Chapter 60

The slight smile on her face completely vanishes when she looks at the gift .

A World Map.

She sigh dejectedly and looks at him who is looking at her with expectations . What is he thinking she will start jumping from happiness from this gift .She thinks lazily and forced a fake and a wide smile on her face .

"Thanks...aa ... bahut achha gift hai..." She said suppressing her urge to roll her eyes."Unexpected hai .....at least mujhe boards me achhe marks mil jayenge ." She added sarcastically. She knows it is rude but she couldn't help being sarcastic with Dabbu. Now her cheeks starts hurting due to fake smile.

He didn't miss the sarcasm in her voice and looks down at the piece of Paper in her hand. Then realisation hit him. He hasn't explained it yet .

"Sorry hum bhul gaye" He said smiling sheepishly and tap on the centre of India. Ananya looks at him and then at the map.

The outline of India starts shining and starts rising slowly over the map such that now the map of India is spreading over the previous map.
Ananya looks at him still confused.

"Ab inme se kauno ek go jagah ko touch karo" He said and she followed his words and touches the name Juhu beach inside the outline of Mumbai.

As she touches it, the name shines and starts rising over the map ,and the bright yellow light starts spreading over the previous map of India such that now a beautiful 3D picture of the beach is in front of him.

But what caught her attention is the moving sketch of two figures who are walking abreast over the sand while waves of water passes through their feets. The Sketch of Dev and Ananya walking side by side with their entangled arms are beaming at each other lovingly and for the change Ananya in the sketch is wearing the 'Magalsutra' and the 'Sindoor' like a married woman.

"Hum subah me hi de dete per ready nhi hua tha.Tumre anniversary ka Kal raat ko hi pta chla na .Socha tha ki subah tak bana lenge per pura nhi hua aa phir tumre liye nasta banana tha t aadha pe chorna pada.Matlab aadha t nhi tha . Sketching pura ho gya tha..." He keeps blabbering as Ananya's face is still looking at the sketches without any decipherable expression.

"Tumne ye sab khud se banaya? , Magic se nhi. Saari raat sketching kar ke? " Her voice is unusually low when she looks at him without any expressions.

"Ha matlab thora magic ka istemal kiya.In sab ko chalane me aa itna sab ek dusre me adjust karne me . Bina magic ke sab itne chote se paper pe nhi aata na ."He said nervously." Ha Sketching khud se Kiya hai . Tumko pasand hai na .Tumre jaisa perfect nhi hai thora tedha medha ho gya hai" He said nervously while looking at the sketches of Dev and Ananya who are now splashing water on each other.

"Jaddu se perfect hota per .... Jaadu ka gift ho to ka maja hai.Gift ka Jaadu hona chahiye" He added smiling more nervously as he looks at her but his smiles vanishes looking at visible tears in her eyes.

He knows that he has done something wrong.Infact he has done everything wrong. What was he thinking when he drew such sketches? He wanted to give form to her imagination.He has heard her talks with her husband.He wanted her to live them.But he has messed everything.

"Sorry.... Sorry...." He said hastily." Ek number ke bewakoof hai hum...." He said guilty as tears fall from her eyes

She will never will able to meet her husband again and here he has pictured everything that could happen if her husband would be with her . He has hurt her. These sketches are like salt on her wounds. Why he didn't think about that ?

"Sorry... hum.....ek number....ek number ke gadhe hai.." He said guilty." Hum.... soche...soche ki tum... khud ko apne Dabbu ke saath dekha chah......"