Chapter 72

"Tumahara Dimag kharab ho gya hai" She barked walking behind Kaal who was earlier heading toward the upstairs but stopped hearing her voice

"Kya soch kar tum un ...un sab ko iss weapon marne gaye the..... "She speaks  with same anger coming in front of Kaal to face him because he is not interested in turning back to look at her.

"...Ye jante hue ki Kuch minutes me unki population wapas pahile jaise ho jaayegi aur wo phir ussi tarah tum per attack karenge."  She shouted clearly ignoring Kaal's furious glare.

"Tum kya soch kar yaha se gayi thi " He hissed in low voice taking a step forward her but eventually stops.She can feel his struggle to stop himself from attacking at her as despite his low voice his anger is clearly. But Right now she is more angry than he had ever in his whole lifetime .

"Galti kiski hai "She snapped angrily .

"Tumhari" He replied blatantly.

"Meri Galti hai?" She speaks sarcastically."Tum mujhe kidnap kar ke laye" She said poking her finger in his chest   while he kept standing like a stone in front of her with expressionless face.

"Tum mujhe yaha un ...un ..hounds type creature se surrounded iss castle me le ke aaye"She said ."Tum meri marzi ke Bina mujhe haath lagane ki koshish kar rahe the " She speaks gritting her teeth.

"What do you expect me to do? Yaha se free hone ka mauka milne ke baad bhi sari life yaha kaid reh kar tumhari gandi shakal dekhne ki bewakoofi karu mai" She shouted last part.

He looks at her raising his brow with a slight smirk playing on his lips as if telling her that this face belongs to someone else.

"Tumne abhi wahi bewakoofi ki hai" He speaks in barely audible voice making her blood pressure shoot at its maximum limit.

How dare he to point at the fact that she was trying to avoid facing? and why can't he ever speak with his voice at normal level? What do he think,he sounds spooky like that? Okay fine ,he do. but that's not the point.Point is right now he is smiling mockingly at her and she feels like punching on her face to wipe his smile . And She will do it but by words.

"Bewkoofi to tumne bhi ki" She speaks with fake  smile."Bewajah khud ko un hounds ke bich me daal ke .Wo to tumhara kaam easy hi kar rahe the."

Yes ,that is It .His smile has wiped away and anger  again take it place in his eyes. She mentally smile at her win .She is not going to give him the satisfaction

"Phir kyu tumne mujhe bachaya." She intended to ask it mockingly but why her voice sounds like she is confused.

"Tum meri ho" He hissed as if he is trying hard to keep his anger in control." Aur jo chiz meri hoti hai usse nuksan pahuchane ka adhikar kisi ko nhi hai.Kisi ko nhi" He speaks in whisper.

"to Tum mujhe aaise jagah kyu le kaar aaye jaha se tum khud bahar nhi nikal sakte.Aaisa trap kyu bichaya hai tumne jise to khud nhi tor sakte ?" She asked with confusion and saw that maniac smile creeping on his face as his eyes shone with dangerous pride.

Suddenly something strikes her.

Power of Balveer is equally divided amongst Kaal and Balveer.Also Somehow Balveer and Kaal can understand the way in which other one thinks . This means Kaal and Baalveer has more or less same magical capacity, same mental capacity and may be same physical capacity. And If Kaal is not able to pass that trap then Balveer.....
.

Her heart sinks in fear . No, Balveer will come .What if Kaal couldn't cross those hounds.Balveer will.

"