CHAPTER 50

"Mai aapko disturb to nhi kar rahi " She speaks as she stands near the door of the room while looking at the Jolly with penetrating gaze. Opposite to her polite words ,her voice seems to be cold.

"Ka chahiye tumko?" Said Jolly somehow roughly.He was inspecting his belongings for the last time before retiring to the bed.But  was interrupted by Ananya.

"well." Speaks Ananya walking toward him with slow but determined steps while still looking at him with penetrating gaze."Socha aapke jane  se pehle kuch hisab clear kar de " She said as she sits on the bed with her one leg over another.

"Tumra paisa Happy le ke aa jayega.Ek ek pai chukta kar denge hum". Said Jolly looking at him .

"To aap Uss cheque ke bharose hai".She speaks sweetly with a smile on her face.".But cheques fail bhi to hote hai .
She speaks as she blow her nails .

Jolly looks at him in shock as she keeps blowing her nails without looking at him.

"Relax ".She speaks smiling sweetly.".Mai cheque ke cash hone tak aapko rokungi nhi. After all aap aur Bhabhi kab tak apne bachho se dur rahenge. Ek bache ko uske parents se dur rakhu, itni bhi buri nhi hu hai " She said smiling more sweetly while she agains looks at her nails

"Aap aur Bhabhi Kanpur ja sakte ho"She said with same melodious voice as she again starts blowing her nails.

"PER SIRF AAP AUR BHABHI" She paused and speaks sternly as she looks at her with stern face.

"Ka matlab sirf hum aa Dimple".Speaks Jolly furiously."  Tumra ek ek paisa hum chuka rahe hai.Happy tumre ishara per chalne ke majboor nhi hai.Ab aur tumra dadagiri nhi chalega"  He speaks angrily while Ananya keep blowing her nails nonchalantly.

"Happy humre saath chalega aa tum humko nhi rok sakti" He speaks with high pitched voice.

"Mai aapko Happy ko le Jane se kyu rokungi.Afterall aap uske bhai hai"Ananya speaks casually.

"PER HAPPY HAI KAHA?" Her smile vanished as she looks at him with stern face and penetrating gaze.

"Ka ...ka.. matlab" Jolly slutters a bit and Ananya smiles sarcastically. "Happy Dimple ke saath bahar hai aur Kaha hai."

"Are you sure ki wo Happy hai".Her voice is again cold.

"Ha uu Happy hi Hai. Humra chota Bhai hai uu .Apne bachhe jaisa Pal posh ke bada kiye hai hum usko. .Aaise kaise koi keh sakta hai ki uu humra bhai nhi hai." He speaks loudly with rage." 

"Apne bache jaisa bada kiya?" Ananya speaks as if she is iterating something interesting. She stands up and walks toward Jolly with a small smile on her face and looks in his eyes.

"Apne Bachche ko koi medicine ke naam per illegal drugs nhi deta Mr.Pandey'. She speaks with disgust . Jolly seems to become pale.

"Ka...ka .. bakwas kar rahi ho"  He tried to speak but slutter under the penetrating gaze of Ananya."  Hum kahe Happy ko drugs denge."

"Taki usse apne bare me kuch yaad na aa jaye" She speaks  angrily in low voice while gritting her teeth.

"Ka kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho" Shouted Jolly angrily." Jo man me aa raha bakna hai .Aaisa ilzam tum hum per laga kaise sakti ho.Ka samajhti ho humko. Tum kucho kaho aaa hum sun lenge. Ka saboot hai tumre pass."

Ananya chuckles slightly as she shakes her head.

"Shabot ?" She speaks with fake smile.." Kaun sa cringe T.V serial dekhte ho aap. "Her smile vanished as she looks at him again.
"Aur bina saboot ke hi ilzam lagana hota to ussi din lagati jab Mai aapke ghar aayi thi." She speaks coldly ."Maine itna wait isliye  Kiya kyuki mujhe shaboot chahiye tha. ".