Chapter 52

Vivan was grown in a very loving family consisting of his mother,his sister and his grandfather. He never saw his father but t a longing remains in his eyes whenever he sees anyone with his father. His working mother tries her best to fulfill the duty of father but every relationship has their own place in one's life.So longing for father seems to be a never ending desire for him. He,after hearing never ending complaint of the society member regarding his behaviour, sometimes wondered that if he had a father than he would be better person . May be he would be more well behaved and disciplined .He sometimes deciphered that his recklessness was mainly due to absence of the elders in his life .He has mother but she usually remained busy in her tiffin service and has a very little time for her ,his grandfather is too busy in himself and his sister is not someone whom he can consider as elder . So basically he was free to do whatever he wanted to do . He knew how to manipulate his mother and how to fool his sister , his grandfather is too  sweet and ignorant toward his mischiefs that he never need to worried about him.

But his life took complete turn when Dev joshi enter in the society.A simple looking fool man who eventually believes on every morals of any children story,like acchai ki jeet , respect elders ,have patience and blah blah blah.Worst of all was that he believes on Balveer . Vivan comprehended that this man has just grown by body and not from mind. That man once offered him to be  friend.   How could he think that he is able to be friend of Vivan.He didn't have the style , the swag  that is essential to be his friend.He is not savage and cool like Vivan.How can person who wears  plain shirt and pants be considered as Cool. He didn't know about new fashion.and more importantly he was not fan of Salman Khan. He didn't watch movies. He didn't came  to Vivan's  standard.This is what Vivan told him but instead of getting angry That man had  audacity to told him that he will bring Vivan to his standard.

At that time Vivan didn't realise that slowly and subtly he started to come to the standard of that simple and uncool Man. He started respecting elders ,His ego of being a boy starts fading away ,he had stopped throwing garbage here and there ,he had  stopped disrespecting teachers .All these changes without him knowing it. But the idea of being cool by becoming rude remained in his mind till the day when he say the swag of that simple Man.  It was the day of Navratri and from nowhere a huge snake had came into the society creating terror among the society man.He never had seen something like that before .The snake head reached till the roof of houses as it slided on the compound of the society.It was Dev and his sisters who had alerted everyone and  forced everyone to enter into house  that would remain safe from the hissing snake .But still it was not any cool act for Vivan . Alerting everyone is not heroic . However within few minutes the situation arrived which would require a real hero.

Amidst the panic and chaos ,Dev eyes fell on corner of the lehanga pepping outside from the leg of one chair . Someone had stuck outside and decided to keep herself safe by hiding under the table and covered herself from the chair but it was not enough to stop that long dangerous snake from attacking her.

Dev was safe with everyone else , under the roof of a house, behind the bars of a window. That snake was not able to harm him.
"Megha bahar koi fasa hai . Mujhe jana hoga. Dhyan rakhiyega yaha se bahar koi na jane paye " He said to his sister with determined face .While his sister nodded . Vivan who was standing near them heard this . Thought of Dev in front of the danger had scared him but he was too adamant to accept it. He wanted to stop him from going.

"Aapko kyu bahar jana , aapki to sari behane safe hai"  He spoke with his usual rude voice as he stands in front of Dev when he turned back. The look on Dev's face was more than the shock and anger.He was disappointed,may be disgusted too .

"Meri nhi per kisi ke behan to hai na Vivan" He spoke angrily and left by leaving Vivan behind.
He didn't know why Dev's disappointment was piercing his heart like needle. The look of disgust in his eyes was wrenching his heart.He looked outside the window in hope to have a glimpse of Dev.