Chapter 33

It has been more than three months since Happy arrived in the society and now he along with his family has settled in the society and in Ananya's house.

Jolly's buisness of wedding planner is gaining its momentum with the help of Ananya . One can say that she is working as unpaid manager in his buisness since it is she who brings customer for the company,she is the one who personally looks after the preparation (however Happy tries to help but Jolly doesn't allow) .Due to her innovative ideas and its successful implementation,Happy wedding Planner is getting a number of contract for the marriage and birthday parties of an eliite class.

Dimple too mingle with the women of societies and create a great bond with everyone.She helps Ananya in the household chores and creates a very good bond with her. She likes to live in Mumbai however she badly misses her children .

On the other hand Happy 's situation is different from the rest of his family member.He is feeling loneliness in this new city as in the whole society noone wants to be with him. Whenever Happy tried to talk with anyone he feels like they are avoiding him especially Vivan.
Happy wants to built a bond with him but it feels like Vivan has created a wall around himself where no one can enter not even Ananya.

He can feel Ananya's pain of Helplessness when she is not able to do anything regarding Vivan.

How this girl can handle everything single handedly? His buisness ,her job,her responsibility towards her mother in law and society members . He doesn't know why she is trying to do everything on her own.

When he thinks about Ananya ,his all thoughts automatically starts revolving around her .She is the only one in the whole society who doesn't make him feel like his biggest crime is- He is not Dev .

After accepting his friendship ,She talks with him normally but formally. She hears his blabbering and warns him fiercely whenever he flirts with her but he wants her to share her problem with him .He knows that there are many worries in her life and she is trying to face them alone .He wants to be accompany her in her fight . wants to celebrate her victory.He wants to cry on her pain.He wants to be a part of her life But she is not allowing him to do so .

His chain of thought was broken by hearing snapping sound.He looks at the finger and then at person.

"Waha tumhare bhaiya ek saath teen project le kar baithe hai and pareshan ho rahe hai aur tum yaha baithe baithe din me sapne dekh rahe ho " Said Ananya putting her both hand on her waist

"Uu kauno kaam karne denge tab hum kare na" Said Happy Straightening himself as he was leaning on the bench of the garden. " Hum madat karne jate hai t Karne nhi dete."

"Unki nhi to meri help Karo " Said Ananya ."next week  ek engagement aur ek marriage dono saath me hai aur i Marriage hall ek hi available hai uss date per . Bhaiya Marriage ka preparation manage karenge marriage hall me aur hum dono ko yaha per society me hi engagement ki arrangement karni hogi.So Don't waste time aur chalo"

"Hum dono ." Said Happy  with smirk and stands  up. " .Hum dono ka jodi hoga t ek dum jhakas bandobast hoga." Said Happy cheesely.

"Tum phir suru ho gaye na " Said Ananya rolling her eyes." Maine warn kiya tha .Agar tumne ek aur baar flirt karne ki koshish bhi ki to friendship over .So Over" She said curtly and move forward wiping smile on Happy 's face .

"Nhi nhi  .Sorry" Happy follow her.

Meanwhile In Kaal lok

"Ye tt kuch bol kyu nhi raha hai" Said Ray who has just entered in Kaal lok and his eyes fall on Tauba tauba who is sitting silently.

"Kuch jyada hi bolne laga tha"  Said Bhaymar."  issliye muh band kar diya"  He told Ray about Tauba-Tauba's increased height and how he challenged Bhaymar.

"but iski height increase kaise hui?" asked Ray while Bhaymar look at him cluelessly .

Bhaymar produces a ray from his hand and break his former spell allowing Tauba tauba to speak.

"Bina kisi bakwas kiye batao ki tumhari height kaise badhi" asked Bhaymar angrily.

"Balveer ke humshakal ne apni Shakti se meri lambai badha di" Said Tauba tauba." Usne hi Bhayraja koi Jadu Kiya tha tabhi maine aapko chunauti de di warna Mai kaha aur aap kaha "He said .

"Balveer ke humshakaal ke pass Shakti kaise aayega ?"asked Ray looking at Bhaymar in shock.

"Mai pehle hi keh raha tha wo Balveer hai." said Bhaymar worriedly.

"We have to find out"  Said Ray."Aur jald hi"

"Suna hai Balveer ki maa ,Baal pari dharti per reh Rahi hai"  Said Bhaymar with smirk .Ray too smile hearing him.

"Mati mari gayi hai inki " said Tauba tauba to himself.". Agar wo Such me Balveer hua to ...."

So how was the chapter?

Precap- Danger on Baal pari.