him.

He looks at Happy and then at the gunmen. He wanted to shout at him for his stupidity but he couldn't.He couldn't speak  as his mouth went dry due to look on face of his brother. He has never seen that look on his face .

His silent eyes is reading everyone as if he is looking directly at their soul .The determination of his eyes is something that  caught him in awe .His whole aura is different . Different from that of Happy ..

Jolly looks at his brother as he caught Ananya's eyes silently .He noticed the silent communication between them . He looks at Happy turned back  and  grabbed hand of gunmen , twisted it , punched on his arms due to which the gun fell from his hand.At the same time he stomps on a rod lying near his leg , catch it from another hand and threw it toward the gunmen who is standing behind him and ponting at the Devaki.

This happens so fast that when they registered what is happening .Two gunmen were disarmed by Happy and one by Ananya who at the same time grabbed a gunmen by his neck while kicking him on his stomach and disarmed him.